SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 46 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:Could he have been upset about the nude posing ? IDK.

Anyway, Litta123 the middle SC of him with the blue hoodie reminds me of what he wore on that date with Sharlene - in Miami. Perhaps they had a serious conversion at the end of their date which didn't go so well, prompting Charlene to go to him later with those OTHER upset scenes.

I think so...here's a series of his tweets that speak to the photo shoot. Read from the bottom up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And, yes, the blue hoodie is exactly what Juan is wearing when Juan talks to Sharleen in what appears to be a hotel room.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 46 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:18 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ETA : could the First SC be in Miami ? Sharlene had some SCs crying with pillows similar to that in the background. Maybe that is about Sharlenes "issue". See if you can match her curled up SC pillows with this one. (sorry I am useless at posting SCs etc.) but I recognise the epillows.

I know I've seen that background in other PI's...I just can't remember where. I'm going to go through more of my caps to see if I can match any backgrounds to that after dinner. I also have some random PI backgrounds which I'll also post. Nothing, however, is shedding any light towards the F1, again, IMO. But I'll post to see if anyone else can make something of it.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Okay, I found one other cap in "my inventory" with the similar background to this. Here's the cap we're trying to match...

Here's another cap with that background. I lightened the second one even more to get a better look at the pillow. To my eye, it has a zigzag pattern, which does NOT match the polka dot pattern from Sharleen's contemplation cap...most likely, Miami. Anyone want to go searching TripAdvisor to see if you can find a matching pillow or that picture on the wall? If this cap is taken in St. Lucia, then maybe something unexpected and hurtful happens to Juan at the FS/LCD location. Or, does anyone recognize that zigzag pattern/picture from the mansion? Truthfully, I feel like there were more caps with that background, but I didn't bother taking a capture because I thought it was back at the mansion...but that was probably a mistake.  :headbanging 

Ignore my comments on the image below...I was too lazy to make a brand new cap, but you can see the pillow in question in the upper right left shot. Gah, I can't believe I wrote that!

Here's another shot I found of Sharleen in that outfit in an elevator...in the preview from Countdown To Juan Pablo.

ETA: Maybe that pillow cap was taken in Miami. I played around with the size of Sharleen's contemplation cap and found that the white dot fades when the picture get small. The resulting brown dots could form a zigzag pattern...hmmm? Not sure if you can see it, but I'm posting a smaller version below. Sit back from your computer screen...it might be easier to see.

Last edited by Litta123 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:04 am

On a separate note, I'm wondering if my hypothesis that this cap is Miami could be wrong. I shied away from this cap being the RC Vietnam cap because the background did not match any of our other known Vietnam RC background caps. However, now that we know the Miami RC was held inside a hotel, this background doesn't fit that scenario.

Maybe it is the Vietnam RC. Check out Sharleen arriving to the cocktail party in the boat. Her hair matches her hair in the above cap. She has on dangle earrings. Though we do not get a clear shot of her dress for absolute confirmation, I think it could be a match. We know Juan was in a white shirt for much of that evening.

If true, what does it mean? Not much other than Sharleen was struggling with this journey (or adventure as Juan prefers) since the FIR. It doesn't get a whole lot better even after a good date/connection with Juan in South Korea. So if she does leave in Miami, her conflict about being there has been ongoing throughout the process. It looks like she chose career over love which fits how she describes her approach to relationships to this point in her life. That's not a judgment. If she wasn't feeling it with Juan, she wasn't feeling it. I'd choose career, too, at that point if that's how I felt. What evidence do I have to say she leaves? I'm basing this on the calendar update that occurred this past month. Also, didn't someone say she was tweeting at the end of October? Or was that someone else?

Also this would explain Juan's upset in the unidentified cap from several posts ago shown at the end of the main preview. I think nd got that right when she made the connection earlier up-thread.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:12 am

The caps above are indeed in Miami.
It is more specifically at the Loews Hotel. Here is a pic of one of the suits... (see the painting on the right and the pillows)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:17 am

Sharleen wasn't active on social media until the end of November. It was Chelsie who tweeted in October. :yes:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 12:20 am

chloep wrote:The caps above are indeed in Miami.
It is more specifically at the Loews Hotel. Here is a pic of one of the suits... (see the painting on the right and the pillows)

Gotcha...I was also able to play with this cap as more proof.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Feb 02, 2014 1:27 am

I think what I've gathered from all your excellent sleuthing is that the drama with Sharlene takes place in Miami. Now there were 2 RCs in Miami (scmiiw).

1 The 1st RC was at the F6-F4 stage i.e. prior to HTDs. Part of the drama could be then or perhaps all of that drama.

2. But there was another RC at the F4 to F3 stage right ? So therefore it is possible that there was Drama (involving Sharlene ?) at that time.
Hence the back to back episodes. Basically I'm trying to figure out why there was a need for them to crunch/change the airing.

Is it at all possible that Sharlene either did get a HTD and then have some drama at the F4 stage OR she "came back" at the F4 stage and therefore they needed a continuity in airing the episodes ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:26 am

^^Btw, I have more unaccounted for caps of Sharleen...at least one dressed up like for a RC (could be NZ though). I have some other random PI's, but I've run out of steam for posting them tonight. I'll try to get to them tomorrow afternoon. Good night guys!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Here are a few random caps that I have. Not sure this will tell us anything, but I'm posting anyway.

Could this be St. Lucia?

Could either of these be St. Lucia? In the second photo, Juan's clothes looks like the outfit Juan wore with Andi, which was possibly a date on St. Lucia.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:47 pm

Did you identify this one yet...?

That one tearful shot of him in the dark room with the gray/white walls, big blue lamp "thang" and pics on the wall, seen over the line "I didn't (see) like this coming..."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found a match, although you probably found it before me. He is dressed in his black suit and discussing giving a first impression rose on night #1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (go past 2:14 mark in the promo)

Also the 2:59 mark here (gray sweatshirt this time), where he questions if he will find the "right one" after talking to Sean. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think he is just upset about sending people home, but they needed a cry shot to include for their promo.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:16 pm

More random caps...NZ maybe?

Here's a puzzling cap. I don't think this matches anything we have in Vietnam...so is it the RC NZ? Or is this from a RC in Miami? Does it match up with the interior of the hotel there? Or does she actually make it to St. Lucia? Assuming the numbers stay "normal", Sharleen won't make St. Lucia with our evidence for Clare, Nikki, and Andi being there. Or does Sharleen go to plead her case? Is that why we have b2b HTD/FS?

More caps...probably on the road...same screen, same props, same curtains. Important?  no idea 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 65 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 55 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam