SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 11 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 11 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:17 pm

Litta123 wrote:These shots are from a very dark and brief clip in the preview. Looks like possibly ancient temple ruins in Asia...South Korea maybe? Could this be a 1-on-1 date or special alone time with Nikki? Maybe TPTB are trying to keep her hidden...much like Catherine was on the ice castle date. IIRC, it took us a long time to ID the girl in that cap as Catherine because it was soooo dark. So my guess is Nikki. What do you all think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the 2nd row there is a woman off to the right dressed in what looks like a red kimono.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 11 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:29 pm

^^grace, isn't that a statue/idol? Or am I missing who you're referring to?

Food for thought...

Now, if you agree with my assessment, what does this mean? Did Sharleen make it to St. Lucia and the Andi waterfall pic is in Vietnam? Or is this still Sharleen in Miami? She definitely had a 1-on-1 with Juan there...at least that would appear to be true from the Make-Out-Miami shots.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:01 pm

I agree with you... that is Sharleen, but could be in Miami. I am finding waterfalls in Vietnam.

Back to the temple looking place: There are also asian letters above the entry on the top photo. In the bottom photo, directly above JP's head, isn't that a person?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:19 pm

^^ Gosh grace, I really think it's a temple statue/idol. At the very least, I don't think it's a girl from the show. "She" seems to be wearing very traditional clothing to my eye.

Yeah, I see what you mean about the waterfall shots...could be Vietnam. I also saw some waterfalls pics on St Lucia that could be it, but definitely Vietnam is in the running.

Regarding the Mystery-Girl-In-The-Water shot, it "feels" more like Miami. There appears to be buildings scattered apart in the background. They could be resorts, but could they also be mansions along the Miami coast? You know, the ones that are built on the little "islands" off the coast...sorry, can't think of the word for them at the moment. Many of the St. Lucia shots have "mountains" or "hills" in them...not such a long stretch of flat. BUT, I could be way wrong...I haven't studied enough St. Lucia shots. That was just my initial reaction.

I thought I'd do a quick post of the caps I have available for Sharleen. If anyone wants to see a certain one, let me know the row and column. I'll make it's own screen cap for you. Now, back to my life stuff...

I'll check back later...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:31 pm

We have a SC somewhere of JP and Andi on a sort of speedboat. The Press release more or less solves the Andi date mystery. It was in NZ. I googled that gorge and the waterfalls and stuff matches, but I can host photos at the moment.

""Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the ladies’ perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions. A “Winter Wonderland”– complete with ice skating, sledding and a hot tub – is the Los Angeles setting for Juan’s first one-on-one date, culminating in a private concert by blues, rock and soul singer Josh Krajcik. Juan Pablo travels to Salt Lake City, Utah on another individual date to run the world famous “Electric Run” 5K with one lucky woman. A group photo shoot benefitting the Models and Mutts charity causes quite a commotion among the women when two bachelorettes discover how their photos will be handled with Juan Pablo. The Bachelor feels right at home when he invites ten ladies to play a game of futbol at the home of the MSL two-time defending champions, the Los Angeles Galaxy. Jetting off to Seoul, South Korea, Juan Pablo and the remaining women are submerged into a totally different culture. Six women are introduced to the South Korean K-pop superstar group “2NE1,” who teach them one of their choreographed dances. They are shocked to find out that they will perform as their back up dancers in front of a huge audience of screaming fans. Vietnam’s breathtaking natural beauty is the next surprise on their Asian tour. The group journeys on to New Zealand where a thrilling, but mysterious boat trip through the Tutukau Gorge, a spin inside an Ogo and a visit to the famed movie set of Peter Jackson’s “The Hobbit” are the backdrop for more romantic twists and turns. Sparks fly at a private concert by chartbuster Romeo Santos in Juan Pablo’s home of Miami. Finally, after spending passionate weeks traveling to a variety of locations, Juan Pablo brings his final three women to the exotic Caribbean island of St. Lucia. Will this sexy single dad find the love of his life or will he miss his chance for a happy ending again?"

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:33 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^grace, isn't that a statue/idol? Or am I missing who you're referring to?

Food for thought...

Now, if you agree with my assessment, what does this mean? Did Sharleen make it to St. Lucia and the Andi waterfall pic is in Vietnam? Or is this still Sharleen in Miami? She definitely had a 1-on-1 with Juan there...at least that would appear to be true from the Make-Out-Miami shots.

With these amazing HD pictures it definitely looks like the girl is Sharlene. Thanks.

To judge if the waterfall (andi) is St lucia or Vietnam perhaps looking at the foliage in the kissing photographs would help ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:42 pm

julychild wrote:We have a SC somewhere of JP and Andi on a sort of speedboat. The Press release more or less solves the Andi date mystery. It was in NZ. I googled that gorge and the waterfalls and stuff matches, but I can host photos at the moment.

""Romantic and adventurous dates will reach new heights this season, testing the ladies’ perseverance in pursuing their romantic objective, along with fun, exciting and exotic dates that will elicit real and raw passions. A “Winter Wonderland”– complete with ice skating, sledding and a hot tub – is the Los Angeles setting for Juan’s first one-on-one date, culminating in a private concert by blues, rock and soul singer Josh Krajcik. Juan Pablo travels to Salt Lake City, Utah on another individual date to run the world famous “Electric Run” 5K with one lucky woman. A group photo shoot benefitting the Models and Mutts charity causes quite a commotion among the women when two bachelorettes discover how their photos will be handled with Juan Pablo. The Bachelor feels right at home when he invites ten ladies to play a game of futbol at the home of the MSL two-time defending champions, the Los Angeles Galaxy. Jetting off to Seoul, South Korea, Juan Pablo and the remaining women are submerged into a totally different culture. Six women are introduced to the South Korean K-pop superstar group “2NE1,” who teach them one of their choreographed dances. They are shocked to find out that they will perform as their back up dancers in front of a huge audience of screaming fans. Vietnam’s breathtaking natural beauty is the next surprise on their Asian tour. The group journeys on to New Zealand where a thrilling, but mysterious boat trip through the Tutukau Gorge, a spin inside an Ogo and a visit to the famed movie set of Peter Jackson’s “The Hobbit” are the backdrop for more romantic twists and turns. Sparks fly at a private concert by chartbuster Romeo Santos in Juan Pablo’s home of Miami. Finally, after spending passionate weeks traveling to a variety of locations, Juan Pablo brings his final three women to the exotic Caribbean island of St. Lucia. Will this sexy single dad find the love of his life or will he miss his chance for a happy ending again?"

Thanks - Could you post this in the Media thread so it does not get lost ? This is a useful post !

Could you clarify what you meant by the bolded ? I thought Andi/Waterfall put her in St Lucia but are you saying that we don't have SC evidence for Andi in St Lucia and if so what is it ? TIA.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:We have a SC somewhere of JP and Andi on a sort of speedboat. The Press release more or less solves the Andi date mystery. It was in NZ. I googled that gorge and the waterfalls and stuff matches, but I can host photos at the moment.

Thanks - Could you post this in the Media thread so it does not get lost ? This is a useful post !

Could you clarify what you meant by the bolded ? I thought Andi/Waterfall put her in St Lucia but are you saying that we don't have SC evidence for Andi in St Lucia and if so what is it ? TIA.

The debate is whether the date was in Vietnam or St. Lucia, but the press release says:

The group journeys on to New Zealand where a thrilling, but mysterious boat trip through the Tutukau Gorge

I googled that gorge and the scenery matches the waterfall and the boat ride, which places the date in NZ.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:07 pm

Does this logic hold? Andi wouldn't have back to back 1-on-1 dates, would she? So if we can prove the speed boat date is a 1-on-1 in NZ, then her time with Juan in Vietnam should have been a group date and not likely time alone under a waterfall. Her special time would have been the talk on the beach with Juan wearing the traditional Vietnamese hat, but that would be it. If all those assumptions can be proven, the waterfall shot would be in St. Lucia. Now, can we prove her time in NZ was a 1-on-1?

The one thing making me hesitate is that Andi might be wearing the same suit on the beach with Juan in the traditional hat and then later under the waterfall...so is that the 1-on-1? Unfortunately, I really don't have anymore time right now to check screen caps to see if the suit looks to be the same.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:18 pm

litta ....Andi and JP talking about smiling - she is wearing a blue tank top with white straps below the tank. Not sure if that is part of a bathing suit or not. Looks like NO to me.

Her other bathing suit was mauve/purple and the waterfall one is black.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:22 pm

nd4reality wrote:litta ....Andi and JP talking about smiling  - she is wearing a blue tank top with white straps below the tank. Not sure if that is part of a bathing suit or not. Looks like NO to me.

Her other bathing suit was mauve/purple and the waterfall one is black.

Well then, is it safe to assume she didn't have a 1-on-1 date in Vietnam and thus no waterfall date there...or is that too big of a jump to make at this point?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:24 pm

This are some pics of Tutukau Gorge. It's all one date, I googled it and the tour package includes a ride on a riverjet, a walk through the gorge, then the waterfalls. She is not wearing the same suit in the waterfall as the traditional hat scene, which may be alone time on the Vietnam group date. The press release glossed over the Vietnam dates and didn't provide details.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam