SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 16 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 16 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:40 am

Litta123 - I agree, the temple girl seems to be Nikki. I would be surprised if she has no 1on1 dates at all going so far in the season.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 16 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:37 pm

nd4reality wrote:Litta123 - I agree, the temple girl seems to be Nikki. I would be surprised if she has no 1on1 dates at all going so far in the season.

But the temple would place her 1 on 1 is S. Korea or Vietnam, so that timing would be about right for her to get like the 5th or 6th 1 on 1. Right?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:55 pm

grace8136 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Litta123 - I agree, the temple girl seems to be Nikki. I would be surprised if she has no 1on1 dates at all going so far in the season.

But the temple would place her 1 on 1 is S. Korea or Vietnam, so that timing would be about right for her to get like the 5th or 6th 1 on 1. Right?

If she isn't "temple girl" then what SCs do we have of her getting a 1on1 date ? She definitely makes it far but without him trying to date her seems unlikely.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:43 pm

Who had the bungee jumping date? I thought it was Nikki.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:04 pm

jojo47 wrote:^^I could see this being Cassandra too. Just don't see it as being Andi.

my first thought was that boat girl was Andi but then she did say last night that she brought a one piece and doesn't normally wear bikini's. so most likely not Andi.. I agree that it could possibly be Renee.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:56 pm

nd4reality wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

If she isn't "temple girl" then what SCs do we have of her getting a 1on1 date ? She definitely makes it far but without him trying to date her seems unlikely.

One more thing to consider...assuming it's Nikki in the "temple date," it wouldn't be likely for her to have another 1-on-1 in New Zealand...would it? If the "temple date" is Vietnam, then definitely not because that would be back-to-back weeks. This is making me lean towards the rock wall repelling to be in St. Lucia. IF TRUE, and I repeat IF, then that's our second date for Nikki in St. Lucia...making Nikki and Clare the final 2 girls.

Can any of you think of another logical place for the rock wall repelling date? Also, the girl's (Nikki's most likely) clothing on that date was for warm weather.

Soooo, with that as speculation, Nikki would have horse back riding and rock wall repelling dates, while Clare has a boating and top of a mountain date. Clare definitely has the more romantic dates of those choices, IMO. Yet, with Juan being into athletics, maybe he would prefer the physical fun dates with his F1.

Everything on the surface points to Clare as F1, but that's why I don't believe it to be her. She's the obvious choice based on screen caps. So here's a question for you historians...I know Courtney and Vienna were deemed by many early on to be the F1s...but was it obvious from the screen caps in the previews...or was it obvious from watching Ben's and Jake's reactions in the early episodes? In other words, was it obvious from just the screen caps alone or did the edit and body language play the bigger part of those girls being the obvious choice for their respective seasons?

Like so many have stated before, Clare is being thrown in our faces, but from what I've seen so far, she has a decent edit (haven't watched episode 2 yet...so maybe I'll change my mind  giggling ). TPTB threw Courtney and Vienna in the viewers faces, but they were thrown under the bus in the process. Does anyone sense that Clare will get similar treatment?

Okay, off to watch episode 2...

ETA: Lex, I don't recall if we've discuss the bungee jump date with screen caps. I'll get some and post them later.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:15 pm

Litta123 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

One more thing to consider...assuming it's Nikki in the "temple date," it wouldn't be likely for her to have another 1-on-1 in New Zealand...would it? If the "temple date" is Vietnam, then definitely not because that would be back-to-back weeks. This is making me lean towards the rock wall repelling to be in St. Lucia. IF TRUE, and I repeat IF, then that's our second date for Nikki in St. Lucia...making Nikki and Clare the final 2 girls.

I have been leaning towards this conclusion from all the work that has been done upthread

Can any of you think of another logical place for the rock wall repelling date? Also, the girl's (Nikki's most likely) clothing on that date was for warm weather.

Soooo, with that as speculation, Nikki would have horse back riding and rock wall repelling dates, while Clare has a boating and top of a mountain date. Clare definitely has the more romantic dates of those choices, IMO. Yet, with Juan being into athletics, maybe he would prefer the physical fun dates with his F1.

Everything on the surface points to Clare as F1, but that's why I don't believe it to be her. She's the obvious choice based on screen caps. So here's a question for you historians...I know Courtney and Vienna were deemed by many early on to be the F1s...but was it obvious from the screen caps in the previews...or was it obvious from watching Ben's and Jake's reactions in the early episodes? In other words, was it obvious from just the screen caps alone or did the edit and body language play the bigger part of those girls being the obvious choice for their respective seasons?

Courtney and Vienna were the "spoiled" F1s. In this case WE do not know who the spoiled F1 is  :yes: .
All I remember of Jakes Season preview is that Vienna was shown in much of the drama in the preview. However, her face was not shown in the last few episodes. I do remember there was 1 scene in the preview of a blonde girl closing the FS door and then another of a girls legs on a boat. In both cases her face was not shown. The spoiler said Vienna so sleuths were able to link the blonde with her. Otherwise Ali could have fit that description (being blonde also). The legs were also matched to Viennas intro vid. But it was because we were spoiled able to make that connection. No one was willing to believe that the witch Vienna was the precious F1 laugh out loud particularly since we could see all the drama she was involved in during the season.
Courtney also was spoiled early and shown in the preview drama but I didn't watch much of bens season and stayed away from the boards because Ben and his girls were not interesting to me at all.

Like so many have stated before, Clare is being thrown in our faces, but from what I've seen so far, she has a decent edit (haven't watched episode 2 yet...so maybe I'll change my mind  giggling ). TPTB threw Courtney and Vienna in the viewers faces, but they were thrown under the bus in the process. Does anyone sense that Clare will get similar treatment?

This is possible though I am not too fond of what I have seen of Clare (personal opinion sorry Clare fans) because they have shown her in a bit of drama,she is not in the league of either Vienna or Courtney. But yes it is possible that they are showing a "warts and all" F1 this season.
BTW - just because we have seen a lot of clips featuring Clare could be like we saw a lot of 1st date (plus multiple dates in the season) Brooks, Ashley H and Ali in their respective seasons.

Okay, off to watch episode 2...

ETA: Lex, I don't recall if we've discuss the bungee jump date with screen caps. I'll get some and post them later.

BTW - If anyone hears of fan vids or vids of each individual girl with their appearances on each episode on YT - please post.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:30 pm

julychild wrote:

I believe that this is Cassandra on her date, next week. You can see a glimpse of her suit, in the preview, as they were driving into the ocean in the WaterCar.

julychild, you nailed it. Jumping girl is Cassandra...great job!

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:18 pm

I'm guessing these to be both Cassandra from the evening portion of her date. So does she get the rose? Based on the kissing, I'd say yes, but we don't see a lot of Cassandra in the overseas caps, IIRC. So does Juan let her go, knowing it's hard for her to be away from her son? Clearly from the later caps of his final 6, she's not there.

Did anyone notice her in the shots of the girls as backup dancers. WOW! that reminds me, I've seen Nikki in the backup singers caps. When does that happen? South Korea? If so, no 1-on-1 there for Nikki. The "temple date" would be in Vietnam, if it's a 1-on-1. Wow, again! It's looking more and more like we have the F2, based on caps.

Okay, back to Cassandra...sorry, I'm all over the place in this post...just got a little excited.  Embarressed! 

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:26 am

Litta123 wrote:I'm guessing these to be both Cassandra from the evening portion of her date. So does she get the rose? Based on the kissing, I'd say yes, but we don't see a lot of Cassandra in the overseas caps, IIRC. So does Juan let her go, knowing it's hard for her to be away from her son? Clearly from the later caps of his final 6, she's not there.

Did anyone notice her in the shots of the girls as backup dancers. WOW! that reminds me, I've seen Nikki in the backup singers caps. When does that happen? South Korea? If so, no 1-on-1 there for Nikki. The "temple date" would be in Vietnam, if it's a 1-on-1. Wow, again! It's looking more and more like we have the F2, based on caps.

Okay, back to Cassandra...sorry, I'm all over the place in this post...just got a little excited.  Embarressed! 

The temples are in Vietnam correct ? What location. Could the rapelling be in the same area ?
Seems like Niki is on the next group date next episode and then the one in S Korea also, her 1st 1on1 is in Vietnam i.e temple date. Just to throw a spoke, could she be rappelling during the day and visiting temples in the evening ?
Where exactly is the rappelling taking place? Vietnam or St Lucia ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:47 am

nd4reality wrote:
Litta123 wrote:I'm guessing these to be both Cassandra from the evening portion of her date. So does she get the rose? Based on the kissing, I'd say yes, but we don't see a lot of Cassandra in the overseas caps, IIRC. So does Juan let her go, knowing it's hard for her to be away from her son? Clearly from the later caps of his final 6, she's not there.

The temples are in Vietnam correct ? What location. Could the rapelling be in the same area ?
Seems like Niki is on the next group date next episode and then the one in S Korea also, her 1st 1on1 is in Vietnam i.e temple date. Just to throw a spoke,  could she be rappelling during the day and visiting temples in the evening ?
Where exactly is the rappelling taking place? Vietnam or St Lucia ?

Great question, nd! I do believe the date took place in Vietnam...never even thought about rock climbing there. Gotta love google...

So, back to only one shot of Nikki in St. Lucia.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:49 am

Great job in finding that it was Cassandra jumping off of the boat. You are really good at this!

Litta123 what do you mean that maybe you have found the F2, based on the caps? I get lost with all of this sometimes and it's hard to keep up.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam