SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 61 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:NP - thanks for your explanation. I thought I missed something  :Smiley:.

I would be great if we could see the initial episode descriptions for Des. I think they were released really late in the game because of the suspense angle though.
This time it is possible that they simply haven't yet released the caps.

or may be they won't release anything this time to keep us in the dark. Look to me they might have a new strategy this time to stay ahead of RS? So, we can't really be certain until after the HTD. If Sharlean decides to leave next week, it will be a blow for JP, cus he deeply cares for her. Next week should be very interesting to see!

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 61 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by George1218 Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:43 pm

Can anyone tell me where I can view the SC of Nikki horseback riding on her date? I have (I think) found the others FD SC but not hers.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:00 pm

George1218 wrote:Can anyone tell me where I can view the SC of Nikki horseback riding on her date?  I have (I think) found the others FD SC but not hers.

Here you go...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Bigger view...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:37 pm

I just remembered we have this cap of Andi that we haven't been able to assign a time to. I don't have time to see if we've seen her wear these earrings before...so if someone wants to sleuth it out, please do.

One theory grace had was that this could be from her FD. If it is, then I think we can safely say Andi and Juan do go through with their FD even though we have no caps (apparently) of the daytime activity. Hopefully, this makes sense...I'm posting as I'm running out the door!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:33 pm

Thanks a bunch Litta123!!
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by mckenna91 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:17 pm

Litta123 wrote:I just remembered we have this cap of Andi that we haven't been able to assign a time to. I don't have time to see if we've seen her wear these earrings before...so if someone wants to sleuth it out, please do.

One theory grace had was that this could be from her FD. If it is, then I think we can safely say Andi and Juan do go through with their FD even though we have no caps (apparently) of the daytime activity. Hopefully, this makes sense...I'm posting as I'm running out the door!

I pretty sure this is actually Cassandra at the Vietnam rose ceremony. The earring and hair match.

mckenna91

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:39 pm

mckenna91 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I just remembered we have this cap of Andi that we haven't been able to assign a time to. I don't have time to see if we've seen her wear these earrings before...so if someone wants to sleuth it out, please do.

I pretty sure this is actually Cassandra at the Vietnam rose ceremony.  The earring and hair match.    

Wow! Good catch, mckenna91! I think you're right...

So we're back to having no actual date caps for Andi in St. Lucia...just PI's.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:28 pm

Hey Litta... hate to bother you, but you ssssoooo great at the screen-"freezing" here.

I know not all of us are fans of Princess Clariol. Maybe we aren't feeling as "gooey" this season as past ones. Yet there some shots worth putting up.

Past the 2:20 mark... with the two on the couch and during his "I want to know more about her life" line. The shot right before the PI insert ("At the end of the day...") is probably the best of the bunch.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I dunno... do we have others with the competition that can compare with this? Might be worth adding for those who like to do the body language "thang".

Also a shot of Juan going "Dah-am! Hoooh..." would be nice too.

Other funny scenes... it is not necessary to screencap these unless you WANT to.

A couple chestnuts here: When she tells him she threw up and he responds "Really?"... and when he rubs his middle finger on her lips... LOL! "I'm helpless. Yeah. I don't even know what to do."

And their first meeting...

Key scene: "I was thinking maybe..." (shake shake... best shot of HER is just before "maybe" and her Ann-Margret hair-over-the-eye smile) Juan's "We can have more children?" as he is ready to "attack" her.

Heck! We might as well enjoy this roller coaster ride regardless how it winds up.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:30 pm

JBF, I think this is the 1st screenshot you want...

The "Dah-am! Hoooh..." is probably going to be a few shots strung together because no one shot does it justice. I'll add it after I put it together.

ETA: Btw, this is the evolution of the shot above...see the smile break out on Juan's face.

Okay, here's just "Dah-am!"

Here's "Hoooh..."

Here's Juan talking about getting hot just talking about it (her)...then he just starts laughing.

The thing that I'm struck by is how animated Juan is during this PI. He's not just reciting back to the camera what his handlers want him to say. There's real emotion behind what he's expressing. Whether Juan picks Clare or not, he's got a thing for her. Assuming Nikki is F1 and keeping in mind the contentiousness of her relationship with Clare, I wonder how watching these scenes makes Nikki feel. IMO, the scenes with Nikki are less "hot" than his scenes with Clare. Now if Clare is F1, I can see why Juan ignoring Nikki in his blogs could help placate Clare regarding his screen time with Nikki...especially after watching the comparison to his time with herself.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Feb 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Thanks! Added them to my collection. I hope you didn't over-work yourself with these. We can add some with the other contestants too.

Juan would make a hilarious "flipbook" or animated "gif" with his PI sessions... ha ha!

This one is a difficult screencap to challenge with the competition. Yes, you can fake it with good acting, but still...

The thing that I'm struck by is how animated Juan is during this PI. He's not just reciting back to the camera what his handlers want him to say. There's real emotion behind what he's expressing. Whether Juan picks Clare or not, he's got a thing for her. Assuming Nikki is F1 and keeping in mind the contentiousness of her relationship with Clare, I wonder how watching these scenes makes Nikki feel.

Like chopped liver. I wonder what Nikki does later in the season to be getting the edit she is getting.

IMO, the scenes with Nikki are less "hot" than his scenes with Clare. Now if Clare is F1, I can see why Juan ignoring Nikki in his blogs could help placate Clare regarding his screen time with Nikki...especially after watching the comparison to his time with herself.

He definitely does not like Nikki post-show for some reason. His facial reaction to Jimmy Kimmel calling her name was interesting. Since I see many similarities between Nikki's edit and Ben Flajnik's in Ashley's season, I wonder if she got very angry in the finale and behaved like Victoria (somebody she had a lot to say about on that group date).

It is sad when a contestant over-thinks inside this Bubble and believes they have the best connection with the lead, feels they are better spouse material than the actual F1, better stepmommy and so forth. Only they have no clue how the lead is with their competitor. Ben probably couldn't stomach watching Ashley and her "JP" making out under the Phuket umbrella, Hong Kong Peak Tram and so forth. The other guys, including his bro-buddy Constantine (like Andi this season), "sensed" the competing connection early on, but he was blindsided.

The only problem with Juan and Nikki together, from a body language stand point, is that he doesn't act much differently with her than the others... apart from Clare. Yes, they kiss. Yes, he is attracted to her. When he says somebody is cute, he isn't fibbing. I noticed his touching increases when she acts like a "little girl" talking about her fears and nervousness.

Andi may have that slight edge on account of the waterfall make-out, but even that scene was a huge letdown from promo to actual episode scene. They hardly even looked at each other between kisses. It was as if a handler forced them to act that way in order to make Clare not the only one getting the "heat".

Needless-to-say, Andi's stock as a F1 contender went down the toilet for me back in Korea when she and Kelly recreated the octopus eating scene. Andi was pretty much mocking Juan as equally as Clare... and Kelly even commented she made a lousy Juan imitation. Both ladies have ZERO interest in the guy, making you question why they even stayed another week. As much as Sharleen talks conflicted in her PI sessions, you still sense she really likes Juan as a person and doesn't want to upset him. It is also peculiar how both Andi and Nikki are always sitting as far away from him in group settings as possible... and I don't think it is all just to avoid Clare, who is often next to him. On the dates without Clare, Renee is sitting next to him and the two are still a distance away.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by USAGold Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Yes, these comments are all making so much sense! JP doesn't seem to be acting here! It all seems like he can't hide his feelings!
Maybe Clare is F1!
Aren't SCs the old way of sleuthing ? More to come for sure!!

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:22 pm

I love that picture of Clare and JuanP. I'll be surprised if she is not F1. JMO I think she is the best fit.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam