SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 59 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by jjinkc Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:49 pm

Some have been speculating that there are no caps for a 2nd date for Nikki in St Lucia but was it ever figured out who was on the red sailboat or is that the same as the luxury yacht from this episode description? If not, could that be her 2nd date?
By process of elimination, from the screencaps we do have, the waterfall date is Andi. Would they be traveling to that by sailboat?
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 59 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:19 am

jjinkc wrote:Some have been speculating that there are no caps for a 2nd date for Nikki in St Lucia but was it ever figured out who was on the red sailboat or is that the same as the luxury yacht from this episode description?  If not, could that be her 2nd date?
By process of elimination, from the screencaps we do have, the waterfall date is Andi. Would they be traveling to that by sailboat?

Good point! Those were 2 different boats.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:50 am

jjinkc wrote:Some have been speculating that there are no caps for a 2nd date for Nikki in St Lucia but was it ever figured out who was on the red sailboat or is that the same as the luxury yacht from this episode description?  If not, could that be her 2nd date?

Not sure if this is true because Andi already got the waterfall date in NZ for which we have SCs. So we have no proof that Andi actually does go on that date.

Could anyone please clarify ?

DMBfan - yes contender is a very interesting choice of words. Some speculated that the contender actually joined another contenders date leading to the explosive situation. Could he have spot eliminated one of them ? Oh the drama !
Others speculated that Sharlene would make a re-appearance. That wouldn't qualify as a contender would she ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:12 pm

I always thought the girl on the boat was Chelsie and not Nikki. But others thought it was Nikki. The girl in the bikini that has a black/white straps looks exactly like the bikini Chelsie wore on the Ugo or is it OGO date. Nikki's bikini on the OGO date was more of a solid navy blue or black color with no stripes.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:21 pm

The girl on the yatch is possibly Clare not Nikki or Chelsie. Clare's bikini is black also.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:The girl on the yatch is possibly Clare not Nikki or Chelsie. Clare's bikini is black also.

The girl on the yacht where JP is standing behind her looks to be a good match to Clare. But what about the girl on the boat/yacht that was so far away & blurry? Some thought she was wearing a hat and could see Elan on the boat too. Has that woman &/or the boat been ID'd for sure?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:00 pm

jojo47 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:The girl on the yatch is possibly Clare not Nikki or Chelsie. Clare's bikini is black also.

The girl on the yacht where JP is standing behind her looks to be a good match to Clare. But what about the girl on the boat/yacht that was so far away & blurry? Some thought she was wearing a hat and could see Elan on the boat too. Has that woman &/or the boat been ID'd for sure?

Does anyone have a SC?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:19 pm

Yes - there were SCs taken and they are upthread somewhere !

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:23 pm

IMO, the girl on the boat that Juan is kissing is Clare. We know she's on the yacht with Juan (caps). The suit, the background, the hair color/length and style all seem to match Clare in the kissing pics where you can't see the face. Nikki's hair color has more platinum in it and her hair is curlier/frizzier...again, JMO.

Here's another attempt to clean up the sailboat cap, but I'm not sure it's going to help. I don't really see anything that helps to identify the girl...if it's even a date cap vs a flyover of the island to show off St. Lucia. (We had a flyover of a boat in NZ that wasn't related to any of the dates...plus a flyover of dolphins and wild horses. These are travel pics of the location rather than dates. It's possible that's all the sailboat cap is about...and it's possible it is a date.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's a wide shot...what the preview actually shows.

If you look closely, you'll see an airport on the island in the background...so I suspect they are on the southern tip of the island. Latille Falls is on the east side of the island, but inland...so they wouldn't sail to get to the Falls directly, but could sail to get to Micoud. But would they? Does it make sense for TPTB to have two dates in the same episode that require using a boat? Seems too repetitive to me...especially when driving is going to be required anyway. Here are directions to get to the Falls posted on TripAdvisor.

LaTille falls are inland from Micoud. Just before you enter Micoud on the main highway from the north, there will be a road to the right. I think there is actually a little sign that says Latille (or maybe I am imagining that). Or the sign says Des Cartiers rainforest trail. In any event, go down that road a ways and you will see a sign for the falls. There is a guy there to pay a small admission fee to. falls area a nice place to chill out. If lost just ask - locals will help you.

So, IMO, if the sail boat cap is in fact a date, I suspect it would be Nikki's LCD in St. Lucia.

Would the producers do back to back sailing/boating dates...meaning with one girl as a FD and then the other as a LCD? I don't pay attention to those kind of details from past seasons. If someone knows, I'd love to hear. Maybe the sailboat is simply being used to transport the couple to a private beach and the boating is insignificant...or maybe it's just a flyover.  no idea 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:35 pm

Good thinking Litta. That little boat could possibly be taking one of the girls (and JP) to their date destination rather than be a date in itself (like the Yatch date that Clare is on seems to be).

So Andi's date is on the east side (interior of the island) so that rules her out.

Could the little boat be taking Clare to the mountain hiking area instead ? That is her other set of SCs we have. Though I would guess that Clares other date is inland as well.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:Good thinking Litta. That little boat could possibly be taking one of the girls (and JP) to their date destination rather than be a date in itself (like the Yatch date that Clare is on seems to be).

So Andi's date is on the east side (interior of the island) so that rules her out.

Could the little boat be taking Clare to the mountain hiking area instead ? That is her other set of SCs we have. Though I would guess that Clares other date is inland as well.

The mountain top date is definitely near the water...it looks a little isolated, but who knows if there's a road or trail either where the cameraman is standing or behind him. Whoa, I just remembered that was a flyover shot. It was a little isolated...like possibly a mini island.

So, I did some more investigation. Check out this map.

Here are some approach shots to the mountain-top-date...

What does this mean? Could the sailboat cap be a FD in St Lucia for Andi...or could it be Nikki's LCD...or could it part of Clare's mountain top date? Even when I'm not trying, I seem to be able to build a case for Clare...sorry guys!!  giggling

Honestly, I don't know what the sailboat cap is all about...it might just be a flyover shot of St. Lucia.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:41 pm

^^^ Build away laugh out loud. We are here to sleuth and not to fangirl  Hugesmile 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam