SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 47 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:19 pm

JBF wrote:Did you identify this one yet...?

That one tearful shot of him in the dark room with the gray/white walls, big blue lamp "thang" and pics on the wall, seen over the line "I didn't (see) like this coming..."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I found a match, although you probably found it before me. He is dressed in his black suit and discussing giving a first impression rose on night #1. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (go past 2:14 mark in the promo)

Also the 2:59 mark here (gray sweatshirt this time), where he questions if he will find the "right one" after talking to Sean. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think he is just upset about sending people home, but they needed a cry shot to include for their promo.

Yes, go back one page for the discussion, but it was taken in Miami...at the Lowe's Loews Hotel (sorry, Sean on my brain  giggling ). We guessed last night that it might be after Sharleen decides to leave.

Last edited by Litta123 on Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 47 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by JBF Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:23 pm

Wonder why he was discussing giving a first impression rose "when there are 27 great first impressions". These silly editors confuse us to no end.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:38 pm

The way I interpret these caps is that they take place after the GD. Clare sneaks to Juan's room to extend their time. Is that how you guys see it?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:54 pm

Yes, that did take place but I believe it was the ocean and not the pool.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:54 pm

I dunno, but there must be a reason why they are airing episodes back to back.... (a continuos story-line? perhaps in form of somebody coming back?)

EDIT: I meant for the caps of Sharleen above.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:11 pm

eversotrue wrote:Yes, that did take place but I believe it was the ocean and not the pool.

Those "sneaking caps" and the pool/hot tub caps came from the preview last week. eversotrue, are you suggesting the pool caps are from another time? The rock formation seems to match other caps from Vietnam. Give me a second and I'll post it. I think the ocean caps take place ON the GD...and the pool cap comes from Clare extending their time...after they return from the GD...that's my guess at least.

ETA: Both of these came from the preview for episode 5. I assume they both take place in Vietnam. Juan's PI clothes match his GD clothes.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Here are the girls on the Vietnam GD. Clearly, they don't seem to be too happy in theses shots.

As you can see from above, Sharleen is taken away for some alone time...she scores a kiss.

But Clare scores the ocean swim...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:31 pm

No, I was saying the pool was DURING the GD and then her "stalking" him came AFTER the GD where they went in the ocean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:33 pm

eversotrue wrote:No, I was saying the pool was DURING the GD and then her "stalking" him came AFTER the GD where they went in the ocean.

Oh, gotcha...yes, I can buy that, too.

ETA: One thing that I forgot to mention, according to the press release for episode 5 (I think I put it in the media thread earlier this week), only eight girls go to NZ. Normally, there would be nine...so this does blow up to something big. Juan is upset, Clare is upset, and the girls are upset...does one of them reject the rose in Vietnam?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:02 pm

Do you think these caps show Sharleen in the same dress (the earrings look different)? If so, then no big deal. If you think they are different dresses, then we have another cap that I can't pin a time down for Sharleen when she wears the top dress. The bottom cap is Vietnam.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:07 pm

^You can see some of the white design in the top SC under her hair so same dress.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:19 pm

eversotrue wrote:No, I was saying the pool was DURING the GD and then her "stalking" him came AFTER the GD where they went in the ocean.

I agree with this - its probably how it will go down.
So Clare gets wet twice in one night  giggling .
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam