SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 56 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:16 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Quick question:

Did this show before and I missed it?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Holy guacamole!   :atomic: 

Hello!!!!! F1 everyone?

Hey JBF! What do you think about them apple? Still 100% Claire? Hummmmm!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 56 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by JBF Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Well... let's see...

We could also add the rowboat clip too. (I do wonder if a gay bachelor would be this "intense" with so many contestants.)

I will say this much for Andi, Litta123. They are at least shot up close and in-the-faces under the waterfall. So... if Camilla repeats Daddy's actions, at least she will make sure a cameraman is there watching to make sure she doesn't slip, since her boyfriend might not have a firm-enough grip on her bottom. I was still worried that Juan and Clare might drown since they were too far off for Elan Gale to jump in after them, should the tide come in.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:57 pm

JBF wrote:Well... let's see...

We could also add the rowboat clip too. (I do wonder if a gay bachelor would be this "intense" with so many contestants.)

I will say this much for Andi, Litta123. They are at least shot up close and in-the-faces under the waterfall. So... if Camilla repeats Daddy's actions, at least she will make sure a cameraman is there watching to make sure she doesn't slip, since her boyfriend might not have a firm-enough grip on her bottom. I was still worried that Juan and Clare might drown since they were too far off for Elan Gale to jump in after them, should the tide come in.

OK JBF, I see passion in both, but , is that enough? for a marriage commitment that is. They need both chemistry and connection and I only see that with Nikki. I guess Episode 6, 7, and the HMT will shead more light.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Litta123 wrote:JBF, your cap(s) will be coming up shortly...

Here's the thing that bothers me in terms of our analysis if Clare is not F1. We more or less have been able to figure out this entire season from the previews. Why would TPTB give us ALL that and then give us nothing to work with if Nikki (or Andi) is F1? It's not making sense to me. nd, I recall you saying early in our sleuthing that the previews usually contain the F1 in some way at the final location and usually as a small undiscernable image.

IF that is more or less true for the preview, then Andi is out. By the same thinking, Nikki is out. Yes, we have her in St. Lucia, but her cap is huge on the horse...not hidden at all. So, either the premise that the story is told in the preview is wrong or Clare is F1. This is the reason I can't strike Clare off my F1 list yet.

Obviously, there is a lot of doubt about Clare from this last episode, but is the doubt being caused by the editing or is it really an unrepairable situation? These are things I can't resolve yet. On paper, Nikki has always represented the "perfect fit" of being both lover and mother. Maybe there is a real connection there with Juan, but my gut says Juan is more into Nikki than Nikki into him. Maybe my feelings will change as the show progresses.

If this were a class and I was asked to write an essay to pick an F1 and then defend my position, I would pick Clare. I still feel I can make the strongest argument for her...regardless of my personal feelings about whether she is the best choice for Juan.

They must not have given it away since our group seems split on Clare. When we thought the waterfall/Andi was in St. Lucia, Nikki was the most hidden because her face was turned away and though you did it, that location match was not easy. Now it seems Andi is the most hidden in St. Lucia. I still wonder who is on the red and white boat. Clare is not hidden at all, so to me the average viewer may be thinking Clare is the F1. If there intention is to fool us they will hid the F1. JP likes that Nikki is a nurse plus he's attracted to her. I do agree that so far she doesn't seem all that crazy about him, but it's still early. He also likes Andi and they appear to have a great date next week so as the most hidden in St. Lucia, she's still a possibility to me. The one thing that gives me pause on Andi was that JP had little concern for her feelings on the group date in the last episode. I wonder if he would have taken Clare back to his pool if Nikki had been there. To bad Nikki and Clare aren't both on a group date next week. That would be interesting.

One of my friends told me she's not watching this season because she read that JP is just doing the show to pay his ex past due child support. Have any of you heard that? Hopefully, just tabloid gossip.

ETA: There was a cameraman in the bubble with JP and Nikki? Or do they just attach a camera in there. That seems a little tight to be making out with a cameraman there.  giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The pocket ties are different from the FRC to the PI, so different time.

I don't think there's a whole lot of suspense left for the F1 and we can't decide between Andi and Nikki until they give us some more screen caps. That's my theory on why there aren't many posters. That and it's not a very good season (IMO).
So by your post, you are assuming that Clare isn't F1?  I didn't know that had been sleuthed out to be eliminated.

Not grace and she will answer way better but if you mean but sleuthed via SCs then NO we have not eliminated Clare being F1 based on SCs. If you mean any other methods of elimination then yes many here feel that Clare is not F1 (I believe that grace feels this way but she can cmiiw). There are a many that still have doubts and one here that is 100% sure it is Clare. I for one cannot make a call yet but am doubtful it is Clare particularly after the aftermath of ep5. I had my doubts before also.
 :Biggrin: 
Grace - I really only meant to type up line 1 but please correct my other assumptions.
Ok, I just remember so many saying/thinking the same thing after the Ben/Courtney thing, but we all know how that turned out. To me, the way the producers threw Ben under the bus is reminiscent of how they are doing it with JP

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:28 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Ok, I just remember so many saying/thinking the same thing after the Ben/Courtney thing, but we all know how that turned out.  To me, the way the producers threw Ben under the bus is reminiscent of how they are doing it with JP

But Ben did not apologize for his actions. Ben did not regret it, he didn't even act a smidgen remorseful after the show during interviews, let alone tweet out that he make a mistake. Big difference.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:29 pm

Maybe they forgot about the camera in the ball?   Hugesmile  Quick no cameraman  whipped
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:
ETA: There was a cameraman in the bubble with JP and Nikki? Or do they just attach a camera in there. That seems a little tight to be making out with a cameraman there.  giggling

Mostly likely they used a go-pro camera. Those things are amazing...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:44 pm

lexforlife wrote:giggling her body language. I mean, she is sucking face with him but the rest of her body is saying otherwise. Maybe, she couldn't help her body's positioning.
Yea, one hand is curled in on itself and the other is pushing him away.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:51 pm

How would your body position be if you were curled up in a giant ball and rolling down the hill? BTW, does anyone know what are these actually called? Looks fun! Wheee!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:How would your body position be if you were curled up in a giant ball and rolling down the hill?  BTW, does anyone know what are these actually called?  Looks fun!  Wheee!

Zorbing

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:03 pm

These caps are from the video (insidetv.ew) posted on the social media thread. The one that Robert Mills tweeted out. --> VIDEO

These are the kind of things that make me feel this whole Clare ordeal has been orchestrated by TPTB. Either that or Juan has no control over his urges. He told Clare that they went too far -- it wasn't right. He doesn't want to do anything that would cause Camila to be ashamed of him. Then in the next destination, he does this...

Is Andi's straddle all that different from Clare's? Remember, too, that we have his butt grope of Andi here from the original previews. I don't get it...

nd, I'm post the following for you because it appears you can't see the video. These caps show Sharleen kissing Juan and then immediately pulling away from him. Their dynamic is so bizarre. I can't figure them out.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 65 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam