SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 38 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Am I seeing things or does MTG have an ankle on her right leg?

giggling I presume you mean an ankle bracelet...not just an ankle. Good catch...I'll look for those when I go "leg watching" this morning. Thanks, lex!

I would actually focus on Clare's legs (we did see quite a lot when she stormed off to her room) the most but also Renee, Nikki and just for fun,Andi.

I did notice that Nikki had a lot of "roots" showing up in PIs from future episode so don't want to completely rule her off though I agree about the height thing. Unless the stone the girl is standing on is lower than JP. Then she would be shorter than him.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 38 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by DMBFan Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:21 pm

JBF wrote:Renee, Nikki, Clare... any one of them can be F1. Somebody can leave and come back (and confuse Reality Steve if she isn't among his finalists).

We can even add Andi back in the running if we go by the tomfoolery the editors put on us. In this rose ceremony clip, Harrison says "his wife is in this room" over Andi and Elise, while Juan says "I think I'm gonna find somebody" over Andi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also remember how Chris Harrison used the same line of "wife" over Ben Flajnik's F3 Nicki twice in his season... and Ashley saying her "husband is in the room" over William Holman, Bentley and Ryan Park... not the guy she married.

Then again, when Chris Harrison says Juan "is more confident than ever that this is working"", the camera is not aiming at the ladies' faces.

Andi is who I'm leaning towards right now for F1, but want to see how their date goes first.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:09 pm

BACHRISTINE wrote:A clever editor left this scene at the pool party probably to show what started Clare's jealousy. At 3:46 just as she & JP walk out hand in hand, his eyes follow Nikki (seen in the window reflection) and Clare catches them looking/greeting each other. A screen cap would be great just to verify if it is Nikki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It is Nikki in the reflection, but would she be in the direction he is looking, based on the angle for the reflection? He's also sitting next to her in the next scene with the group when CH walks in.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:16 pm

I'm not sure he was looking at her but I thought Clare had her meltdown before her sit down with JuanPa, at least that's what ABC showed us.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:27 pm

lexforlife wrote:I'm not sure he was looking at her but I thought Clare had her meltdown before her sit down with JuanPa, at least that's what ABC showed us.
Agree.
But I think they are talking about the beginning of triggers for issues that she seems to be having - in future episodes.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:02 pm

Litta123 wrote:I have a little time to do a cap search this morning for "legs." Who's legs should I be capturing? I'm guessing Clare and Renee. Should I even bother with Nikki? Anyone else?

Just to make it easier for you, don't bother with Renee because if you visit her Twitter and Insta accounts, you'll see that she was actively back on social media while the F3 would still be in St. Lucia. Renee didn't make it to F3. BTW, this is simple sleuthing and NOT a spoiler. ;-)

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Litta123 wrote:
lexforlife wrote:Am I seeing things or does MTG have an ankle on her right leg?

giggling I presume you mean an ankle bracelet...not just an ankle. Good catch...I'll look for those when I go "leg watching" this morning. Thanks, lex!

Clare should be easy to get good SCs from the dancing portion of her 1on1 date. Plus she was wearing a bikini under the coat so we should see plenty of leg as well as them being in a similar position as the kissing SCs on MTT
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:20 pm

julychild wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I have a little time to do a cap search this morning for "legs." Who's legs should I be capturing? I'm guessing Clare and Renee. Should I even bother with Nikki? Anyone else?

Just to make it easier for you, don't bother with Renee because if you visit her Twitter and Insta accounts, you'll see that she was actively back on social media while the F3 would still be in St. Lucia. Renee didn't make it to F3. BTW, this is simple sleuthing and NOT a spoiler. ;-)

Funny...I've been taking shots of Renee playing soccer for the last hour and almost had myself convinced it was her. Thanks! I won't bother posting those then.

And, july, I agree that it's simple sleuthing. Initially, I used Jenna's twitter to to guess that she was F1 on RFL...or at least in the running for it initially. Frankly, twitter/social media was pretty much all we had to sleuth from because RFL stopped showing previews when it went off the air.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:28 pm

Litta123 wrote:
julychild wrote:

Funny...I've been taking shots of Renee playing soccer for the last hour and almost had myself convinced it was her. Thanks! I won't bother posting those then.

And, july, I agree that it's simple sleuthing. Initially, I used Jenna's twitter to to guess that she was F1 on RFL...or at least in the running for it initially. Frankly, twitter/social media was pretty much all we had to sleuth from because RFL stopped showing previews when it went off the air.

Thanks Litta. I do not see an anklet on MTG but I do think that I can see a glimpse of a bracelet on her left wrist. If so, I am going with Clare and would also assume that this and the frolicking in the ocean scene happened same date.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:43 pm

Litta123 wrote:
julychild wrote:

Hey... you had a spy on the ground too! I've always thought MTG was Clare. Surprised they let Renee start tweeting. Could that mean she is not among the F4? Also, Julychild, the girl in the ocean where the sea is calm? I've always thought that was Sharleen in Miami.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:55 pm

The other SCs we have not discussed and speculated on are the ones of JP at the end of the season preview where he storms off the camera.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:58 pm

Are we 100% sure that the two scenes go together?  Girl in the ocean with Juan (by the way I too think it is Clare) and the onlooking girls on the shoreline?  I know they both take place at night, but are we 100% sure they are at the same location?
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam