SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 10 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 10 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:59 am

Litta- I completely agree.. though tomorrow we should double check that Andi's waterfall shots are in St. Lucia. Does Vietnam have waterfalls? Amazing job on the tripadvisor pic today!

julychild.. I avoided Kimmel this time. He seems to always give too much away. More fun to figure it out.

Good job by all. Can't believe we got the F3 is 4 days! Hopefully the F1 will give us a challenge. 'nite.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 10 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by chloep Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:59 am

Litta123 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:yes, looks the same. This is the sc that I originally thought was Alli.
So Clare, Andi, Renee and Chelsea in the line.

thanks julychild. Maybe they are down to 6 in Miami. Wonder who the F4 girl is?

So our final six are Clare, Andi, Renee, Chelsea (from the Miami shot above), Sharleen (from the make-out shot above), and Nikki from the horseback riding shot in St. Lucia.

From the St. Lucia caps, our F3 are Clare, Nikki and Andi (not necessarily in that order). Of the remaining three girls, there are a ton of screen caps with Sharleen. I just haven't posted them yet. I think there are a few more of Renee than of Chelsea if I am identifying them correctly. Thus, I'm going to conclude Sharleen based on the number of screen caps we have. Otherwise, one of the F4 is REALLY hidden.

What do you make of that, grace?

I love reading all these posts. ... :) Small question: why do you guys have Andi as a lock for F3?(based on which caps) I get Nikki and Clare.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:40 am

chloep wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:yes, looks the same. This is the sc that I originally thought was Alli.

So our final six are Clare, Andi, Renee, Chelsea (from the Miami shot above), Sharleen (from the make-out shot above), and Nikki from the horseback riding shot in St. Lucia.

From the St. Lucia caps, our F3 are Clare, Nikki and Andi (not necessarily in that order). Of the remaining three girls, there are a ton of screen caps with Sharleen. I just haven't posted them yet. I think there are a few more of Renee than of Chelsea if I am identifying them correctly. Thus, I'm going to conclude Sharleen based on the number of screen caps we have. Otherwise, one of the F4 is REALLY hidden.

I love reading all these posts. ... :) Small question: why do you guys have Andi as a lock for F3?(based on which caps) I get Nikki and Clare.

I said we need to double check that waterfall tomorrow. We are assuming that is St. Lucia. There is a scene between JP and Clare, where he tells her, "I'm trying to be as fair as possible". His tone is strained and off for me. I don't think Clare is the F1. She appears upset sometimes. There is a scene with Andi where he tells her he wants her to smile and he wants her cheeks to hurt. That is sweet. Is she the girl in the ocean with the bangle bracelet? If we confirm the waterfalls are in St. Lucia, I would put her at F1, except for the fact that Nikki is more hidden. We've not heard his tone or seen his expression with Nikki yet, so I have to wait and see. Nikki could be last season's Drew or hidden like Cat was early on.
Smile SC..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
waterfall SC...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:04 am

Litta123 wrote:So let me revise my theory that Clare has two dates on St. Lucia with different screen caps. The top two photos represent one date and the bottom two photos represent another date. If true, then Clare would be one of the F2's. Again, only a theory...not necessarily true.

Thanks, july. It helps knowing there's a Miami location. I assume this was before the girls left the country.

TA with this conclusion. Good job.

It seems like we have one of our F2s - Clare. Potentially. Now to figure out the second.

We have Andi by the waterfall and Andi/JP with their arms around each other in the water. Could that be the same date or 2 different dates ?

Also, we have nikki on horseback and Nikki rappelling. Do we think the Rappellling took place in St Lucia ? If so then thats Nikki's second date.

could you post the SCs of Andi and Nikki was we can get a discussion going ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:09 am

nd4reality wrote:
Litta123 wrote:So let me revise my theory that Clare has two dates on St. Lucia with different screen caps. The top two photos represent one date and the bottom two photos represent another date. If true, then Clare would be one of the F2's. Again, only a theory...not necessarily true.

Thanks, july. It helps knowing there's a Miami location. I assume this was before the girls left the country.

It seems like we have one of our F2s - Clare. Potentially. Now to figure out the second.

We have Andi by the waterfall andAndi/JP with their arms around each other in the water. Could that be the same date or 2 different dates ?

Also, we have nikki on horseback and Nikki rappelling. Do we think the Rappellling took place in St Lucia ? If so then thats Nikki's second date.

Why does it have to be the same girl even? Smiley  :gotcha:

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:11 am

grace8136 wrote:
chloep wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

I love reading all these posts. ... Smiley Small question: why do you guys have Andi as a lock for F3?(based on which caps) I get Nikki and Clare.

I said we need to double check that waterfall tomorrow. We are assuming that is St. Lucia. There is a scene between JP and Clare, where he tells her, "I'm trying to be as fair as possible". His tone is strained and off for me. I don't think Clare is the F1. She appears upset sometimes. There is a scene with Andi where he tells her he wants her to smile and he wants her cheeks to hurt. That is sweet. Is she the girl in the ocean with the bangle bracelet? If we confirm the waterfalls are in St. Lucia, I would put her at F1, except for the fact that Nikki is more hidden. We've not heard his tone or seen his expression with Nikki yet, so I have to wait and see. Nikki could be last season's Drew or hidden like Cat was early on.
Smile SC..
waterfall SC...

Clare seems to be involved in a bit of controversy this season. Just on that basis alone I hope she is not f1.  :hidingchair 

I think the cheeks hurt conversation with Andi was at an earlier point in Vietnam or another oriental location. As I said in my previous post, Andi/hugging jp in the water and Andi/Kissing under the waterfall could be 2 separate dates which would put her in the F2 along with Clare. They could also end up being the same date. Is she wearing the same bathing suit?

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:14 am

chloep wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

We have Andi by the waterfall andAndi/JP with their arms around each other in the water. Could that be the same date or 2 different dates ?

True that has not been confirmed. It appears to be Andi in both but other girls  suggestions are welcome.

Why does it have to be the same girl even? Smiley  :gotcha:

It doesn't and that has not been confirmed. Perhaps litta will be kind enough to post HD SCs of those scenes for us. :yes: 

The waterfall girl is definitely Andi. The girl in what appears to be the ocean also resembles Andi the most of all. We'll see.

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not sure what happened to my earlier response !!! It disappeared)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:22 am

same suits:

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:34 am

chloep wrote:same suits:

Thats the same date yes. That looks like Andi.
What we are doing is looking for a potential second date for Andi (or Nikki also for that matter).

But there is another SC of JP and a dark hair girl kissing in the water. It looks like a lake or calm cover (no lashing waves that I could see). It must be in a warmer climate since they could not be in the water at nearing sundown (the sun appears to be dipping) in colder weather.
Could you bring that one across (sorry I dont have access to SCs).

ETA : The girl kissing with JP in the lake/sea seems to have a red swim suit on. Can anyone with better eyesight pl verify ?

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:40 am

Here is the cap that allegedly depicts Andi and JP kissing in the water...

(btw, this is shown right before the scene above - this girl below is clearly Andi(see hair: lighter tips) - would they show an Andi kiss twice in a row?...)

IMO, the girl in the water is Sharleen..

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:56 am

Are there any other SCs of that girl in the water from another angle ? IMO Sharlene has very pronounced eyebrows and this girl does not.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:01 am

chloep wrote:Here is the cap that allegedly depicts Andi and JP kissing in the water...

(btw, this is shown right before the scene above - this girl below is clearly Andi(see hair: lighter tips) - would they show an Andi kiss twice in a row?...)

IMO, the girl in the water is Sharleen..

I agree, chloep. Every time I've seen that cap my gut reaction was that it is Sharleen. Certainly it's someplace tropical. So she's a possibility for St Lucia, but, also, could this be part of her 1-on-1 in Miami?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 37 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam