SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 57 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by mrsbatonmom Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:15 pm

Question....how many girls did he "suck face" and "grab butt"?????  He looks like he is enjoying every minute of it!  All I'm seeing with ALL of the girls is a lot of sexual attraction.  I see no love connection with any of them!
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 57 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:23 pm

I could be wrong Litta, but I think the difference is that what he did with Clare has to be kept a secret from the other girls. It's expected he will be kissing them on the dates, but not sneaking off together at 4 am. But none of this is a OK for Camila to see. I wonder if Sharleen finds out about it next week.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:58 pm

JP said that Camilla will not be watching the show. Perhaps when she is a teenager but not now.

I still get the feeling that he would not have brought his daughter into the conversation with Clare if she had listened to the original reason he gave her - which was that he did not want a repeat and that it was unfair to the other girls. It is only on multiple tries to get a message across that was not being received that he changed tact and mentioned his daughter.

ETA : Thanks Litta123 for the SCs. Sharlene has looked as though someone forced her to be on the show from day 1. There was another contestants who I will not name here who looked only slightly more enthusiastic in being one of the leads front runners than her. Oh yes and Constantine on Ashley Hs season. If it were not for Ben I think he would have bowed out when that Hong Kong crap went down like Mikey.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:54 pm

grace8136 wrote:I could be wrong Litta, but I think the difference is that what he did with Clare has to be kept a secret from the other girls. It's expected he will be kissing them on the dates, but not sneaking off together at 4 am. But none of this is a OK for Camila to see. I wonder if Sharleen finds out about it next week.

CMIIW, but didn't Juan also tell Clare that he shouldn't have taken her back to his room/pool for a swim? He made the choice to do that...just like he made the choice to be all over Andi. I don't see consistency in his behavior...so it's confusing to know what's okay for him to do and what's not. I understand getting caught up in the moment, but once he came to the realization in South Korea that he needed to be more discreet and careful, he needed to hold that line. That's what keeps me irked...his line is constantly moving.

nd, I understand your comment regarding Clare's persistence, but I do put myself in her position. If my husband came to me and told me something that he felt was wrong in terms of what I/we had done, I think I would want/need to talk it out. Not because I wouldn't respect his boundaries, but because I would want more clarity. I would want to understand where he was coming from. I think that's all Clare was asking for. In some ways, Juan's telling her it was okay and to forget about it felt to me like he was treating her as a child and not as an equal partner in the relationship.

Believe me when I say I don't like being a Clare apologist, but I'm trying to filter my response to her actions without as much bias as possible. When I do, I don't see Clare's actions as over-the-top...not maybe what I would do, but also not as extreme as some people are experiencing.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:19 pm

Guess we all see the situation slightly differently and that's where it gets fun  :Smiley:.
I am the first to admit my personal bias :uptonogood has crept and will creep into all my future viewings of Clare and her reactions.

My mind will possibly change as the season unravels if she shows some greater maturity sometime soon.
I do hope that if she is F1 then that will be the case. She won't be the first F1 I haven't liked and she won't be the last. In fact I do normally like anyone other than the F1 more so its all good.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Litta123 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I could be wrong Litta, but I think the difference is that what he did with Clare has to be kept a secret from the other girls. It's expected he will be kissing them on the dates, but not sneaking off together at 4 am. But none of this is a OK for Camila to see. I wonder if Sharleen finds out about it next week.

CMIIW, but didn't Juan also tell Clare that he shouldn't have taken her back to his room/pool for a swim? He made the choice to do that...just like he made the choice to be all over Andi. I don't see consistency in his behavior...so it's confusing to know what's okay for him to do and what's not. I understand getting caught up in the moment, but once he came to the realization in South Korea that he needed to be more discreet and careful, he needed to hold that line. That's what keeps me irked...his line is constantly moving.

nd, I understand your comment regarding Clare's persistence, but I do put myself in her position. If my husband came to me and told me something that he felt was wrong in terms of what I/we had done, I think I would want/need to talk it out. Not because I wouldn't respect his boundaries, but because I would want more clarity. I would want to understand where he was coming from. I think that's all Clare was asking for. In some ways, Juan's telling her it was okay and to forget about it felt to me like he was treating her as a child and not as an equal partner in the relationship.

Believe me when I say I don't like being a Clare apologist, but I'm trying to filter my response to her actions without as much bias as possible. When I do, I don't see Clare's actions as over-the-top...not maybe what I would do, but also not as extreme as some people are experiencing.

I'm supposed to be done commenting on the Clare issue, but...oh well...In for a penny, in for a pound!
I'm completely with you on the highlighted statement.  bestbud! 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:50 am

nd4reality wrote:Guess we all see the situation slightly differently and that's where it gets fun  :Smiley:.

I'm good with that!  :campfire: 

jc, I appreciate you chiming in even though you said you were done.  :gotcha:

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:21 pm

snipped...

Nevermind. I answered my own question.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:16 pm

JBF, for your enjoyment...

The top two rows contain caps when the girls are asking where Miss Clare-Bear is. The bottom two rows contain caps after Clare has returned to the group. The last cap is of course what Juan was looking at...no wonder he was looking anywhere but at the girls...soooo awkward.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:39 pm

You know, if Andi is the next B'ette, I think she could be quite entertaining to watch. This is her BS detector going off when Clare returns after complaining about her allergies acting up. Andi has no poker face.

More Andi unhappy faces...I bet she's quite intimidating in court. Every guy better be there for the right reasons or else...

Please, please, please, let her be The Bachelorette!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:45 pm

Litta123 wrote:JBF, for your enjoyment...

The top two rows contain caps when the girls are asking where Miss Clare-Bear is. The bottom two rows contain caps after Clare has returned to the group. The last cap is of course what Juan was looking at...no wonder he was looking anywhere but at the girls...soooo awkward.

His expressions looks like he got caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:32 pm

Went ahead and added it to my collection... LOL!

The middle row is my favorite. Both are grinning and avoiding looking at each other. (There is another shot you can add where she's smiling at him when he is not facing her.)

You see a fleeting amount (what little the editors allow) of this EXACT same facial behavior earlier over the Vietnamese dinner, when Cat tells them that they all saw what happened behind the bushes. (cf. 3:49 mark: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] ) There's also another hilarious shot of Juan looking up with his chopsticks in his mouth when Chelse says "we had to wait for you guys for like a half an hour". This would be around the 3:46 mark.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam