SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 48 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by jojo47 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:37 pm

Litta123 wrote:More random caps...NZ maybe?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's a puzzling cap. I don't think this matches anything we have in Vietnam...so is it the RC NZ? Or is this from a RC in Miami? Does it match up with the interior of the hotel there? Or does she actually make it to St. Lucia? Assuming the numbers stay "normal", Sharleen won't make St. Lucia with our evidence for Clare, Nikki, and Andi being there. Or does Sharleen go to plead her case? Is that why we have b2b HTD/FS?

More caps...probably on the road...same screen, same props, same curtains. Important?  no idea 

The SC of Sharleen with her hair up was from an ITM used in the last epi (but not actually from that epi). She was saying she was happy she had a rose going into the RC, so she must have a rose going into a RC in one of the upcoming epi's.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 48 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:44 pm

jojo47 wrote:

The SC of Sharleen with her hair up was from an ITM used in the last epi (but not actually from that epi). She was saying she was happy she had a rose going into the RC, so she must have a rose going into a RC in one of the upcoming epi's.

So in Taiwan, she was wearing a glam tank top going to the RC so it could not be there. In Miami, the 1on1 dates which she definitely has, do not have roses. Unless JP made a special exception for her to show her how much he wanted to visit her HT like Brad did for Emily. The only rose pre-rc at the F6 stage is the group date rose.
So possibly she got the GDR in New Zealand.

ETA : Where would they have gone for Sharlene's HTD ? Does anyone know which part of canada she she is from ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

So in Taiwan, she was wearing a glam tank top going to the RC so it could not be there. In Miami, the 1on1 dates which she definitely has, do not have roses. Unless JP made a special exception for her to show her how much he wanted to visit her HT like Brad did for Emily. The only rose pre-rc at the F6 stage is the group date rose.

ETA : Where would they have gone for Sharlene's HTD ? Does anyone know which part of canada she she is from ?

Sharleen's family is from the Ottawa area I believe.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:06 pm

Litta123 wrote:More random caps...NZ maybe?

Here's a puzzling cap. I don't think this matches anything we have in Vietnam...so is it the RC NZ? Or is this from a RC in Miami? Does it match up with the interior of the hotel there? Or does she actually make it to St. Lucia? Assuming the numbers stay "normal", Sharleen won't make St. Lucia with our evidence for Clare, Nikki, and Andi being there. Or does Sharleen go to plead her case? Is that why we have b2b HTD/FS?

More caps...probably on the road...same screen, same props, same curtains. Important?  no idea 

In Clare's and Sharleen's pic, looks like there may be a palm tree in the lower left corner. Guess they could be from anywhere, but maybe not Vietnam.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:49 am

marloon wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

Sharleen's family is from the Ottawa area I believe.

:yes: That's correct. She was born there, she's gone to school there and her family still lives there.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:51 pm

Since tonight's show seems to have a lot of drama surrounding Juan Pablo and Clare, I thought it would be interesting to go back to the preview (both shown in episode 1 -- pre and post episode). I tried to identify any scene involving Juan and one of our F3 girls...just to see how the "drama" has impacted their time together. Obviously, this is only what TPTB allow us to see...so there's nothing scientific about this...BUT the pattern is quite telling to me.

My next comment I'm hiding in a spoiler, not because I'm spoiled, but because it relates to the sneak peek posted by JBF, and he was hiding his comments in a spoiler...so I'm following his lead.

Spoiler:

So remember, these are just caps that show Juan and one of the F3 in any location past Vietnam. If there were several splices of what I believe to be more or less the same time/date, I only chose one cap. If I could get them kissing in that situation, I always posted the kissing one.

Nikki and Juan: I believe we only have the one scene in St. Lucia. Spoken over this scene is more or less, "I can see my daughter's future."

Andi and Juan: We have her date in NZ -- I'm posting both day and evening of their date. Over the daytime cap, a VO says, "You just get lost in that moment. There's nothing else that exists outside that kiss."

Then we have this shot of Juan and Andi in Miami.

We also have this unidentified cap, which I am guessing to be St. Lucia.

Clare and Juan: I'm not going to post the VO, but read JBF's summaries in the edit thread or watch the preview again yourself. IMO, the VOs are revealing. The first cap is from their time in NZ.

From Miami...

From St. Lucia...

We also have this unidentified cap...possibly St. Lucia...but who knows? What is clear is that Clare is upset. She has had tears in similar caps, but you may not be able to see them in this one.

Sorry for the long post, but I just found the comparison interesting. I'm really not trying to champion Clare. Like Juan, I'm trying to be a fair as possible. However, these are the only scenes TPTB have given us to work with.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:57 pm

We should be getting previews for the rest of the season today too, that should give us more insight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:02 pm

lexforlife wrote:We should be getting previews for the rest of the season today too, that should give us more insight.

That would be nice, lex. I'm kind of getting tired of piecing together the story from our original preview. I would love something fresh and new...

Forgot to say in my above post, with whatever happens in Vietnam, it doesn't cause Juan to put on the brakes with Clare, IMO.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:07 pm

Litta123 wrote:Since tonight's show seems to have a lot of drama surrounding Juan Pablo and Clare, I thought it would be interesting to go back to the preview (both shown in episode 1 -- pre and post episode). I tried to identify any scene involving Juan and one of our F3 girls...just to see how the "drama" has impacted their time together. Obviously, this is only what TPTB allow us to see...so there's nothing scientific about this...BUT the pattern is quite telling to me.

Sorry for the long post, but I just found the comparison interesting. I'm really not trying to champion Clare. Like Juan, I'm trying to be a fair as possible. However, these are the only scenes TPTB have given us to work with.

The bolded is precisely the reason why I'm not following that Clare is F1 logic. If we go as per St Lucia and the "ending" of the series, we have precisely 65 % Clare, 35% Andi and 10% Nikki in the previews. That too Nikki has not been shown kissing/in a romantic scene at all. A bit skewed IMO. In the favor of Clare.

If anyone can remember a season where the F1 is so clearly and obviously displayed in "romantic" situations in the season preview - please jog my memory. Not happened yet. Perhaps this is the first season. It would also be the first season that the First Date of season does not fall under the first date curse. Hey - Roberto broke the FIR curse so perhaps Clare will too.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:11 pm

Litta123 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:We should be getting previews for the rest of the season today too, that should give us more insight.

That would be nice, lex. I'm kind of getting tired of piecing together the story from our original preview. I would love something fresh and new...

Forgot to say in my above post, with whatever happens in Vietnam, it doesn't cause Juan to put on the brakes with Clare, IMO.
I agree,  whatever happened in Vietnam definitely did not stop in Vietnam between those two.

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:14 pm

True. Let's just say that if Camilla is his concern Twitter is not being very nice to Clare right now. The names I will not repeat.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Since tonight's show seems to have a lot of drama surrounding Juan Pablo and Clare, I thought it would be interesting to go back to the preview (both shown in episode 1 -- pre and post episode). I tried to identify any scene involving Juan and one of our F3 girls...just to see how the "drama" has impacted their time together. Obviously, this is only what TPTB allow us to see...so there's nothing scientific about this...BUT the pattern is quite telling to me.

The bolded is precisely the reason why I'm not following that Clare is F1 logic. If we go as per St Lucia and the "ending" of the series, we have precisely  65 % Clare, 35% Andi and 10% Nikki in the previews.  That too Nikki has not been shown kissing/in a romantic scene at all. A bit skewed IMO. In the favor of Clare.

If anyone can remember a season where the F1 is so clearly and obviously displayed in "romantic" situations in the season preview - please jog my memory. Not happened yet. Perhaps this is the first season. It would also be the first season that the First Date of season does not fall under the first date curse. Hey - Roberto broke the FIR curse so perhaps Clare will too.

I dunno... Chris was getting plenty of action in Des' promos. In fact, he had roughly the same amount of footage as Clare. Then again, All Of America wasn't paying attention to HIM. Now... Bryden's hot-tub scene was shown instead of Chris', so if we go by the "hidden F1" analysis, he would be the "best" prospect prior to episode #5 (for those un-spoiled that is). Also Drew was backing her up in the Barcelona alley, but her body language was bizarre during his other "I’ve never had this feeling with anyone, like, it’s like you’ve known me my entire life" scene.

Oh heck, why not just compare and contrast these... I did notice more Drew than I remembered with Des. Sean's promo best fits the "hidden F1" scenario. Although Catherine is shown throughout, her face is hidden a lot.

Here's the slow motion version of Emily's. The other is currently MIA.

Ouch!

JP is everywhere... on the soundtrack!

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 65 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 56 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam