SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 32 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:30 pm

nd4reality, what do you mean by back to back epi's being shown?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 32 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:32 pm

Rolly wrote:nd4reality, what do you mean by back to back epi's being shown?

They are going to show one of the episodes on Sunday and then the next day (Monday as usual) is the next episode. I read it somewhere...sorry can't remember where and which episodes are being shown that way. But it happens towards the end.

Its in one of these threads.  :yes: 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:35 pm

nd4reality wrote:

They are going to show one of the episodes on Sunday and then the next day (Monday as usual) is the next episode. I read it somewhere...sorry can't remember where and which episodes are being shown that way. But it happens towards the end.

They are airing the HTD episode Monday, Feb. 24th and on Tuesday, Feb. 25th, they are showing the FD episode.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:44 pm

umngirl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

They are airing the HTD episode Monday, Feb. 24th and on Tuesday, Feb. 25th, they are showing the FD episode.

So is WTA the week after FD's ? And if the HTD is 2/24 is there an elimination that night? Probably an elimination on 2/25? I haven't watched enough seasons to have this down. Sorry so many questions....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

So is WTA the week after FD's ? And if the HTD is 2/24 is there an elimination that night? Probably an elimination on 2/25? I haven't watched enough seasons to have this down. Sorry so many questions....

The WTA will air on March 3rd. And the finale on March 10th. There is always an elimination during the HTD episode. And there will be another elimination during the FD episode. So basically we will go from 4 girls at the start of the HTD to 2 girls by the end of the FD episode.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:13 pm

nd4reality wrote:We need to confirm the location of the red bikini SC that we have of a brunette and JP Kissing/swimming. I believe we confirmed that was Sharlene but the location was not confirmed.

If that is Miami then we have no SCs of Sharlene (hidden or not) in St Lucia. The waters seems very still for it to be the ocean so I figured that was a lake ?

It could be ocean if its in a bay or something.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:We need to confirm the location of the red bikini SC that we have of a brunette and JP Kissing/swimming. I believe we confirmed that was Sharlene but the location was not confirmed.

If that is Miami then we have no SCs of Sharlene (hidden or not) in St Lucia. The waters seems very still for it to be the ocean so I figured that was a lake ?

Here is the cap in question:

I haven't found the location in question, but looking at the terrain for Miami and St. Lucia, I think Miami is the better fit. I think it would be very difficult to have such a wide shot of Sharleen and Juan in the water without any chance of seeing mountains.

This is from google maps, looking at possibilities in Miami. There easily can be a long stretch of flat terrain. Depending on the conditions, having calm water in the Bay is very conceivable to me as DMBFan pointed out.

This is St. Lucia. You can go "stand" in lot's of places on google maps, but I couldn't find a long stretch with no mountains in the background with that many palm trees...or no beach.

So my conclusion is that the first cap is most likely Miami.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:16 pm

^^^ Wow you are good at this  cheerleader .

So no evidence of Sharlene in St Lucia. I wonder if she made it to HTs.

We still don't have the 3rd girl there either.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:37 pm

Litta123 wrote:If this cap is from NZ, then the other two girls would be Allison and Lauren.

I think it is in Seoul. Where JP is hoping to find his Seoul mate. ;)
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:06 pm

^^yes, agreed!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:44 am

Here are some more caps for Sharleen:

Now these caps seem to be more interesting. There is a story here. Now just to figure it out. I included DMBFan's post from the edit thread because it may help shape our thinking.

DMBFan wrote:Not sure if this means anything, but Sharleen's Oct 30 performance has been removed from her performance schedule on her website.  So was she not there and it was updated to correctly show her performances or did TPTB made her remove it.  no idea

Here are the caps:

And then we have these caps which appear to be Juan comforting Sharleen in a hotel room (in Miami?), but he also looks upset as he leans over the railing. (Note: Sharleen has on the same earrings that she has on sitting sideways in the chair above) Hmmm? This isn't the night time portion of their Miami date as we have them in other clothes on a boat.

My guess -- something comes down in Miami. Does Sharleen tell him she has to go back to Germany for her performance and thus leave the show? DMBFan's post hints that something is funny/strange. Why after all these months of Sharleen having her schedule posted does she all of a sudden change it?

And then we have this photo? Does she come back? Is this why we have back-to-back HTD/FS shows? Sharleen leaves in Miami, but comes to St Lucia to plead her case for Juan to give her a second chance?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:58 am

^^^ Maybe JP tells her no, and that's what makes her sick. That she left and when she came back he didn't want her back??

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 65 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 48 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam