SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 21 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 21 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Admin Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:49 am

Please please please NO SPOILERS in this thread!! Thanks!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 21 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Beeleever Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:52 pm

So THIS is where you all are hanging out. :WAVEY: Great job everyone!!! bestbud! It brings me back to the good old days of sleuthing moles, eyebrows, hairlines and parts, scars, fingernails, hand and foot lengths, shadows cast by the sun.... :detective 
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:20 pm

:WAVEY: Hey back, Bee! Come join us...or are you already spoiled?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:31 pm

This appears to be the happening hang-out, so I'll post this here. An article about the 2NE1 GD in Soul and a video. Silly!

K-Pop Crossover: 2NE1 Sneak Peek On 'The Bachelor' Season 18 Featuring Juan Pablo Galavis!
By Robert Kuang | January 13, 2014 12:28 PM EST

As K-pop continues to spread across the globe, an unlikely combination will be seen soon on American TV: 2NE1 and "The Bachelor."
Back in December, it was revealed that girl group 2NE1 will be appearing on episode 4 of "The Bachelor" season 18, and now we know the episode will air on January 27.
Like Us on Facebook
During a 2NE1 mini-concert at the Youngdeungpo Times Square in Seoul, the cast of the upcoming season of "The Bachelor" was spotted, including Juan Pablo Galavis and his many female contestants.

According to a press release by ABC, the 2NE1 concert was in fact a "date" for Galavis and the contestants, and all the cast members had to perform as backup dancers for Dara, Minzy, CL, and Bom!
“While a couple of the girls look super into it, and the most neon-clad of the bunch — Elise Mosca— does her best to dance close to the red pants-wearing Juan Pablo as much as possible while showing off her skills, it mostly just feels really awkward. What’s the point of the date?" wrote one news outlet according to YG Ladies.
"We’re not exactly sure, but we are surprised to see that Juan Pablo isn’t the awesome dancer he would have us believe, considering how often he tweets about needing a salsa dance partner who can keep up with him…”

Be sure to tune in on January 27 to get a glimpse of our K-pop girls 2NE1 on ABC!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:15 pm

I thought it might be helpful to organize what we believe to be true for the individual dates, week-by-week based on screen caps. Please feel free to add your guesses or challenge mine. The woman's name in BLUE means we are confident in her placement...we know the right week and location.

Week 1 Location LA -- M&G

Week 2 Location LA (& SLC) -- Clare & Kat

Week 3 Location LA -- Cassandra & Chelsie

Week 4 Location South Korea -- Renee (lantern date...could be Vietnam) & ??? maybe Sharleen (tea drinking, evening in courtyard...could be Vietnam)

Week 5 Location Vietnam -- Nikki & ???

Week 6 Location New Zealand -- Andi & ???? (maybe Clare when she's dressed in the white sweater, but she might be on the group date when she's in the leather coat or that could be a RC...I'm not sure which...or if the leather coat is even New Zealand)

Week 7 Location Miami -- Sharleen & Nikki (I'm confident in Nikki not by caps, but by process of elimination...she's not on the group date)

Week 8 Location HTD -- Clare & Nikki & ??? & ???

Week 9 Location FS St Lucia -- Clare & Nikki & ???

Week 10 Location LA -- WTA

Week 11 Location St Lucia FRC -- Clare (pretty confident she's there but not ready to go blue yet because of her meltdowns...mountain girl might be someone else...though not likely)  & ???

In typing this up, it made me realize we still don't have a location for the swimming incident. I don't think it will be this week in LA or it certainly would have shown up in the previews...would it not? I'm leaning towards Vietnam for that. It's near the ocean/sea. Andi looks to be in a swimsuit in her cap with Juan in the traditional hat. Didn't Andi say she had no plans to wear a bikini on this show? The girl in the water looked to be wearing a bikini...even though she had a bracelet similar to what we've seen Andi wear. Any thoughts on this?

Another question, would it make sense for Clare to have another individual date since it appears she makes it to F2?

I'm going to go back through my screen caps to see if there are any seemingly important caps we should discuss. Does anyone have any requests for caps...any part of the previews that you want a closer look at?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:28 pm

^^^ Litta123 -
1. Are you refering to the brunette in the (still) water with JP ? I thought we saw HD SCs you guys posted and concluded that girl was Sharlene ? In which case could it be somewhere in Miami on her F6 1on1 date ?

2. There is a SC of Clare and JP in full white, could that not be the 3rd 1on1 date at the f6 stage ? (Nikki and Sharlene being the other 2).

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:36 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ Litta123 -
1. Are you refering to the brunette in the (still) water with JP ? I thought we saw HD SCs you guys posted and concluded that girl was Sharlene ? In which case could it be somewhere in Miami on her F6 1on1 date ?

2. There is a SC of Clare and JP in full white, could that not be the 3rd 1on1 date at the f6 stage ? (Nikki and Sharlene being the other 2).

Q1 -- No, I am referring to this screen cap. We also have girls on the beach watching...

Q2 -- I'm leaning to that being a date in NZ (when Clare is dressed in white). It looks to be a sweater on Clare and Juan is in layers...the green background looks like being outdoors...I think NZ, but not sure). nd, if it is Miami, why would Clare be there with the 4 other girls greeting Juan? I thought that was a group date...even though usually only 3 girls go. We have caps of her talking to Juan in her beach cover up.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:37 pm

Nikki is 5"9". Looks like JP is 5'11" to me....

Andi at the stadium...

We've assumed the drama is over this ocean scene, but she has her suit on. Maybe this is actually an F3 shot and the drama is about something different. After all, this is not so bad that JP would be in tears and worrying that Camilla won't be proud of him? Plus one of the girls said nothing like this had ever happened.

Last edited by grace8136 on Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:39 pm

^^ Ok - sorry. Yes NZ makes more sense.

I thought Andi gets a 1on1 in a oriental location (she has that hat, could that be a group date ?) and NOT NZ.

As you can see I am really confused and possibly no help at all.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Who's this? Andi?

boats...

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:41 pm

Good speculation on your last screen cap, grace...I mean about the girl in the water...not the one above this. When/where did the girls say nothing like that happened? I'm not venturing out from here.

nd, didn't we say the waterfall date was in New Zealand...so Andi in NZ?
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:47 pm

Litta123 wrote:I thought it might be helpful to organize what we believe to be true for the individual dates, week-by-week based on screen caps. Please feel free to add your guesses or challenge mine. The woman's name in BLUE means we are confident in her placement...we know the right week and location.

Week 1 Location LA -- M&G

Week 2 Location LA (& SLC) -- Clare & Kat

Week 3 Location LA -- Cassandra & Chelsie

Week 4 Location South Korea -- Renee (lantern date...could be Vietnam) & ??? maybe Sharleen (tea drinking, evening in courtyard...could be Vietnam)

Week 5 Location Vietnam -- Nikki & ???

Week 6 Location New Zealand -- Andi & ???? (maybe Clare when she's dressed in the white sweater, but she might be on the group date when she's in the leather coat or that could be a RC...I'm not sure which...or if the leather coat is even New Zealand)

Week 7 Location Miami -- Sharleen & Nikki (I'm confident in Nikki not by caps, but by process of elimination...she's not on the group date)

Week 8 Location HTD -- Clare & Nikki & ??? & ???

Week 9 Location FS St Lucia -- Clare & Nikki & ???

Week 10 Location LA -- WTA

Week 11 Location St Lucia FRC -- Clare (pretty confident she's there but not ready to go blue yet because of her meltdowns...mountain girl might be someone else...though not likely)  & ???

In typing this up, it made me realize we still don't have a location for the swimming incident. I don't think it will be this week in LA or it certainly would have shown up in the previews...would it not? I'm leaning towards Vietnam for that. It's near the ocean/sea. Andi looks to be in a swimsuit in her cap with Juan in the traditional hat. Didn't Andi say she had no plans to wear a bikini on this show? The girl in the water looked to be wearing a bikini...even though she had a bracelet similar to what we've seen Andi wear. Any thoughts on this?

Another question, would it make sense for Clare to have another individual date since it appears she makes it to F2?

I'm going to go back through my screen caps to see if there are any seemingly important caps we should discuss. Does anyone have any requests for caps...any part of the previews that you want a closer look at?

Thanks for this Litta. I think mountain girl is Clare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 65 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 43 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam