SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:24 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Hey Litta123 - do you want me to open a new thread for Screencaps No Discussion so that you can put any SCs you have painstakingly created and we can use those in the Discussion thread (this one) in future ?

Either way is fine with me, nd4reality. Haha...do I have to copy them up there? I'm trying to remember if there's any easy way to do this...or if I would have to upload them again from my photobucket account. I guess the question is how many more people do you think will be joining in the sleuthing down here? If it's just those who have "shown up" already, then are we likely to need to repeat our findings? I defer to your judgement on this as I've not done this before with The Bachelor. I never put any of my caps in the No Discussion thread when I sleuthed RFL, but will be happy to do whatever you or anyone else deem helpful.

What has been easier in past seasons is to have a No discussion thread to put all the SCs into. Then it is easy to copy from the no discussion thread into this one to discuss. If you don't mind populating the No Discussion thread then I'll create it. Thanks.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:15 pm

Will do, nd4reality...I had a request for a screencap in the meantime so I'm working on a few things, but will get to it later.

julychild, here's the girl against the rail of the catamaran (or whatever kind of boat it is).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Here's the same cap with a yellow arrow pointing to something shiny near the girl's shoulder.

I think it's the same girl that's in this photo. Note the same background and suit color...and there's a metallic end on her bikini string. Who do you all think it is? I'm leaning towards Clare.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:20 pm

Yup thats Clare again. Is there any other girl on this show lol ?

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:Yup thats Clare again. Is there any other girl on this show lol ?

So what does that make you think, nd4reality? Next bachelorette? Surely, she can't be F1 with this many screencaps in the previews. On a side note, she's beautiful.

ETA: I copied my screencaps to the No Discussion thread. It was easier than I thought it would be...so no big deal. I thought I'd let grace and the others copy theirs...so I don't step on anyone's toes.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:38 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Yup thats Clare again. Is there any other girl on this show lol ?

So what does that make you think, nd4reality? Next bachelorette? Surely, she can't be F1 with this many screencaps in the previews. On a side note, she's beautiful.

ETA: I copied my screencaps to the No Discussion thread. It was easier than I thought it would be...so no big deal. I thought I'd let grace and the others copy theirs...so I don't step on anyone's toes.

JP got a lot of beautiful women! That scene probably goes with the one below. Although I have seen some other girls with bikini tops with that golden stuff on the string. Probably part of what they got in their goody bags.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:03 pm

So going on the assumption that FDs and LCDs are St Lucia then we have 2 slots already filled -

1  A Catamaran date which appears to be Clare
2  A Water fall date which is Andy

What about the 3rd slot. Who/What could that date be ?

There was a darker hair girl jumping off another catamaran which I thought was Andy in the season preview. Could that be LCDs ? The girl is wearing a light blue strapless bikini and there are palm trees in the background.

Last edited by nd4reality on Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a description for her swimsuit)

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:This looks more like Clare to me  scratch she seems to be everywhere this season!

I thought it was Nikki in the previews but seeing these close ups the forehead resembled Clare way more.

I thought that mountain top shot was Nikki, but you're right, those close up screencaps look more like Clare again. If all the ones that seem to be Clare are, has there ever been one person so heavily featured in a preview before? Not that I can recall. What do you guys think that means?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:12 pm

relaxing wrote:
nd4reality wrote:This looks more like Clare to me  scratch she seems to be everywhere this season!

I thought it was Nikki in the previews but seeing these close ups the forehead resembled Clare way more.

I thought that mountain top shot was Nikki, but you're right, those close up screencaps look more like Clare again.  If all the ones that seem to be Clare are, has there ever been one person so heavily featured in a preview before?  Not that I can recall.  What do you guys think that means?

That Clare makes it to F2  scratch :hidingchair .

I have no clue since I am unspoiled but this is seeming likely. What do ya ll think ?

Can someone bring the blue bikini jumping SC across so we can identify that person please ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:So going on the assumption that FDs and LCDs are St Lucia then we have 2 slots already filled -

1  A Catamaran date which appears to be Clare
2  A Water fall date which is Andy

What about the 3rd slot. Who/What could that date be ?

There was a darker hair girl jumping off another catamaran which I thought was Andy in the season preview. Could that be LCDs ? The girl is wearing a light blue strapless bikini and there are palm trees in the background.

If you look closely, you'll see a flag of the US on that sail boat, that date took place here and not St. Lucia. I'm leaning towards Miami

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:45 pm

I don't see a flag ? Can you post a SC ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:I don't see a flag ? Can you post a SC ?

It's one of those blink and miss it type thing. I can't get into photobucket right now but watch this slomo video from 1:52 and you'll see it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Rolly wrote:If the girl on the floor in the bathroom is actually the one that says she wants JP to die, I think she has to be drunk. Maybe the girl on the balcony topless (red suit on the left) is the same girl on the bathroom floor....one of the crazies added for drama. Whoever it is won't be around long JMO. :Nod: 

.....or maybe she will since Vienna and Courtney became the F1s. Or at least go as far as Tierra. Who knows?

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 65 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 35 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam