SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 17 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:02 am

Rolly wrote:Great job in finding that it was Cassandra jumping off of the boat. You are really good at this!

Litta123 what do you mean that maybe you have found the F2, based on the caps?
I get lost with all of this sometimes and it's hard to keep up.

F2 meaning just the final 2 girls...not the actual F2 girl. We have screen caps of Clare on what appears to be two different dates in St Lucia, which would make her one of those girls. (Those caps are a boat outing and a top of the mountain shot...Clare is in different outfits and locations...so not likely to be the same date.)

I thought maybe we had two different dates represented in screen caps of Nikki in St Lucia. Based on just discovering that the rappelling date probably took place in Vietnam, that is no longer true for Nikki. We have her horseback riding in St. Lucia, but that's all. So it would appear that Nikki makes it to the final 3 girls, at least. But that's all I feel confident in saying right now.

Rolly, did my answer make sense?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 17 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:06 am

Litta123, yes it makes sense...thanks!  :yes: 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:26 am

lexforlife wrote:Who had the bungee jumping date? I thought it was Nikki.

Definitely not Nikki, lex. Caps prove Nikki is on the group date (soccer stadium date). I'm trying to figure out who's on the bungee jump date by process of elimination. I have lot's of caps from the soccer date so we ought to be able to figure out who's there. Cassandra had the other 1-on-1. There is a conversation between Elise and Chelsie about only one of them will be going on the next date in the previews...so I'm wondering if it could be one of them. However, I'm not going to be able to get to those until the morning.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:49 am

that was such an awkward Jacuzzi scene...not because it got sexy, but because of the language barrier!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:00 am

Litta123 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Who had the bungee jumping date? I thought it was Nikki.

Definitely not Nikki, lex. Caps prove Nikki is on the group date (soccer stadium date). I'm trying to figure out who's on the bungee jump date by process of elimination. I have lot's of caps from the soccer date so we ought to be able to figure out who's there. Cassandra had the other 1-on-1. There is a conversation between Elise and Chelsie about only one of them will be going on the next date in the previews...so I'm wondering if it could be one of them. However, I'm not going to be able to get to those until the morning.

There is a SC of JP getting out of the car in the same shirt as he has on while bungee jumping. I'll get it tomorrow and we can see if we can spot which girl it is. I'm leaning towards Renee because of the hair color, plus we don't have her in another 1 on 1 and I didn't see her on the soccer date. In the evening 1 on 1, it looks like Elise in that dancing scene. The preview pretty much said it was Elise or Chelsea.

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:47 am

Litta123 wrote:I'm guessing these to be both Cassandra from the evening portion of her date. So does she get the rose? Based on the kissing, I'd say yes, but we don't see a lot of Cassandra in the overseas caps, IIRC. So does Juan let her go, knowing it's hard for her to be away from her son? Clearly from the later caps of his final 6, she's not there.

Playing devil's advocate.  :uptonogood  Just wondering how do you know there were only 6 women in Miami? There are caps of what is believed to be Sharleen on her 1-on-1 in Miami and a cap of 4 girls what is believed to be a group date. Why would there only be one other person? Actually, going by the norm there are usually 3 1-on-1s and a group date before the HTDS...  :halo:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:58 am

chloep wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I'm guessing these to be both Cassandra from the evening portion of her date. So does she get the rose? Based on the kissing, I'd say yes, but we don't see a lot of Cassandra in the overseas caps, IIRC. So does Juan let her go, knowing it's hard for her to be away from her son? Clearly from the later caps of his final 6, she's not there.

Playing devil's advocate.  :uptonogood  Just wondering how do you know there were only 6 women in Miami? There are caps of what is believed to be Sharleen on her 1-on-1 in Miami and a cap of 4 girls what is believed to be a group date. Why would there only be one other person? Actually, going by the norm there are usually 3 1-on-1s and a group date before the HTDS...  :halo:

They have never had more than 6 girls / guys on the episode going into HTs. Sometimes they have only 5 (if there is an additional early elimination).

So they have 3 1on1 dates and usually a 3 on 1 or a 2 on 1.

At the Pre-HTD RC only 4 go through to HTs. One of those 4 normally receive a Rose on the group date guaranteeing them a HT visit (like Drew got last season, JP on Ashley's season). The only exception in recent years was Brad / Emily where he went ahead and gave her a rose at the F6 stage so that she could prepare for HTs.

This season they may have a 4 on 1 date and then 2 individual 1on1 dates.

From the caps there is no reason to believe there are more girls in Miami.
I'm guessing here that the "spoilers" have said that there are more girls at this stage ............hence the lead. no idea 
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:31 am

^^Just adding my $0.02...chloep, you're right in pointing out that we don't know that there are only 6 girls in Miami. nd4reality gave a great answer to your question so I'll leave it at that with regards to this show.

I do know that when you're doing a really hard Sudoku puzzle, for example, there are times you have to make a guess or assumption. You go with it until you find a contradiction to your assumption. As nd pointed out, there are no identified caps to contradict this assumption...so I guess I'm going with it until we find out it's flawed.

chloep, I really like when you (or anyone else) asks your questions because, for me, it challenges me to think and look deeper. For example, nd4reality questioned the assumption last night that the rappelling couldn't have taken place in Vietnam. Never in a million years did I think to check that out. Sure enough, my assumption was wrong...so nd got us back on track with her question.

Sooo, please keep checking in and ask away...you playing devil's advocate works for me.  :yes:

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:32 pm

We probably should look at the South Korea group date. Is she there as one of the backup dancers?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:37 pm

litta1 - if you have the time to post SCs of both the performance and the GD after party that Clare is having a "discussion" with JP at ? TIA

Are they in the same episode or is one S Korea and the other the GD from Vietnam ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:43 pm

Litta, you are so right, the body language is so off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:47 pm

Yes, nd, I will. Give me a little time because I want/need to take new caps so I don't miss anything. I didn't take that many originally of those scenes....but first I have to cut up vegetables for a crockpot dinner.  :Smiley:

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 65 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 41 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam