SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 62 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by USAGold Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:31 pm

Muslady wrote:I love that picture of Clare and JuanP.  I'll be surprised if she is not F1.  JMO I think she is the best fit.

Yes TA

USAGold

Female Posts : 306

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 62 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:45 pm

The problem is, this picture shows Juan Pablo's feelings during this episode, at this time. And we know from previous seasons that the leads can change their feelings.
The favorite girl in episode 2 or 3 may not be the favorite in episode 5 or 6 or at the end.
We've seen this numerous times. For example, Catherine came very late in the game for Sean...So a picture of good chemistry in an early episode doesn't "prove" anything...Especially if there is also good chemistry with other girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:57 pm

sde1041 wrote:The problem is, this picture shows Juan Pablo's feelings during this episode, at this time. And we know from previous seasons that the leads can change their feelings.
The favorite girl in episode 2 or 3 may not be the favorite in episode 5 or 6 or at the end.
We've seen this numerous times. For example, Catherine came very late in the game for Sean...So a picture of good chemistry in an early episode doesn't "prove" anything...Especially if there is also good chemistry with other girls.

That's exactly what I am saying! Des also said on her website that things change week by week, So we might be very surprised. We shall see!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:42 am

This cap is from Clare's date after Andi's right?  If so, he sure isn't pushing away from Clare, in fact in just about every cap JuanP is leaning into her.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:48 am

Here are some candids of Juan with different contestants in episodes #5 & #6. We shall see if he changes his choice abruptly in a coming episode... *chuckle chuckle*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Haven't found Andi's yet. Wonder if the geyser got to be too much for them...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:21 am

Thought I would do a little body language comparison with Juan/Clare and Juan/ Nikki in similar situations/conversations. Honestly guys, I tried to get the best expression I could on Juan's face during each conversation -- "I'm trying to be a fair as possible." The left caps are during Clare statements about Juan being the father of her children. The right caps are during Nikki's statements about being a stepmom to Camila.

These shots are the two girls and Juan at the start of their evening 1-on-1 dates, during the date, when Juan asks them to accept the rose, and then the kiss after each accepts.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:31 am

Oh please, Litta... stop making me laugh so hard.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:36 am

Litta123 wrote:Thought I would do a little body language comparison with Juan/Clare and Juan/ Nikki in similar situations/conversations. Honestly guys, I tried to get the best expression I could on Juan's face during each conversation -- "I'm trying to be a fair as possible." The left caps are during Clare statements about Juan being the father of her children. The right caps are during Nikki's statements about being a stepmom to Camila.

These shots are the two girls and Juan at the start of their evening 1-on-1 dates, during the date, when Juan asks them to accept the rose, and then the kiss after each accepts.

His body language seems almost identical with the both of them. The only difference I see is he seems closer to Clare when handing her the rose, but I think it's because Clare and JP were sitting on a comfy couch, and Nikki and JP's were sitting on a wooden bench.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:40 am

Litta123 wrote:Thought I would do a little body language comparison with Juan/Clare and Juan/ Nikki in similar situations/conversations. Honestly guys, I tried to get the best expression I could on Juan's face during each conversation -- "I'm trying to be a fair as possible." The left caps are during Clare statements about Juan being the father of her children. The right caps are during Nikki's statements about being a stepmom to Camila.

As I said before JuanP is usually leaning in with Clare.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:49 am

Keep in mind tho .. It makes a bit of a difference in that the pics of Clare are her 2nd 1n1 .. And the ones of Nikki are after her first 1n1

They will be caught up soon tho

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:56 am

Jeepers wrote:Keep in mind tho .. It makes a bit of a difference in that the pics of Clare are her 2nd 1n1 .. And the ones of Nikki are after her first 1n1

They will be caught up soon tho

I thought about that, but I thought with Clare's first 1-on-1 being in a hot tub, it might actually be more unfair to use those caps.  giggling 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:05 am

Why am I thinking that Clare and the hot tub was during a cocktail party when they had 1n1 time...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 65 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam