SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 29 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 29 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:33 pm

grace8136 wrote:There are 13 girls in Seoul, so won't 11 be in Vietnam?

Alli is in the RC lantern SC with the others...

So individuals... Nikki and Renee

GD Alli, Cassandra, Danielle, Clare, Chelsea, Andi, Sharleen, 2 more? (Kelly and Elise?)

I've considered that it's Clare in the water too, but isn't she the one saying she won't be disrespected? Andi would be on that group date and she has that bracelet, so she still seems most likely. She is also not one of the girls shown upset about it.

I, too, originally interpreted that remark with respect to how Juan is behaving with the other girls....BUT, what if it has to do with how the other girls are treating her...particularly Nikki? Her confrontation with Nikki in Miami shows that those two are not getting along. So, maybe it's a VO from another context.  no idea

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 29 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Would Andi wear a bikini though?

ETA: Litta- I can see that being from another time and it being Clare in the water. Makes sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:43 pm

Btw, I sometimes wonder if the Mountain-Top-Girl isn't Clare, could it be Andi? Not likely, but shots like this show there is definite blonde in Andi's hair.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:52 pm

grace8136 wrote:Would Andi wear a bikini though?

ETA: Litta- I can see that being from another time and it being Clare in the water. Makes sense.

What other time are you thinking? Would it make sense for the other girls to be watching in your scenario? Or do you think that was spliced and diced?

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:05 pm

I thought of the same thing. Andi wouldn't have a bikini on and this girl definitely does. I still feel its one of our blonde ladies but I have been wrong very often before  giggling.

Clare has a black bikini. So unless one of the other girls has one - this could be Clare.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:36 pm

I think Andi said that she's the girl who "packed a one piece" but I don't think that rules her out from having bikinis she seems to wear lots of coverups (today's epi by the pool and the colorfull one with purple and white and animal print in a sc)
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Litta123 wrote:

What other time are you thinking? Would it make sense for the other girls to be watching in your scenario? Or do you think that was spliced and diced?

Clare's line about being disrespected could be from another time. The ocean girl with the girls on the beach seems like the same event and has to take place by Vietnam since Danielle is there and we have no SCs of her in NZ or Miami.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:43 pm

Assuming it's one of the blond girls, I think the girl in water is chelsie. Seems like the girl is wearing a bracelet on her left arm when I lightened up the pic.Still couldn't get rid of the pixels to get a clear look at the girl's face.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:53 pm

Kelad9 wrote:Assuming it's one of the blond girls, I think the girl in water is chelsie. Seems like the girl is wearing a bracelet on her left arm when I lightened up the pic.Still couldn't get rid of the pixels to get a clear look at the girl's face.

Did you just see the PI with Clare? She had on an identical gold bracelet to the girl in the water. I'm going with Clare. I'll have a cap tomorrow when it's posted online.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:56 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Kelad9 wrote:Assuming it's one of the blond girls, I think the girl in water is chelsie. Seems like the girl is wearing a bracelet on her left arm when I lightened up the pic.Still couldn't get rid of the pixels to get a clear look at the girl's face.

Did you just see the PI with Clare? She had on an identical gold bracelet to the girl in the water. I'm going with Clare. I'll have a cap tomorrow when it's posted online.

I missed the pool date tonight. was busy being online. lol I dvr'd it so will watch it tomorrow again. ooh so clare may be the one that causes drama?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:05 am

Litta123 wrote:

I noticed that !!! Seems like thats Clare.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:31 am

Litta123 wrote:

I noticed it too. ding ding ding!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 65 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 47 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam