SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:These shots are from a very dark and brief clip in the preview. Looks like possibly ancient temple ruins in Asia...South Korea maybe? Could this be a 1-on-1 date or special alone time with Nikki? Maybe TPTB are trying to keep her hidden...much like Catherine was on the ice castle date. IIRC, it took us a long time to ID the girl in that cap as Catherine because it was soooo dark. So my guess is Nikki. What do you all think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I would agree with the Nikki guess only because of the height of this girl. She seems pretty tall and Nikki is among the taller girls. Can you see if this girl is wearing heels ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:06 pm

Well, I blew up the cap of them walking in. I really can't tell if she has heels on, but I'm posting so you can decide for yourself. Tough to tell if there are steps and if she and Juan Pablo are on the same level. They look to be in the shot I took it from, but I'm not sure. Also I can't tell if she's in mid step...if so, we're not seeing a straight on view.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:42 pm

Litta123 wrote:On a totally separate note, who do you think this girl is? One of the blondes with wavy/curly hair and darker roots...maybe Elise or Nikki...going by the photos grace posted on page 1.

tattoo on Nikki to confirm...
Can we confirm this is St. Lucia?

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:50 pm

F3 - F1-Nikki (most hidden), F2-Clare(most obvious), F3-Andi. In that order?

LOL... it would be so funny if it was that easy!  

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:14 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:On a totally separate note, who do you think this girl is? One of the blondes with wavy/curly hair and darker roots...maybe Elise or Nikki...going by the photos grace posted on page 1.

tattoo on Nikki to confirm...
Can we confirm this is St. Lucia?

This girl is definitely Nikki. I'm not sure how to confirm this is St Lucia so till we can do that we cannot place her in the F3 for sure for now. Jmo.

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:23 pm

Though this doesn't prove the horseback riding pic is St Lucia, it's a pretty good indication that it is. Going by the average Oct/Nov temps, I would think Juan's and Nikki's clothes are not appropriate...most likely they are in the Carribean.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:38 pm

^^^ Nice

So we have the F3 as Nikki, Clare and Andi - not necessarily in that order.

ETA : Next order of business to determine which ladies have other dates in a tropical setting and make the F2.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:16 am

Feel free to shoot down my theory. I won't be offended. These caps all seem to be from St. Lucia due to the weather issues. I don't see Juan and Clare dressing in NZ like this...and these shots don't seem to be from Asia. So I conclude these were taken in St. Lucia. If so, see my theory in the image posted.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:28 am

btw, JP is most definitely not 5'11". They just don't want him to seem like a total shorty. He is 5'9"  yes 
(Just in case you guys want to sleuth by comparing heights, etc..)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:39 am

Do you think Clare is wearing the same top (look at the strap) in the scene with Nikki as one of the ones you posted? If so, that can't be St Lucia because the girls would have been separated at that point.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:47 am

Do you think Clare is wearing the same top (look at the strap) in the scene with Nikki as one of the ones you posted? If so, that can't be St Lucia because the girls would have been separated at that point.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:57 am

I was just about to ask that. Where were Clare and Nikki having an argument? They would not be together on St. Lucia, but are in bathing suits? And that rod pole for a closet curtain is not in LA.

I wasted an hour of my life checking google maps for that horseback riding location with Nikki. Went 360 degrees around the island and did not find it.

Also, and this is JMO based on very litte, the girl going into the room, where you were trying to see if she has heels, seems finer boned than Nikki.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 65 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 36 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam