SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 45 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by chloep Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:53 pm

The vase was simply turned to the side, see Nikki vs Andi for comparison (look at the golden table the vase is on) It is the same plant from a different angle. If they are making the girls wear different outfits, they obviously going to change some of the backdrop too. Even if it's just moving the pillow a bit, etc...

As for the lighting. The girls are usually there for the whole day. The lights outside influence the lighting inside.  :yes:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 45 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:02 pm

Sorry, just getting back on here now...

Okay, so forget my F4 reasoning from these caps. I still think these girls are a reasonable guess at the F4. The caps show something happens with Sharleen. Her calendar change is suspect. Thus, I'm taking Sharleen out of my F4 guesses. Chelsie's caps have pretty much dried up. Thus, she's not there.

Whether I'm right or wrong on the F4 doesn't matter, it still appears we have the F3...Clare, Nikki and Andi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:06 pm

Litta123 wrote:Sorry, just getting back on here now...

Okay, so forget my F4 reasoning from these caps. I still think these girls are a reasonable guess at the F4. The caps show something happens with Sharleen. Her calendar change is suspect. Thus, I'm taking Sharleen out of my F4 guesses. Chelsie's caps have pretty much dried up. Thus, she's not there.

Whether I'm right or wrong on the F4 doesn't matter, it still appears we have the F3...Clare, Nikki and Andi.

Sorry I missed that. Explain ?

And good job you and all who contributed to the SC analysis.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:12 pm

^^See my post at the top of this page. My theory was successfully shot down by subsequent posts. As I've said before I throw out my guesses and some of them stick and some of them don't. I'm okay with that. That's the point of working together as far as I'm concerned.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Thanks Litta for all the SC's and stuff.  :claphands 

I guess it is safe to conclude that they brought some of the girls back to film these PI's. Andi tweeted pics from SM beach in December and Nikki did the same, from the same beach, a week later. That could have been when they went to Cali to film their segments, they probably wouldn't have tweeted about it if those were safe house visits.

I wonder if they knew they were filming the PI's the producers would use to promote their individual storylines! Pawns!!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:08 pm

Moved over from the edit thread...

Kelad9 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^Kelad, can you be more specific? Was it before, during, or after the performance? If I can find it, I'll put it in the SC thread for you.

Right before the performance. Right after they got out of the truck to run into the mall. Right when everyone is looking up at the 3 story mall. I caught Chelsie and Juan looking at each other instead of looking at the mall like everyone else was doing and they eventually looked up at the mall after a one second look at each other.

I couldn't get a cap where both of them are looking at each other at the same time. But you can see in this series of caps that Chelsie's head is turning towards Juan. Nikki's hair, unfortunately, blocks us from seeing the actual eye contact. If this isn't the one you want, Kelad, let me know. I'll be glad to go looking some more.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Litta123 wrote:Moved over from the edit thread...

Kelad9 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^Kelad, can you be more specific? Was it before, during, or after the performance? If I can find it, I'll put it in the SC thread for you.

Right before the performance. Right after they got out of the truck to run into the mall. Right when everyone is looking up at the 3 story mall. I caught Chelsie and Juan looking at each other instead of looking at the mall like everyone else was doing and they eventually looked up at the mall after a one second look at each other.

I couldn't get a cap where both of them are looking at each other at the same time. But you can see in this series of caps that Chelsie's head is turning towards Juan. Nikki's hair, unfortunately, blocks us from seeing the actual eye contact. If this isn't the one you want, Kelad, let me know. I'll be glad to go looking some more.

Looks to me like he is looking at Nikki and then he looked at Chelsie.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:44 pm

If we go by the SCs of the final girls that we have in St Lucia then there is a chance that what JBF/JC and Litta123 are saying about Clare being F1 are right.

Here's why. Last season we had no SCs of Brooks in a romantic date type setting in the season preview. We had the Brooks and Des talk on the pier but nothing else. We did have Drew on the horses but we also had Drew looking upset with Des wearing the same clothes.
That actually told the story that Brooks had no date in Antigua, Drew had 1 complete date and a second incomplete date while Chris has both. And that is what actually took place.

This season we have no date of the F3 (possibly that boat ?), one SC of a date for Nikki but Clare gets 2 identifiable dates in St Lucia. Perhaps the SCs are telling a story this season also. That either the f2 or f3 have an early exit and JP is left with just 1 lady prior to the LCDs ?

In Emilys season also we had 2 dates for Jef but just 1 each for Sean and Arie. Em released Arie early after eliminating Sean at the F3 RC, leaving just Jef for LCD.

Are there any other crying SCs that are unaccounted for ? Perhaps that scene with JP getting angry at the end while talking to the camera is just prior to when he lets one of the ladies go early prior to LCDs ? I am assuming here that it is Nikki.
He then goes on to pick Clare ?

ETA : Which 2 episodes are back to back ? Is it the FDs followed immediately by LCDs/FRC ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Sat Feb 01, 2014 7:48 pm

Litta123 wrote:Moved over from the edit thread...

Kelad9 wrote:

Litta- that's it! thank you! I agree with Mommyof1 that he seems like he's looking at Nikki first then Chelsie. That's why on the group date I couldn't tell who he was really looking at because Nikki was hiding behind Chelsie most of the time. I don't know if he was looking at Chelsie or Nikki but I found it telling that he would scoot his way over their general area several times while dancing.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:55 pm

nd4reality wrote:If we go by the SCs of the final girls that we have in St Lucia then there is a chance that what JBF/JC and Litta123 are saying about Clare being F1 are right.

Here's why. Last season we had no SCs of Brooks in a romantic date type setting in the season preview. We had the Brooks and Des talk on the pier but nothing else. We did have Drew on the horses but we also had Drew looking upset with Des wearing the same clothes.
That actually told the story that Brooks had no date in Antigua, Drew had 1 complete date and a second incomplete date while Chris has both. And that is what actually took place.

This season we have no date of the F3 (possibly that boat ?), one SC of a date for Nikki but Clare gets 2 identifiable dates in St Lucia. Perhaps the SCs are telling a story this season also. That either the f2 or f3 have an early exit and JP is left with just 1 lady prior to the LCDs ?

In Emilys season also we had 2 dates for Jef but just 1 each for Sean and Arie. Em released Arie early after eliminating Sean at the F3 RC, leaving just Jef for LCD.

Are there any other crying SCs that are unaccounted for ? Perhaps that scene with JP getting angry at the end while talking to the camera is just prior to when he lets one of the ladies go early prior to LCDs ? I am assuming here that it is Nikki.
He then goes on to pick Clare ?

ETA : Which 2 episodes are back to back ? Is it the FDs followed immediately by LCDs/FRC ?

I think the b2b episodes are HTD/FS.

Ironically, the unaccounted for caps are exactly what I'm working on right now, but I'm not sure they really reveal anything. In the final moments of the main preview, we see four shots of Juan upset. The first is now known to be Juan at the Vietnam RC. It's followed by some quick clips of Clare upset and Sharleen upset, concluding with Victoria's, "Juan Pablo, I hope he dies" speech. Then we get this cap: Juan has quivering lips and his eyes look watery. This cap I can't place anywhere...probably taken at the mansion, but I'm not sure. Does anyone recognize the background? There's a VO saying, "*unclear* like this coming. I just want to go away." He then wipes his eye.

This is then followed by the shot below with a VO saying, "I'm not here to make a fool of myself. (*then a different audio quality -- so probably not said together*) This is my life. "

Followed by this cap, with a Juan directly saying, "I don't want to do this interview anymore."

However, this is the photo shoot location as evidenced by this shot of Kelly...so not really a significant comment, IMO.

Last edited by Litta123 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by tealeafs Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:57 pm

^Oh wow, I wonder what he was so upset about, at the shoot.

Disclaimer: All posts are JMO
tealeafs
tealeafs

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:03 pm

Could he have been upset about the nude posing ? IDK.

Anyway, Litta123 the middle SC of him with the blue hoodie reminds me of what he wore on that date with Sharlene - in Miami. Perhaps they had a serious conversion at the end of their date which didn't go so well, prompting Charlene to go to him later with those OTHER upset scenes.
Good catch on matching that to kellys PI.

ETA : could the First SC be in Miami ? Sharlene had some SCs crying with pillows similar to that in the background. Maybe that is about Sharlenes "issue". See if you can match her curled up SC pillows with this one. (sorry I am useless at posting SCs etc.) but I recognise the epillows.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam