SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 51 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 51 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:58 am

grace8136 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

ETA:  I don't know where that cap goes.  They weren't wearing those clothes on the group date nor on tonight's RC so maybe still to come?

Danielle and Ali do have those dresses on for the GD evening portion. Only Chelsea's is different. Plus, Danielle and Ali are gone now.
Ok, my mistake then. I do wonder when that happened then.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 51 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Maggenzm Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:54 pm

Guess who are flying today according to Tweeter?

Nikki and JP! Hummmm?

Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:03 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I thought I recall Ben saying he never saw the drama during filming and later apologized to the women who tried to warn him. I mostly recall her using her sex appeal to win him over, but could be wrong. I've watched every season  :hidingchair and my gut feeling is that Clare is not the F1.

Next week are there 2 1 on 1's, Clare and Andi, a GD in the bubble things and a 2 on 1 with Renee and Cassandra? Then Cassandra and Kat go home since we don't have SCs for them in miami.
Thanks for your thoughts grace..

do we know for sure all those dates are happening?  Seems like a lot.

It does seem like a lot but I believe we have SCs for all those. Andi/JP in the boat / waterfall, Clare (not letting it go) with JP in White, a group date consisting of 4 girls (Nikki Sharlene Kat and Chelsie) and by a process of ellimination the 2on1 date with the two Mommas. I do believe we have SCs of Renee with JP so my assumption is that she get the rose.[/quote]
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:07 pm

^^nd, I just got home so I haven't had a chance to make caps, but from what I recall in last night's preview, there might not be a 2-on-1 date...even though the caps I posted from the first previews make it look that way. I also read the episode description on Jokers last night. I don't think a 2-on-1 was mentioned there either.

Jokers LINK

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^nd, I just got home so I haven't had a chance to make caps, but from what I recall in last night's preview, there might not be a 2-on-1 date...even though the caps I posted from the first previews make it look that way. I also read the episode description on Jokers last night. I don't think a 2-on-1 was mentioned there either.

Jokers LINK

Sorry. I did not see either Renee nor Cassandra in the group date though I did see a SC of Renee with JP so figured that was the 2on1.
With your SCs we can be sure if they were on that date or not.

I saw Nikki Sharlene Chelsie and kat on the group date.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:47 pm

^^^ me too. I don't think there is a SC for Cassandra.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:09 pm

^^I just did a quick look at caps from Jokers. What I did see was Juan wearing the same burgundy jacket that with Nikki and Sharleen that he has on with Renee from the previews...so either Juan wore the same coat twice or Renee was on the GD.

I'll make some of my own caps and post them later.

I'm still not sure what to make of last night's episode and where exactly I stand on the F1. I do think that it's between Clare and Nikki though. I'm not clear on what Nikki's obstacle to overcome would be. What is her storyline? I realize I'm in the screen cap thread so I'll leave as that...for now.  Hugesmile

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:14 pm

I will buy that there is no 2on1 date in this episode. Perhaps they are doing away with it now.
There are too many dates to fit into 1 episode from what was talked about earlier.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:15 pm

I did a quick run through on the preview for next week. The cap on the sofa is after Juan returns alone. Looks like Cassandra will be sent home from the GD. I put Renee's outfit as an inset in the lower right to compare with the faceless sofa girl. Even if you're not convinced that it's Renee on the sofa, remember that she makes it to Miami...Cassandra does not...based on caps. So it has to be Cassandra that leaves, whether by her choice or by Juan's remains to be seen.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:34 pm

Either this cap is in the preview to put doubt in the viewer's mind whether Clare stays after the brouhaha in Vietnam followed by their continued discussion in NZ or it's foreshadowing that Clare will not be the F1. Hmm?

There are some caps between Nikki and Juan which represent the upswing in her storyline. Do you guys want those caps posted? Other than that, I don't think there are any significant caps in the previews...maybe Sharleen crying.

Sharleen's RC dress was the dress cap we had yet to identify a location for. All this says to me, as far as I can tell, is that we have no caps placing Sharleen past Miami. I still need to go through from start to finish to look for anymore time travel caps, but as I watched last night, nothing jumped out at me.

Can anybody think of any other cap that they want from last night's episode? I'll get it if you tell me what you want.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:42 pm

Litta123 wrote:Either this cap is in the preview to put doubt in the viewer's mind whether Clare stays after the brouhaha in Vietnam followed by their continued discussion in NZ or it's foreshadowing that Clare will not be the F1. Hmm?

There are some caps between Nikki and Juan which represent the upswing in her storyline. Do you guys want those caps posted? Other than that, I don't think there are any significant caps in the previews...maybe Sharleen crying.

Sharleen's RC dress was the dress cap we had yet to identify a location for. All this says to me, as far as I can tell, is that we have no caps placing Sharleen past Miami. I still need to go through from start to finish to look for anymore time travel caps, but as I watched last night, nothing jumped out at me.

Can anybody think of any other cap that they want from last night's episode? I'll get it if you tell me what you want.

Mmmm hmmm...just like last night when Juan said "some of you will be going home", who did they camera show? Clare.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:53 pm

I think that looks like Kat with the suitcase. matches the hair.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam