SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 25 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:07 am

grace8136 wrote:^^^ I believe that is the same top and earrings she has on at the stadium. hmmmmm... that may mean she is not the ocean girl.

Good catch, I can check that with another cap tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's my last post of the night. I think this is the New Zealand GD. It just has a NZ feel to me...also, not too many boats on the water which fits chillier weather. I have no idea who's on this date.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 25 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:30 am

I'm really not sure if that is a group of girls in the middle, but if it is, I think there are 6-7 of them. Maybe JP is at the front with one of them? He seems to have long pants and a jacket on, so perhaps safe to assume NZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Litta123 wrote::WAVEY: Hey back, Bee! Come join us...or are you already spoiled?

Litta!!! I sooooo wish I wasn't spoiled, but I am. I have only "heard" from the Bachelor Babes (that's my group of local friends) who the F4 are, but have not actually gone and read every detail posted. I don't recall who goes on what dates, in what cities and who gets roses from week to week. I'm actually making a spreadsheet to follow, from this thread!

I would much rather join you here and draw conclusions from the evidence I can see with my own eyes. I vow to reread my posts 3 times before I click "Send" to ensure there is not the slightest trace of a spoiler!

I was going to offer to post the screen caps I use for my blog, but I've made a decision not to blog this season. I have too many irons in the fire at the moment...a person has to sleep a few hours each night to make it through the next day! Lol.

Thanks again for all the hard work, everyone!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Bee, I totally trust you...so chime in when you can.

grace, loved your optical illusions. I was thinking the same thing last night. Guess what? While trying a different way to get caps (off my television vs computer), I came up with another version of grace's boat cap. grace, your original ideas might be correct. Where is Juan is the cap?  no idea  Maybe he's lying down on the pillows????

Anyway, if this new interpretation is correct, then we can't see the girl's hair because of the hat...at least I can't! Soooo, where does that leave us? At least, I'm pretty sure it's not Clare because the apparent coverup doesn't look like Clare's at all, IMO.

Do you see what I see...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:59 pm

Just a couple more looks...it's starting to look like a Monet. :gotcha: 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Does anyone think the middle girl could be Sharleen? I think grace is correct to say the girl on the left is Chelsie and the girl on the right is Danielle.  There's something in the middle girl's profile that reminds me of Sharleen. Sharleen also gravitates to wearing a lot of creams, whites and black. I can't picture her in any other color at the moment other than the red bikini...but I'm talking dresses.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:23 pm

Litta123 wrote:Does anyone think the middle girl could be Sharleen? I think grace is correct to say the girl on the left is Chelsie and the girl on the right is Danielle.  There's something in the middle girl's profile that reminds me of Sharleen. Sharleen also gravitates to wearing a lot of creams, whites and black. I can't picture her in any other color at the moment other than the red bikini...but I'm talking dresses.

Isn't there a scene in one of the previews where she is wearing a white lacy looking dress? You could be right. Will see if I can find it.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:29 pm

^^^ Nope I was wrong, checked jokers screencaps of the preview and she is in white a couple times, but they both have sleeves. Could still be her though.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:48 pm

Litta123 wrote:Bee, I totally trust you...so chime in when you can.

grace, loved your optical illusions. I was thinking the same thing last night. Guess what? While trying a different way to get caps (off my television vs computer), I came up with another version of grace's boat cap. grace, your original ideas might be correct. Where is Juan is the cap?  no idea  Maybe he's lying down on the pillows????

Anyway, if this new interpretation is correct, then we can't see the girl's hair because of the hat...at least I can't! Soooo, where does that leave us? At least, I'm pretty sure it's not Clare because the apparent coverup doesn't look like Clare's at all, IMO.

Do you see what I see...

Yes, I see what you see! I love how clearly you captured the camera person, Elan and the white hat in this picture. Great job!

I also don't see what you don't see....which is no hair on the girl. I see a white hat, dark shades and that's it. Are we even sure it's a girl since we don't have JP's location on the boat yet? Lol.
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:53 pm

rofl  I see an amish family! How did you get if off your tv? Did you take a picture of it on your screen?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:44 pm

DMBFan wrote:^^^ Nope I was wrong, checked jokers screencaps of the preview and she is in white a couple times, but they both have sleeves.  Could still be her though.

Can you see if they have a SC of the red and white sailboat please? I am afraid I'll get spoiled if I go over there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:48 pm

grace, I took it with my iPad after I paused the screen. I DVR'd the show...so I can pretty much pause anywhere, but I actually thought I was getting as good or better screen caps off my computer until I tried this. Btw, I got my version of "your boat cap" the same way. I took an iPad shot of my computer screen. I still can't believe how different my blown up cap from last night looks from the blow from the TV today.

Just another weird thought, could this be a random shot as the helicopter approaches the island, simply introducing the location and not any particular date? Probably not, since it really does look like Elan on the boat.

I have some other weird theories percolating in my brain, but I need to pull together a bunch of screen caps to make that happen. Another disappointment is that comcast gives you a week to watch the episode online without commercials. After a week, it switches it to HULU...so now I'm dealing with the darker screen for the first previews and commercials, but at least I still don't get the words when I pause it.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 65 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 45 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam