SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 53 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 53 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:01 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
ETA : could you find and post SCs of JP at the FRC site ? It was in one of the previews. Not that it will tell us much but nice to look at.

It took me awhile to figure out where they were, but finally found them. Here are a couple...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ohh nice !

So would this be him waiting for the F1 or F2, seeing that the rose is still on the podium? I forgot if it is there when the f2 comes in for rejection also.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 53 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
ETA : could you find and post SCs of JP at the FRC site ? It was in one of the previews. Not that it will tell us much but nice to look at.

It took me awhile to figure out where they were, but finally found them. Here are a couple...

Ohh nice !

So would this be him waiting for the F1 or F2, seeing that the rose is still on the podium? I forgot if it is there when the f2 comes in for rejection also.

Yes, it is usually there when the F2 arrives.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:45 pm

^^^ The rose is on the podium even when the F2 arrives. Just checked back on Sean's promo pictures.

Does the lighting look slightly different in each of those ? See that roundish pot on the ground closer to JPs feet ? In the second picture that is a lot of light on it where as the first there is none. The sun seems to be higher in the second picture.

ETA : Where is everyone tonight ? Are ya'll spoiled and posting over there ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:18 am

Haha! No, I was just out this evening...

Good catch on the sunlight. I went back and watched that scene. It was definitely two different clips put together. The one thing I noticed when I made the caps was how shadowy the area was and thought the sunlight angles would be tough to get, but you found one. What's weird is that in the second cap the gourd/jug appears to have a pattern on it, but it doesn't in the first cap...don't know why.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:56 am

The pocket ties are different from the FRC to the PI, so different time.

I don't think there's a whole lot of suspense left for the F1 and we can't decide between Andi and Nikki until they give us some more screen caps. That's my theory on why there aren't many posters. That and it's not a very good season (IMO).

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:11 am

grace8136 wrote:The pocket ties are different from the FRC to the PI, so different time.

I don't think there's a whole lot of suspense left for the F1 and we can't decide between Andi and Nikki until they give us some more screen caps. That's my theory on why there aren't many posters. That and it's not a very good season (IMO).
So by your post, you are assuming that Clare isn't F1? I didn't know that had been sleuthed out to be eliminated.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:01 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The pocket ties are different from the FRC to the PI, so different time.

So by your post, you are assuming that Clare isn't F1?  I didn't know that had been sleuthed out to be eliminated.

Not grace and she will answer way better but if you mean but sleuthed via SCs then NO we have not eliminated Clare being F1 based on SCs. If you mean any other methods of elimination then yes many here feel that Clare is not F1 (I believe that grace feels this way but she can cmiiw). There are a many that still have doubts and one here that is 100% sure it is Clare. I for one cannot make a call yet but am doubtful it is Clare particularly after the aftermath of ep5. I had my doubts before also.
 :Biggrin: 
Grace - I really only meant to type up line 1 but please correct my other assumptions.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:04 pm

^^^ all correct. I'm just hanging out to see what happens with Andi, otherwise looks like Nikki is F1. Maybe Clare is stalking JP in LA.  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:30 pm

grace8136 wrote:^^^ all correct. I'm just hanging out to see what happens with Andi, otherwise looks like Nikki is F1. Maybe Clare is stalking JP in LA.  giggling 

Yep, I don't see how he picks someone like her. He seams to be making the right decision at the RC. I am pretty sure he has his doubt about her, but cus of the intense attraction, I think he wants to see if there is more. But clearly, Nikki really opened her heart, she seam very strong and mature. I also like Chelsea but, we have not seeing anymore interactions so, I have doubt. Now, I am waiting to see Andi 's date to see if there is more bwt them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:31 pm

nd4reality wrote:There are a many that still have doubts and one here that is 100% sure it is Clare.

*chuckle chuckle* Rewatched Chelsie date again. He says City Hall is "on fire" on that date. Says Nikki's limo is on fire in episode #1. Juan has that cute way with words.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

So by your post, you are assuming that Clare isn't F1?  I didn't know that had been sleuthed out to be eliminated.

Not grace and she will answer way better but if you mean but sleuthed via SCs then NO we have not eliminated Clare being F1 based on SCs. If you mean any other methods of elimination then yes many here feel that Clare is not F1 (I believe that grace feels this way but she can cmiiw). There are a many that still have doubts and one here that is 100% sure it is Clare. I for one cannot make a call yet but am doubtful it is Clare particularly after the aftermath of ep5. I had my doubts before also.
 :Biggrin: 
Grace - I really only meant to type up line 1 but please correct my other assumptions.

Since I came to my conclusion that Clare is F1, based solely on the season previews, I am still in that camp. I will not bother with what is shown in the episodes because of all the editing and misdirection. I'll just wait for the mid-season previews to see if anything will change.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:20 pm

Oh Julychild, we could start a body language thread here simply with the screencaps taken from this recap video alone! Ay ay ay...

Hey, Litta, can we get one of "Just, let's not kiss tonight. Okay?"

JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam