SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 15 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 15 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:34 pm

Litta123 wrote:Reading back through the episode descriptions in the Media thread and based on our screen caps, the only location that makes sense for the boat jumping cap is Miami...because of the American flag on the boat (and that also makes me wonder then about the night time ocean swim). There's no indication that the boat outing takes place early in the season, which, frankly, was my early assumption. Do the episode descriptions always contain a complete list of dates?

Soooo, assuming this is Miami and if our list from before is correct, the only girls this person could be are Clare, Nikki, Andi, Sharleen, Chelsea, and Renee (are we 100% sure that was Renee in the cap with the 4 girls in beachwear who are waving to Juan Pablo?). Again, if all this is true, then the only girl it would seem to fit is Renee to me...based on hair color, body type...and she was dressed in beachwear. I know chloep you don't think her hair is long enough, but if you look at some of my Renee photos, her hair is really long in the back.

Jumping girl...she appears to have red polish on her toes...does that help us?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Every time I look at these, I think it looks like Denise Richards. Maybe he has 29 girls counting Denise and Meg  giggling It could be Renee, but since most seem to think the US flag definitely rules it out from being in St. Lucia, then I don't think it matters either.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 15 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:28 pm

Haha! Yes, let's go with Meg...after all, that was my first guess!  :winkie:

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:39 pm

Litta123....of course you know there is no Meg!!! rofl rofl rofl 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:45 pm

....no Meg or Denise....still think it looks like Andi....
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Yes, indeed, I was only kidding...I don't take myself too seriously when it comes to these things. Apparently I named Kat "Meg" the other day when I couldn't keep the names straight.  Hugesmile 

I did think there were a couple of new caps in last night's preview. The closer up aerial view of the boat that grace mentioned in another thread and another one with Sharleen that I don't recall seeing before. I'm waiting for it to come online so I can get a better look and take caps if true.

Going with the theory that jumping girl is Andi, could that possibly taken in St Lucia? The trouble with this speculation is that it would give Juan two water outing/boat dates in the same location...as well as the American flag on the boat. That doesn't seem likely, but I guess possible...or maybe it's like chloep said, it was taken during a date in LA. From the previews we saw of episode 2 last night, I don't think it will happen tonight.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Besides Clare with the 1st 1on1 date, who do we think gets the second one ? We haven't done episode breakdown sleuthing over on the unspoiled side.

ETA : Do we need an episode breakdown structure thread and would anyone be willing/able to contribute ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jurystillout Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:Besides Clare with the 1st 1on1 date, who do we think gets the second one ? We haven't done episode breakdown sleuthing over on the unspoiled side.

ETA : Do we need an episode breakdown structure thread and would anyone be willing/able to contribute ?

I am pretty good at episode breakdowns.. what will you need?  Hugesmile 

The first 3 episodes are proabally the easiest because the lead is just letting go of the girls that he does not really see anything beyond friendship.

~No One Can Make You Feel Inferior Without Your Consent Eleanor Roosevelt~

jurystillout
jurystillout

Female Posts : 1089

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:23 pm

jurystillout wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Besides Clare with the 1st 1on1 date, who do we think gets the second one ? We haven't done episode breakdown sleuthing over on the unspoiled side.

I am pretty good at episode breakdowns.. what will you need?  Hugesmile 

The first 3 episodes are proabally the easiest because the lead is just letting go of the girls that he does not really see anything beyond friendship.

Basically - Listing the episodes and then assigning girls to the dates. I'll PM you so we can get that started and everyone can pitch in what they "know"
Should I start a thread ?
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:38 am

Litta123 wrote:For now, I'm going with Renee...just too many similarities to my eye. I also want to add, she's gorgeous!

On another note, where do you guys think the night time ocean swimming episode takes place? Would that have to take place in Miami? There are no other ocean locations mentioned in the episode descriptions and it cannot be St. Lucia because the girls aren't separated yet.

Quite certain I saw Renee wearing a swimsuit this color in next week's preview. She's sitting on the lawn chairs as the camera pans by and you only see half of her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:58 am

I just got home a short while ago and haven't seen tonight's episode. I won't be able to get to it until tomorrow afternoon. I'll be looking for that shot, jojo. I'll post it if I find it.

ABC does have Sunday's special up and I just quickly went through last night's previews. Here's the new boat shot. It does not appear to be the jumping boat...I don't see an American flag. Zooming in, it looks like Juan Pablo's outfit matches the one with Sharleen in Miami (same aqua top and, though hard to see, I think he has on purple shorts.) Also whoever is with Juan has on a dark outfit. This matches the dark polka dot dress Sharleen had on that date. So, sadly, no new St. Lucia shots IMO.

The other new part that I originally thought was a new one of Sharleen is really Juan Pablo with Andi on their New Zealand date. He has on the scarf and she has on the gray jacket. Since it doesn't tell us much, I didn't capture it.

I also may have a cleaner shot (at least of the feet area...the girl is REALLY tall...IMO) of the tall blonde (probably Nikki) and Juan going into the temple ruins. I'm posting all these caps below.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:48 am

I believe that this is Cassandra on her date, next week. You can see a glimpse of her suit, in the preview, as they were driving into the ocean in the WaterCar.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:10 am

^^I could see this being Cassandra too. Just don't see it as being Andi.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 65 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 40 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam