SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:14 pm

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:I don't see a flag ? Can you post a SC ?

It's one of those blink and miss it type thing. I can't get into photobucket right now but watch this slomo video from 1:52 and you'll see it.

Wow got it. you are good.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:37 pm

Not a clue who this girl is...

This one captures the flag...no pun intended for those who play that game.  giggling 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's a close up on the girl. Well, I will guess...Meg? Although this girl has the same color suit as the one we have of Meg earlier, but this has frills. Would she bring two suits of the same color? Probably not...

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:46 pm

Litta123 who is Meg??? Did JP get a 28th girl?  Hugesmile 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:04 pm

Rolly wrote:Litta123 who is Meg??? Did JP get a 28th girl?  Hugesmile 

Oops! Haha...well, she looks like a Meg to me. Told you I couldn't keep the names straight! I meant Kat.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:33 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Rolly wrote:Litta123 who is Meg??? Did JP get a 28th girl?  Hugesmile 

Oops! Haha...well, she looks like a Meg to me. Told you I couldn't keep the names straight! I meant Kat.

Kat is blonde, that girl is brunette  :yes: 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:39 pm

chloep wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Grace, xfinity is what comcast calls it service. We have cable, internet and phone through comcast. We have an email account through comcast so I was able to log on to watch the show on my computer, without any darkening or added words or annoying arrows when I paused it.

I'm confused. Is this who you're calling Alli? I see her in a lot of caps, but I'm not sure who she is.

I will let you "sleuth" guys, but just a little pointer---not Alli but you could call her A  :Smiley: 

I think the one above is Amy, but I've decided I am having trouble telling Amy, Alli and Andi apart. I think this is Alli..

I thought this was Alli too.. but one of you mentioned Andi in the waterfall...

And I thought this was Alli.. but I guess is Andi?

If the second 2 are Andi, then it seems Andi and Claire are in the finals. Don't know about Alli. It seems they are making Clare way too obvious to be the F1. Can someone help me identify these please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:41 pm

Litta123 wrote:Here's another set of caps that might be Nikki, but they could also be Clare. Anyone know the heights of either of those girls? The one that makes me think it could be Nikki is the first cap. The girl's hair looks a little wavy in that shot, but overall the hair color tone looks like Clare's. For whatever reason, I was thinking that Clare was tall...but honestly, that's a detail I didn't pay attention to in episode 1.

More Claire

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:44 pm

grace8136 wrote:
chloep wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Grace, xfinity is what comcast calls it service. We have cable, internet and phone through comcast. We have an email account through comcast so I was able to log on to watch the show on my computer, without any darkening or added words or annoying arrows when I paused it.

I'm confused. Is this who you're calling Alli? I see her in a lot of caps, but I'm not sure who she is.

I will let you "sleuth" guys, but just a little pointer---not Alli but you could call her A  :Smiley: 

I think the one above is Amy, but I've decided I am having trouble telling Amy, Alli and Andi apart. I think this is Alli..

I thought this was Alli too.. but one of you mentioned Andi in the waterfall...

And I thought this was Alli.. but I guess is Andi?

If the second 2 are Andi, then it seems Andi and Claire are in the finals. Don't know about Alli. It seems they are making Clare way too obvious to be the F1. Can someone help me identify these please?

All four of these pictures are Andi D..... JMO :yes: 

Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:44 pm

grace - I dont know who picture 1 is but 2 3 and 4 are definitely Andi.

I too said upthread somewhere on the previous page that Andi and Clare are in the finals i.e two of the F3 and possibly the F2 ?
So therefore who is the other F3 ?

ETA : If the horseriding scenes are F3 then the 3rd person would be Nikki because she is on that horse.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:51 pm

Litta123 wrote:

:shocked!: Just a little chemistry there... :fanningfan 

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:03 pm

Litta123 wrote:Will do, nd4reality...I had a request for a screencap in the meantime so I'm working on a few things, but will get to it later.

julychild, here's the girl against the rail of the catamaran (or whatever kind of boat it is).

Here's the same cap with a yellow arrow pointing to something shiny near the girl's shoulder.

I think it's the same girl that's in this photo. Note the same background and suit color...and there's a metallic end on her bikini string. Who do you all think it is? I'm leaning towards Clare.

Based on the hair, I think it's more of Clare. I know black bathing suits are common, but can you see a little frill on it like this...
another black bathing suit here...

Location is St. Lucia...

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:11 pm

These shots are from a very dark and brief clip in the preview. Looks like possibly ancient temple ruins in Asia...South Korea maybe? Could this be a 1-on-1 date or special alone time with Nikki? Maybe TPTB are trying to keep her hidden...much like Catherine was on the ice castle date. IIRC, it took us a long time to ID the girl in that cap as Catherine because it was soooo dark. So my guess is Nikki. What do you all think?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 65 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam