SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 37 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by JBF Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:16 am

Renee, Nikki, Clare... any one of them can be F1. Somebody can leave and come back (and confuse Reality Steve if she isn't among his finalists).

We can even add Andi back in the running if we go by the tomfoolery the editors put on us. In this rose ceremony clip, Harrison says "his wife is in this room" over Andi and Elise, while Juan says "I think I'm gonna find somebody" over Andi.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I also remember how Chris Harrison used the same line of "wife" over Ben Flajnik's F3 Nicki twice in his season... and Ashley saying her "husband is in the room" over William Holman, Bentley and Ryan Park... not the guy she married.

Then again, when Chris Harrison says Juan "is more confident than ever that this is working"", the camera is not aiming at the ladies' faces.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 37 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by BACHRISTINE Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:21 am

A clever editor left this scene at the pool party probably to show what started Clare's jealousy. At 3:46 just as she & JP walk out hand in hand, his eyes follow Nikki (seen in the window reflection) and Clare catches them looking/greeting each other. A screen cap would be great just to verify if it is Nikki.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

BACHRISTINE

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:52 am

Oh rats! The youtube account is closed out. Just when we were starting to have fun analyzing this stuff.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:49 am

JBF wrote:Oh rats! The youtube account is closed out. Just when we were starting to have fun analyzing this stuff.

I cannot access that account either. It would be interesting to see.

Though my personal opinion on that is that Clare would have an issue with any of the girls having a connection with JP. She is all about Clare and seems to forget the basic premise of the show - 1 guy dating multiple girls. It is possible that she figures out that JP seems to have a bit of a crush on Nikki and hence Nikki becomes her focal point.

litta - I still think that girl is Clare. Perhaps we we could compare the girls legs we can make a better judgement call.

Kelad9 - I see what you are saying about the way he is holding her. In the SC which shows her back, we see his hand holding his other hand rather than him holding the girl itself. But I have long ago discounted the "BL" analysis - they have been misleading more often than is good for us. IMO the lead has a better BL with the f2/f3 than the eventual f1.  :Smiley: 

Last edited by nd4reality on Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:55 am

See the turquoise cover-up:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:32 am

JBF, this person has the entire week 1 and week 3 so far if you still want to have your fun! :gotcha: Perhaps there's a week 2, but I didn't see it listed and I didn't want to go searching.

Week 1 Playlist

Week 3 Playlist

rolly, M-T-G means Mountain-Top-Girl...sorry!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:33 am

Yeah... I've been looking at those too.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:53 am

I have a little time to do a cap search this morning for "legs." Who's legs should I be capturing? I'm guessing Clare and Renee. Should I even bother with Nikki? Anyone else?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:30 pm

I just want to say that I love this thread and the sleuthing going on here! Spoiled in my mind means very little as I stopped trusting RS on F1, although he can be pretty good on F6/4 (well... Drew/Zak mix up last season...).
Anyway, you guys are doing fabulous  bowdown 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:34 pm

Am I seeing things or does MTG have an ankle on her right leg?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:48 pm

lexforlife wrote:Am I seeing things or does MTG have an ankle on her right leg?

giggling I presume you mean an ankle bracelet...not just an ankle. Good catch...I'll look for those when I go "leg watching" this morning. Thanks, lex!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:03 pm

giggling Yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 65 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 51 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam