SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 12 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 12 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:These shots are from a very dark and brief clip in the preview. Looks like possibly ancient temple ruins in Asia...South Korea maybe? Could this be a 1-on-1 date or special alone time with Nikki? Maybe TPTB are trying to keep her hidden...much like Catherine was on the ice castle date. IIRC, it took us a long time to ID the girl in that cap as Catherine because it was soooo dark. So my guess is Nikki. What do you all think?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In the 2nd row there is a woman off to the right dressed in what looks like a red kimono.

My gut says this is Nikki (the height of this girl seems to match) and she gets a 1on1 in episode 3 or 4 (south korea or vietnam). Which if tue, bodes well for her because traditionally we have sleuthed that most future f1s [JP, Ed, Vienna, Roberto, Emily, Melissa ep3 / Molly ep4] do have a 1on1 dates in one of these episodes. I don't count the F1s who the lead changed track for whatever reason in the list like Jesse C, 1F and Catherine.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 12 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by DMBFan Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:58 pm

julychild wrote:This are some pics of Tutukau Gorge. It's all one date, I googled it and the tour package includes a ride on a riverjet, a walk through the gorge, then the waterfalls. She is not wearing the same suit in the waterfall as the traditional hat scene, which may be alone time on the Vietnam group date. The press release glossed over the Vietnam dates and didn't provide details.

So then Andi's waterfall date is in NZ? Are there any other SC's that place her in St. Lucia? I guess we are assuming FD & LCD are all in St. Lucia.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^ Gosh grace, I really think it's a temple statue/idol. At the very least, I don't think it's a girl from the show. "She" seems to be wearing very traditional clothing to my eye.

Yeah, I see what you mean about the waterfall shots...could be Vietnam. I also saw some waterfalls pics on St Lucia that could be it, but definitely Vietnam is in the running.

Regarding the Mystery-Girl-In-The-Water shot, it "feels" more like Miami. There appears to be buildings scattered apart in the background. They could be resorts, but could they also be mansions along the Miami coast? You know, the ones that are built on the little "islands" off the coast...sorry, can't think of the word for them at the moment. Many of the St. Lucia shots have "mountains" or "hills" in them...not such a long stretch of flat. BUT, I could be way wrong...I haven't studied enough St. Lucia shots. That was just my initial reaction.

I thought I'd do a quick post of the caps I have available for Sharleen. If anyone wants to see a certain one, let me know the row and column. I'll make it's own screen cap for you. Now, back to my life stuff...

I'll check back later...

Is there any of her smiling at him at all... Geesh! She looks upset or sad in every single one. This is great to have this though, cuz watching the preview, I didn't realize she was in it so much.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:26 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^ Gosh grace, I really think it's a temple statue/idol. At the very least, I don't think it's a girl from the show. "She" seems to be wearing very traditional clothing to my eye.

Yeah, I see what you mean about the waterfall shots...could be Vietnam. I also saw some waterfalls pics on St Lucia that could be it, but definitely Vietnam is in the running.

Regarding the Mystery-Girl-In-The-Water shot, it "feels" more like Miami. There appears to be buildings scattered apart in the background. They could be resorts, but could they also be mansions along the Miami coast? You know, the ones that are built on the little "islands" off the coast...sorry, can't think of the word for them at the moment. Many of the St. Lucia shots have "mountains" or "hills" in them...not such a long stretch of flat. BUT, I could be way wrong...I haven't studied enough St. Lucia shots. That was just my initial reaction.

I thought I'd do a quick post of the caps I have available for Sharleen. If anyone wants to see a certain one, let me know the row and column. I'll make it's own screen cap for you. Now, back to my life stuff...

I'll check back later...

Is there any of her smiling at him at all... Geesh!  She looks upset or sad in every single one.  This is great to have this though, cuz watching the preview, I didn't realize she was in it so much.

Good pick - she is always upset. She reminds me of another contestant in a previous season that was perpetually a mother of sorrows. Sorry Sharleen fans.

So does Sharlene get a 1on1 date in South Korea (JP and her eating on those tiny tables) and Miami then ? Or is that Vietnam instead of S Korea ?

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:47 pm

Just a quick check in. It seems puzzling that the waterfall date would be in NZ due to the weather. However, I concur those caps seem to match incredibly well with those pics that julychild posted. Maybe they are a part of a hot springs system. I know thermal pools exist there near Rotorua.

Here are two caps that I wonder if they go together. The first is Andi on the speedboat and the second is Andi all bundled up with Juan in a sweater at night. Could the second be NZ as well?

Also, another cap to ponder. Who is this? The original cap is on top with lightened versions of the same cap below it. Kind of looks like Clare's forehead, but would we have still another cap of her...especially one so hidden since she is so out there? I'll check back later.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:59 pm

I'm not sure this is a match... it's not a gorge where JP and Andi are, although both have ferns.

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:12 pm

grace8136 wrote:I'm not sure this is a match... it's not a gorge where JP and Andi are, although both have ferns.

Google Tutukau Gorge, there are tons of photos, you won't find a perfect match, but you'll be convinced. Here is one more for you

Litta is right about the thermal springs and geysers. Which would explain why people are able to wade through that water scantily clad despite the cold weather.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:16 pm

So do we have SCs of Andi in St Lucia then  scratch ? Just asking.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:So do we have SCs of Andi in St Lucia then  scratch ? Just asking.

I don't think so, nd. At least nothing stands out to me when I see the previews that lends me to think Andi's in St Lucia when she's on the screen...nothing romantic and intimate...and nothing that looks like she's in the Caribbean. If the waterfall is in NZ (and it looks like it is), then we've got nothing. Is there an extended preview out there? One of the caps that chloep posted earlier looked totally unfamiliar to me...and lord knows I've watch episode 1 previews a million times. Were the Sunday night previews different from the Monday night previews? I never went back to look at that that.

Here's the cap that I don't believe was in the Monday night stuff shown on ABC.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:48 pm

Wow..leave or a day and it looks like you have the preview all figured out. AWESOME work!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:53 pm

I just have to chime in that I'm excited to be doing this "old school" this time around. Soooooo tempted to look on the other side though.... Will be able to help Litta out with SC occasionally too as I have a Mac at home too and super easy to do them.

DMBFan

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:So do we have SCs of Andi in St Lucia then  scratch ? Just asking.

I don't think so, nd. At least nothing stands out to me when I see the previews that lends me to think Andi's in St Lucia when she's on the screen...nothing romantic and intimate...and nothing that looks like she's in the Caribbean. If the waterfall is in NZ (and it looks like it is), then we've got nothing. Is there an extended preview out there? One of the caps that chloep posted earlier looked totally unfamiliar to me...and lord knows I've watch episode 1 previews a million times. Were the Sunday night previews different from the Monday night previews? I never went back to look at that that.

Here's the cap that I don't believe was in the Monday night stuff shown on ABC.

I think there were 3 previews - 1 on sunday night, the pre-show preview (shorter) and the extended Post show preview.

I know that the sunday and the extended previews were slightly different because the scene where Clare and Nikki are having words is different. Thats for sure. So we may have to find and post all 3 on the media thread and work from there  :headbanging 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 65 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 38 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam