SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 20 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:11 pm

^^^ Clare in the black leather top also appear to be uncomfortable about something. That is either after a GD or pre-RC. You can see it briefly in a few clips on the promo. IMO Clare appears to have quite a few bumps in her journey.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 20 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ Clare in the black leather top also appear to be uncomfortable about something. That is either after a GD or pre-RC. You can see it briefly in a few clips on the promo. IMO Clare appears to have quite a few bumps in her journey.

Do those look like jeans on Lauren? Do girls ever wear jeans to a RC? If so, would that be happening in a more casual setting like New Zealand? It looks a little chilly because of the jackets. It could be next week, but the cocktail party is cancelled and it becomes a pool party instead...so could/would they do a more casual RC there? I don't recognize that pillow pattern from the mansion though, do you? It's got to be soon because I think that's one of the last caps we have of Lauren. Does the pillow pattern look like decor from South Korea/Vietnam? I'm throwing these questions out to anyone, btw.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:22 pm

TBH this looks more like an after party rather than a RC to me.
The pillows and lampshade does not look like the mansion. If Lauren is leaving in episode 3 could this be at the after party from the GD ?

iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:46 pm

nd4reality wrote:TBH this looks more like an after party rather than a RC to me.
The pillows and lampshade does not look like the mansion. If Lauren is leaving in episode 3 could this be at the after party from the GD ?

I'm working on that right now. The BLUE Team consists of: Andi, Renee, Sharleen, Christy and Lauren. It may not be the most obvious of Andi, but we know from the previews that she's there. I also have a few other views that make it more obvious.

Remember for a later post that Kelly is on the RED Team. This is probably the best shot of her.

To your point, nd, I haven't found Clare yet. If she's there, she'll be on the RED Team.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:51 pm

I think perhaps Clare is hidden behind the girl in the red team that is jumping ! I saw the SC over on jokers but have no clue how to bring SCs across.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:13 pm

Here's my guess for the RED Team: Kelly, Nikki, Lucy, Allison and ???

I think the ??? might be Danielle. I'll see if I can find her in the evening portion of the date. I think her hair is too dark for Clare.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:17 pm

By that reasoning Clare either gets a 1on1 in episode 3 which is hardly possible or she goes dateless next week.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:22 pm

albean99 wrote:Oops. Be careful what you google. I accidentally got spoiled. Never sure that RS is right but still not happy I didn't even make it to the 3rd episode.  

That's too bad! Part of me wants to know what you googled giggling but would like to try to stay unspoiled until after HTD's.

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:24 pm

nd4reality wrote:By that reasoning Clare  either gets a 1on1 in episode 3 which is hardly possible or she goes dateless next week.

I figure dateless. She looks to get time with Juan at the pool, but so do a lot of girls.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:26 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:By that reasoning Clare  either gets a 1on1 in episode 3 which is hardly possible or she goes dateless next week.

I figure dateless. She looks to get time with Juan at the pool, but so do a lot of girls.

I'm good with that. Now to figure out where she is wearing that black leather jacket.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:38 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Litta123 wrote:

I'm good with that. Now to figure out where she is wearing that black leather jacket.

Would TPTB ever invite extra girls to the after-the-group-date party? I know Tierra invited herself to one of Sean's.

I'm leaning to it being the group date in New Zealand, except the pillow pattern makes me think Asia. So how about this speculation, the red-dress-Clare-date is actually a cocktail party/RC in Vietnam. The leather coat cap in the group date party in Vietnam...but would they need jackets at night? At any rate, the casual dress makes me think group date party.

Btw, I found a screen cap to prove it's Danielle on the RED team. Do you guys trust me or should I post it?

ETA: Strike that comment about the RC in Vietnam...we already found the caps for that. Not a match at all.

Last edited by Litta123 on Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:41 pm

^^ trust you  :Smiley: . Danielle is a mot girl anyway.
It is Clare's trajectory that is more interesting.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 65 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 42 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam