SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 60 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:
jjinkc wrote:Some have been speculating that there are no caps for a 2nd date for Nikki in St Lucia but was it ever figured out who was on the red sailboat or is that the same as the luxury yacht from this episode description?  If not, could that be her 2nd date?
By process of elimination, from the screencaps we do have, the waterfall date is Andi. Would they be traveling to that by sailboat?

Not sure if this is true because Andi already got the waterfall date in NZ for which we have SCs. So we have no proof that Andi actually does go on that date.

Could anyone please clarify ?

DMBfan - yes contender is a very interesting choice of words. Some speculated that the contender actually joined another contenders date leading to the explosive situation. Could he have spot eliminated one of them ? Oh the drama !
Others speculated that Sharlene would make a re-appearance. That wouldn't qualify as a contender would she ?
To me from the date description, I got the vibe that he finished with that date and later, someone arrived to talk to him and they got into an argument of sorts. Then again, I could be completely wrong, happened before and will happen again.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 60 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:30 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
jjinkc wrote:Some have been speculating that there are no caps for a 2nd date for Nikki in St Lucia but was it ever figured out who was on the red sailboat or is that the same as the luxury yacht from this episode description?  If not, could that be her 2nd date?
By process of elimination, from the screencaps we do have, the waterfall date is Andi. Would they be traveling to that by sailboat?

I always thought the girl on the boat was Chelsie and not Nikki. But others thought it was Nikki. The girl in the bikini that has a black/white straps looks exactly like the bikini Chelsie wore on the Ugo or is it OGO date. Nikki's bikini on the OGO date was more of a solid navy blue or black color with no stripes.
I thought it was Clare.  I thought she had the same bikini for their hottub in epi 1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:52 pm

So do we have two St Lucia dates pinned down for Clare and one each for Andi and Nikki? I haven't really studied the screen caps, so I am trying to play sleuthing catch up.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:44 pm

Mirzam wrote:So do we have two St Lucia dates pinned down for Clare and one each for Andi and Nikki? I haven't really studied the screen caps, so I am trying to play sleuthing catch up.

We have two St Lucia dates for Clare -- a yacht ride and a mountain top date.

We have one date for Nikki -- a horseback riding date.

We have no caps of a date for Andi, but we have caps of some PI's for Andi in a hotel room that's been identified in St. Lucia (by pillows and bedding).

We have the cap above in this thread of a sailboat, but we haven't been able to identify it as a date...or if it's a flyover.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:Good thinking Litta. That little boat could possibly be taking one of the girls (and JP) to their date destination rather than be a date in itself (like the Yatch date that Clare is on seems to be).

So Andi's date is on the east side (interior of the island) so that rules her out.

Could the little boat be taking Clare to the mountain hiking area instead ? That is her other set of SCs we have. Though I would guess that Clares other date is inland as well.

In my opinion, I would think that the girl on the sailboat is different from the girl on the mountain top. If it was a means to get them to their destination, like the mountain island, I would think they would swim there, as it is unlikely a boat could dock there. The picture on the mountain top, looks like Clare to me, and they don't seem wet. I would think the sailboat date is Nikki. IMO.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:23 am

rosesrREd wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Good thinking Litta. That little boat could possibly be taking one of the girls (and JP) to their date destination rather than be a date in itself (like the Yatch date that Clare is on seems to be).

So Andi's date is on the east side (interior of the island) so that rules her out.

Could the little boat be taking Clare to the mountain hiking area instead ? That is her other set of SCs we have. Though I would guess that Clares other date is inland as well.

In my opinion, I would think that the girl on the sailboat is different from the girl on the mountain top.  If it was a means to get them to their destination, like the mountain island, I would think they would swim there, as it is unlikely a boat could dock there.  The picture on the mountain top, looks like Clare to me, and they don't seem wet.  I would think the sailboat date is Nikki.  IMO.

Actually, not that it matters, but one couple wrote of their experience hiking on the island on TripAdvisor. In their description, they said they were dropped off by a boat.

Honestly, I don't think we have enough clarity on the cap to know what's really going on. It's all just speculation at this point. JMO.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:30 am

Litta123 wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:

In my opinion, I would think that the girl on the sailboat is different from the girl on the mountain top.  If it was a means to get them to their destination, like the mountain island, I would think they would swim there, as it is unlikely a boat could dock there.  The picture on the mountain top, looks like Clare to me, and they don't seem wet.  I would think the sailboat date is Nikki.  IMO.

Actually, not that it matters, but one couple wrote of their experience hiking on the island on TripAdvisor. In their description, they said they were dropped off by a boat.

Honestly, I don't think we have enough clarity on the cap to know what's really going on. It's all just speculation at this point. JMO.

That was just my opinion based on the SC. The sailboat picture is really far away, so it's hard to tell. However, there was a SC of JP and a blonde(looked like Nikki) kissing against the rail of a sailboat. I don't know where that SC is, perhaps someone can bring it over, but is that the same boat?
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:10 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

I always thought the girl on the boat was Chelsie and not Nikki. But others thought it was Nikki. The girl in the bikini that has a black/white straps looks exactly like the bikini Chelsie wore on the Ugo or is it OGO date. Nikki's bikini on the OGO date was more of a solid navy blue or black color with no stripes.
I thought it was Clare.  I thought she had the same bikini for their hottub in epi 1.

The bikini in St. Lucia has fringe that connect the bottom and top.

Litta- I think it's possible the sailboat could take Clare and JP to an island, but would both of Clare's dates in St. Lucia be on a boat? On it being a flyover, we couldn't identify the girl, but Elan seemed there.

rosesrRed.... I'll look for the cap of Nikki kissing by a possible rail of a sailboat, but I don't recall that. If it wasn't in the first preview, does that mean it was part of one of the episodes we've already seen or do they throw new caps in like that along the way?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:31 am

rosesRed - the girl kissing JP on that yatch against the rail appears to be Clare not Nikki. If you look closely you don't see the tattoo which Nikki has on the right. Plus this girls bikini is black with the gold tie thingy like Clares bikini. litta123 posted some good SCs upthread.

This ties in with the FD episode description the yatch date (Clare), waterfall date (Andi - we have no SCs) and horseriding (Nikki).

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jjinkc Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:37 am

nd4reality wrote:

Not sure if this is true because Andi already got the waterfall date in NZ for which we have SCs. So we have no proof that Andi actually does go on that date.

Could anyone please clarify ?

Oops, sorry! I should have been more clear in what I was saying. I meant that we had a cap of, what most believe to be, Clare on a yacht and, again what most believe to be, Nikki horseback riding, so with those caps we can match up the yacht date and the horseback riding date from the episode description...although none of this, I think, has been absolutely confirmed. So, eliminating those 2 dates and those 2 girls, that leaves a waterfall date and, Andi (still F3 speculation?), to be paired up.  

Was there a 3rd date described in the FD episode guide for Des' season? If there was, and Brooks left before it even happened, we might have the same scenario this season and that could explain why there are ITM's of Andi in St Lucia but no date caps with her, or the waterfall, in St Lucia

Ha, I'm probably not any clearer than before but it sounds good in my head  yes 
jjinkc
jjinkc

Female Posts : 132

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:41 am

NP - thanks for your explanation. I thought I missed something  :Smiley:.

I would be great if we could see the initial episode descriptions for Des. I think they were released really late in the game because of the suspense angle though.
This time it is possible that they simply haven't yet released the caps.

SCMIIW - don't they do a "rest of the season" preview at the end of the F6 stage ? In which case we should get the additional footage.

Here is the FD description for Des' season (released just a little prior to the actual episode):

Season 9, Episode 10

Episode Synopsis: The final three bachelors visit the Caribbean island of Antigua with Desiree, who takes a romantic road trip along the coastline with one suitor and goes on a private helicopter ride with another. Original Air Date: Jul 29, 2013

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:15 am

^^ See pgs 41 & 42 of this thread for those caps. I'm on a mobile so it's not easy for me to bring them over at this point.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam