SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 52 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Who gets date(s) in Miami?

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 52 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:06 pm

One thing we do know from earlier previews, the physicality between Juan and Clare does not diminish...even in the next episode. If you've been reading my posts, until last night's show, I believed Clare was F1. I'm backing off that a bit. Clare could still be F1, but I also see the door open for Nikki in a way that I previously did not.

One of my hesitations regarding Clare is that there haven't been any "positive" discussions about her being ready to take on a stepmother role. In terms of what's been shown, Juan has brought Camilla up with her only from the perspective that he wouldn't want Camilla to see what happened between Clare and him.

I need to think on this more before I decide to stick with Clare as F1 or move on to Nikki. And, frankly, I really don't care who Juan picks...after last night, I am losing interest quickly.

Kelad, I'll check to see if I can get a face shot of luggage girl. eversotrue,it looks like Sharleen has a 1-on-1 in Miami. There is a cap of Chelsie, Renee, Andi and Clare greeting Juan Pablo in beachwear...so we assume that is a group date. We also have individual caps of Juan with Clare and with Andi in that same beachwear. Since we know Nikki is there, too, I assume she has the other Miami 1-on-1, but we have no caps for it...as best I can tell.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:14 pm

Kelad, I believe it's Clare. You can kind of see her face as well as her necklace that she always wears.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:25 pm

Litta123 wrote:One thing we do know from earlier previews, the physicality between Juan and Clare does not diminish...even in the next episode. If you've been reading my posts, until last night's show, I believed Clare was F1. I'm backing off that a bit. Clare could still be F1, but I also see the door open for Nikki in a way that I previously did not.

One of my hesitations regarding Clare is that there haven't been any "positive" discussions about her being ready to take on a stepmother role. In terms of what's been shown, Juan has brought Camilla up with her only from the perspective that he wouldn't want Camilla to see what happened between Clare and him.

I need to think on this more before I decide to stick with Clare as F1 or move on to Nikki. And, frankly, I really don't care who Juan picks...after last night, I am losing interest quickly.

Kelad, I'll check to see if I can get a face shot of luggage girl. eversotrue,it looks like Sharleen has a 1-on-1 in Miami. There is a cap of Chelsie, Renee, Andi and Clare greeting Juan Pablo in beachwear...so we assume that is a group date. We also have individual caps of Juan with Clare and with Andi in that same beachwear. Since we know Nikki is there, too, I assume she has the other Miami 1-on-1, but we have no caps for it...as best I can tell.

I said this in a post somewhere but Clare does not have a story line in terms of what we understand is JPs goal. The only conversation of substance seemed to be on her 1on1 date when she was talking about her dad and being a princess. I didn't even get a read that JP was really grasping what she was saying. After that all her 1on1 time seems to be showing either the drama/trauma she is facing or flirting up a storm. Have more serious conversations happened ? Possibly. Have we been shown those conversations ? Nope.

Now I did get somewhat fooled in Emily's season when Sean and she talked a lot about values and family but in the same episode, she didn't have similar conversations with Jef - those came at the end of the show. So perhaps Clares talks will emerge later. She does get her second 1on1 soon. But it hasn't happened yet.

ETA : could you find and post SCs of JP at the FRC site ? It was in one of the previews. Not that it will tell us much but nice to look at.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:28 pm

This is exactly what drove us nuts back in Ali's season. All she and Roberto discussed for several episodes was "Did anybody tell you how cute you are?"
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:37 pm

Litta123 wrote:Kelad, I believe it's Clare. You can kind of see her face as well as her necklace that she always wears.

if that's Clare, how much do you want to bet it's her being dramatic again. Probably trying to gauge how much JP is interested in her. For some reason I am not liking her for the last few episodes because I think she's been a little manipulative, and very dramatic even thou she is a little naive when it comes to relationships.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:39 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:Kelad, I believe it's Clare. You can kind of see her face as well as her necklace that she always wears.

if that's Clare, how much do you want to bet it's her being dramatic again. Probably trying to gauge how much JP is interested in her. For some reason I am not liking her for the last few episodes because I think she's been a little manipulative, and very dramatic even thou she is a little naive when it comes to relationships.

I thought she was just packing her bags like every girl on 1-on-1's does at this point because they could be sent home from the date. Obviously Clare does have a dramatic side, but I think in this case it wasn't meant to be anything but the norm.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:47 pm

umngirl wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:

I thought she was just packing her bags like every girl on 1-on-1's does at this point because they could be sent home from the date. Obviously Clare does have a dramatic side, but I think in this case it wasn't meant to be anything but the norm.

now that you mention it, i think that may be it too. I forgot that she will get a 1 on 1. those editors sure do like to up their drama don't they? LMAO

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:12 pm

Litta, can you please post the caps from the Miami dates?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:12 am

eversotrue wrote:Litta, can you please post the caps from the Miami dates?

These are the caps that relate to Miami. I'm not posting an explanation in terms of how we arrived at our conclusions. If you want something explained, ask away or go back through the early pages of this thread. Since we have caps of Nikki in St. Lucia, we know she made it to Miami. But as far as I can tell, we have no caps of Nikki in Miami. We assume she gets the other 1-on-1 date.

The girls who are on the GD -- Clare, Andi, Renee and Chelsie.

There are several of Sharlene in Miami on her 1-on-1 date. I'm only posting a few.

And then we have the ones of Sharlene upset, sitting sideways in a chair by herself and then Juan trying to comfort her. Do you need those, too? Or is this good?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:34 am

Kelad9 wrote:

Yea, it's Clare and I think she is wearing the same jacket as she is when rolling the suitcase to the door. According to the preview, she does get another alone date with JP in New Zealand so that is likely when she's waiting for him.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:
ETA : could you find and post SCs of JP at the FRC site ? It was in one of the previews. Not that it will tell us much but nice to look at.

It took me awhile to figure out where they were, but finally found them. Here are a couple...

ETA: Here's a PI with a background I don't recognize from before. I'm not sure if his suit matches the one from the FRC. I'm leaning towards no, but I'm not sure if it's the lighting that is darkening the suit or if it is actually black (in the PI). Anyway, posting so we can keep track of it.

Last edited by Litta123 on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 65 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 58 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam