SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 28 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:21 pm

Well, whatever happened in Vietnam, it wasn't just Clare who had a meltdown. Juan Pablo looks pretty upset in this shot. It may be difficult to see from this, but if you watch the preview, he is tearing up. So, maybe there was a legitimate reason for Clare being upset.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Remember in the preview when Kelly(? or whatever the Dog Lover's name is) says we have a bomb to drop...maybe the bomb is dropped there in Vietnam. I always thought that statement was made at the mansion, but if there really was drama in LA, wouldn't they have hyped the you-know-what out of it by now since this coming episode is the last in LA?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 28 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:27 pm

Litta123 where is this preview from?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:35 pm

^^It's from the second preview at the end of episode 1...the VO has him talking about not wanting to do anything that wouldn't make Camilla proud (not verbatim, but that's the essence).

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:10 pm

So, are you thinking the girls standing on the beach were part of a group date in Vietnam? Their dresses were different from the RC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:27 pm

grace8136 wrote: Do you have any leftover SCs that might be Andi? I've got this which could be the dinner before they go to the fantasy suite. JP actually says.. "This is so good." It's not a VO.

At about 1:01

Interesting theory, grace. Maybe this is why we have back-to-back HTD to FS...maybe Juan Pablo takes 4 girls to St Lucia. I have this unaccounted for cap of Sharleen.

Now, I suppose this could be the alone time during the Vietnam RC. Juan shirt matches that, but I don't recognize those blinds from any of my other Vietnam RC caps. Does anyone see some other cap that I've missed?

These shots appear to be the night time of her Seoul, Korea date. (Note the unidentified Sharleen cap from above wouldn't be the RC from Seoul because Juan wears a different shirt there.)

This shot appears to be taken in Miami from the night time portion of that date.

So I guess the question is where could Sharleen be in the top cap? Those blinds would seem to indicate either Asia, Miami or St. Lucia. Where could Andi's cap be taken? Could that have been Vietnam?

Could it even be possible that Juan takes 4 girls to St. Lucia????? Would TPTB let him?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:37 pm

grace8136 wrote:So, are you thinking the girls standing on the beach were part of a group date in Vietnam? Their dresses were different from the RC.

Maybe, if I'm right that Nikki and Renee have the individual dates in Vietnam, then 7 other girls would be on the group date...for sure this would include Andi (we see her talking to Juan in the traditional hat...so that would be part of the activity), Clare, Sharleen, Cheslie and three other girls. So, Danielle could still be there.

If this cap is from NZ, then the other two girls would be Allison and Lauren.

But that would mean the bomb dropping girl, Kelly, wouldn't be there. Not everything is adding up in my theory...so I know something is off with what I'm speculating about.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Well, maybe I just need to tweak my theory a bit. Maybe the cap is Seoul...either the second group date or the evening of the GD which includes the girls who weren't selected to be backup dancers. Checking the average temps for Seoul in October, I found the average high to be 64˚F and the average low to be 45˚F. The jackets would, therefore, be possible/necessary in the evening. The pillow pattern would also seem to be consistent with Asia as well.

This means that neither Lauren nor Allison would have to be in Vietnam.

So let's go through the Vietnam possibilities again. We believe there will be 9 girls that go there. The two that appear to have individual dates are Nikki and Renee. This leaves 7 unknown girls. From our caps in Miami, it would make sense that Clare, Chelsie, Sharleen and Andi are also there. (I know other caps support this as well, but Miami makes it the easiest.) This leaves 3 unknown girls. From our cap of Clare and Juan returning to the lantern girls, we know Danielle is there and possibly Cassandra. We still have one accounted for person in Vietnam.

Maybe this person could be Kelly...so maybe she drops the bomb at the RC/cocktail party in Vietnam. We have Clare and Juan visibly upset. Could Clare be the girl in the water? She got caught with Juan by the other girls...just more reasons for her to be ostracized by the other girls... hence the meltdown. OR she isn't the girl in the water, but she crumbles when she realizes Juan is pursuing other girls just as much as her. Either way, it would explain a meltdown...and Juan's equally upset response.

I will try to get some clearer caps of the mystery-water-girl, but I'm not sure I can do any better than what I've got.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:15 pm

IF this is Vietnam, IF Chelsie, Sharleen and Danielle are the girls standing on the beach, and IF this is from the GD, then the possibilities of the girl in the water are Clare, Cassandra, Andi, and Kelly (assuming the bomb drops there). It's not likely to be Kelly...why would she drop the bomb on herself? Here's the caps that I've already taken, just re-posting together. Could it be Cassandra?

I'm still looking to get some different caps.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:17 pm

There are 13 girls in Seoul, so won't 11 be in Vietnam?

Alli is in the RC lantern SC with the others...

So individuals... Nikki and Renee

GD Alli, Cassandra, Danielle, Clare, Chelsea, Andi, Sharleen, 2 more? (Kelly and Elise?)

I've considered that it's Clare in the water too, but isn't she the one saying she won't be disrespected? Andi would be on that group date and she has that bracelet, so she still seems most likely. She is also not one of the girls shown upset about it.

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Litta123 - Its definitely a blonde girl so that seems to rule out Andi . Now I'm confused.

ETA : Do you guys see a black bikini strap. Perhaps we can match up their swim suit colors ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:21 pm

Her ombre' would show the way her hair is up and it could be the way the light is hitting it. In the side view shots the hair looks dark.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:22 pm

grace, good catch! I, for the life of me, can't keep the number of girls and locations of the dates straight...so thanks.

nd, Andi's hair is getting lighter in some of the caps...give me a minute and I'll find one.

ETA: Here's Andi's hair lightened by the ombré and sun.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam