SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 58 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:45 pm

JBF, your requests in no particular order...

I added Chelsie because I thought her facial expression could provide a laugh.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Your favorites from the RC as separate caps...

And here are two more where Juan cannot stay out of Clare's personal space...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 58 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by JBF Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:22 pm

My cupeth runneth over! I don't know where to begin.

Everybody is complaining there is no "romance" this season. It is there. We just are being smokescreen away from it with Clare's stubborness to change who she is simply to please Juan, who is twice as stubborn as she is. Note that she specifically states this in an inserted PI session during Vietnam din-din. Even if he selects Andi or Nikki over her, he still will have to contend with a strong willed woman.

He looks sssssoooooo guilty here!

These two are my favorites of the bunch. Makes you wonder what all of the fuss was about.

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:50 am

Litta123 wrote:You know, if Andi is the next B'ette, I think she could be quite entertaining to watch. This is her BS detector going off when Clare returns after complaining about her allergies acting up. Andi has no poker face.

More Andi unhappy faces...I bet she's quite intimidating in court. Every guy better be there for the right reasons or else...

Please, please, please, let her be The Bachelorette!

I think she will make a great bachelorette too. Very entertaining!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:34 pm

Brought over from the media thread...

julychild wrote:NEXT WEEK ON ABC'S THE BACHELOR (2/17)
THE HOMETOWN DATES LOOM AS JUAN PABLO TAKES THE REMAINING SIX WOMEN ON A HOT TOUR OF HIS MIAMI HOMETOWN, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR”

**snipped**

An emotional group date with the other four women -- Andi, Chelsie, Clare and Renee – begins on a private island. One fortunate bachelorette, who gets the rose, also will get special alone time with Juan Pablo. Everyone else will be sent back to the hotel. Andi and Clare break down as they relate touching sentiments and stories. The lucky lady who does get the rose spends the remainder of the day and evening with the Bachelor, leaving three jealous, seething women. A magical night in Miami awaits the happy bachelorette, including multi-platinum Latin music superstar Romeo Santos serenading the couple with a special musical performance – “Cancioncitas de Amor” -- off his upcoming much anticipated Sony Music Latin album “Formula Vol. 2” (Feb. 25 release), while they dance the night away.

**snipped**

I think I have a screen cap of this lady. Looks like Andi to me...maybe Juan needed to find out if she could dance.  giggling 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:23 pm

I'm not sure that this is significant at all, but our "crying cap" of Juan Pablo (bottom left) had previously been attributed to Sharleen leaving. It now appears to be linked to the RC in Miami...not sure if you can see the stripes in the bottom right cap, but they're there.

To me based on the clothing, it would appear he's upset in the PI about Nikki, Clare, or the drama surrounding them. It sounds like in the previews that Clare goes to Juan regarding Nikki's behavior. I don't know if this really happens or if that's what the editor wants you think will happen.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:32 pm

When do you think Renee leaves? Or does she stay?

With Renee's departure, we will get the end of Camilla being his top priority of this "journey". He will now have the kid factor out of his mind and his own needs... physical and emotional... back up front.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:13 pm

JBF wrote:When do you think Renee leaves? Or does she stay?

With Renee's departure, we will get the end of Camilla being his top priority of this "journey". He will now have the kid factor out of his mind and his own needs... physical and emotional... back up front.
Do you think she'd get a HTD if he's not sure of her or would she leave before it?

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:30 pm

We have zilch in terms of hometown footage. Those screencaps above could be anything. I kinda doubt that Clare "rats" on Nikki, but who knows? Nikki is angry about something. Sharleen leaving or Renee eliminated could be the cause for the Big Boo-hoo. It is a toss up between these two and Chelsie for top four.

From the other thread:

NEXT WEEK ON ABC'S THE BACHELOR (2/17)
THE HOMETOWN DATES LOOM AS JUAN PABLO TAKES THE REMAINING SIX WOMEN ON A HOT TOUR OF HIS MIAMI HOMETOWN, ON ABC’S “THE BACHELOR”

"An emotional group date with the other four women -- Andi, Chelsie, Clare and Renee – begins on a private island. One fortunate bachelorette, who gets the rose, also will get special alone time with Juan Pablo. Everyone else will be sent back to the hotel. Andi and Clare break down as they relate touching sentiments and stories. The lucky lady who does get the rose spends the remainder of the day and evening with the Bachelor, leaving three jealous, seething women. A magical night in Miami awaits the happy bachelorette, including multi-platinum Latin music superstar Romeo Santos serenading the couple with a special musical performance – “Cancioncitas de Amor” -- off his upcoming much anticipated Sony Music Latin album “Formula Vol. 2” (Feb. 25 release), while they dance the night away.

Back at the hotel, things get ugly when the three rejected bachelorettes and Nikki get into an argument. But the situation escalates when Nikki gets into it with another woman and they face off in one of the most explosive confrontations of the season. The deep freeze between these two ladies continues into the cocktail party, culminating in the ultimate awkward silent stand-off.

The drama of the rose ceremony and the need to say good-bye to certain bachelorettes takes its toll on Juan Pablo. He is overcome with emotion and unable to celebrate with the four remaining women whose hometowns he will be visiting next week."
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Iluvbachette Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Will someone pm me as to what and when does one person show up I think on someone elses date. I could have that wrong. But I'm not reading the entire board to figure it out. I think it is between Nikki and Clare. Thanks

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:28 pm

Iluvbachette wrote:Will someone pm me as to what and when does one person show up I think on someone elses date. I could have that wrong. But I'm not reading the entire board to figure it out. I think it is between Nikki and Clare. Thanks

Sorry couldn't find that episode description.

Perhaps it was just a misinterpretation though.
Will send you a pm as well.

Here is the episode description for FDs..... Season 18, Episode 9

Episode Synopsis: The three remaining bachelorettes join Juan Pablo on a trip to St. Lucia. One-on-one dates include an excursion on a luxury yacht, a visit to Latille Falls and a horseback-riding adventure. Meanwhile, a contender pays a surprise visit, leading to an explosive situation.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:01 pm

JBF wrote:When do you think Renee leaves? Or does she stay?

I think Renee makes the F4. This has been my thinking in that only Renee, Clare, Nikki and Andi are shown in PI's with very similar backgrounds. Maybe this isn't very solid or conclusive evidence, but it's my theory. This is somewhat backed up in that it appears Sharleen leaves, and we have no more Chelsie caps...even in PI's to match those backgrounds. Could I be wrong? ABSOLUTELY! I'm just speculating based on what I've found in the caps.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Iluvbachette wrote:Will someone pm me as to what and when does one person show up I think on someone elses date. I could have that wrong. But I'm not reading the entire board to figure it out. I think it is between Nikki and Clare. Thanks

Sorry couldn't find that episode description.

Perhaps it was just a misinterpretation though.
Will send you a pm as well.

Here is the episode description for FDs..... Season 18, Episode 9

Episode Synopsis: The three remaining bachelorettes join Juan Pablo on a trip to St. Lucia. One-on-one dates include an excursion on a luxury yacht, a visit to Latille Falls and a horseback-riding adventure. Meanwhile, a contender pays a surprise visit, leading to an explosive situation.

Just catching up as I haven't been on all week & didn't even think the bachelor was on last night due to the olympics. I'd take a PM if there is something to share other than what I've read.

Contender is an interesting choice of words.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 65 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam