SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 27 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:47 pm

Litta.. Clare was also the one most upset about JP kissing Sharleen while the rest of the girls were by the pool. She left and went to her room. I won't add the SC, but she was the one watching JP and Sharleen.
There is a VO in the previews that lands on Lucy. "She thinks he is her man" Even though it's on Lucy, I feel like that line is going to be about Clare. This is why I brought up her dating history. If she didn't have a boyfriend from age 22-31, it may explain some of her behavior. That should have been a period for a lot of emotional growth. While Nikki might have been a bit negative about Victoria, she tried to help her first, so I give her a pass there. I know I haven't seen much yet, but my impression of Nikki is that she has her act together, so I have a feeling her statement about Clare being "crazy" is going to be correct. Has the crazy girl ever been the F2? We've had crazy as F1- Courtney, Vienna. Can't recall when they've edited an F2 to be crazy.

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 27 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:47 pm

grace8136 wrote:Litta.. Clare was also the one most upset about JP kissing Sharleen while the rest of the girls were by the pool. She left and went to her room. I won't add the SC, but she was the one watching JP and Sharleen.
There is a VO in the previews that lands on Lucy. "She thinks he is her man" Even though it's on Lucy, I feel like that line is going to be about Clare. This is why I brought up her dating history. If she didn't have a boyfriend from age 22-31, it may explain some of her behavior. That should have been a period for a lot of emotional growth. While Nikki might have been a bit negative about Victoria, she tried to help her first, so I give her a pass there. I know I haven't seen much yet, but my impression of Nikki is that she has her act together, so I have a feeling her statement about Clare being "crazy" is going to be correct. Has the crazy girl ever been the F2? We've had crazy as F1- Courtney, Vienna. Can't recall when they've edited an F2 to be crazy.

IMO there is a difference between "editing" characteristics in and the contestant actually being crazy/jealous/controlling/vixen etc.

They normally don't do that for the F1 unless they are Vienna or Courtney in which case they did not edit them to be trouble markers ....they were. I don't see Clare being "chosen" for next lead by tptb. Unless she has a heart breaking exit and is redeemed. JMO.

As far as not-so-perfect F1s - we have Jesse C edited as competitive and always being at the right place, DeAnna (Brad 2.0) edited as high maintenance, Ed with this can't-meet-her-eyes performance, Estalla (Bobs season) and Sarah S (shown bleeped though the F2 in the season was shown having meltdowns a lot !).
My concern is that we may have a situation this season where an "unsuitable" future mother will be the F1.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:54 am

^^^I put "crazy" in quotes because it may be the edit. I think Clare may be emotionally behind, not crazy. If she didn't date in her 20's she may not have the emotional maturity of a 31 year old. Are you referring to Clare as an "unsuitable" mother? She seems to have had a happy upbringing and then was stopped in her tracks by her father's death, so in a stable relationship with a trustworthy man (not necessarily JP) she may be fine as a wife and mother. Of course, I haven't seen what she does yet, so just a guess on this season's crazy spin. This is objective because I don't like Clare so far. She seems fake, but I've not seen crazy yet.

Can you remember any F2's getting the "crazy edit"? Who was Sarah S. Was she Charlie's pick or an F2? Litta pretty much has her in the F2, but this seems like an odd edit for the girl in 2nd place. She is so overexposed in the previews, so I wrote her off as the F1, but F2 is not making sense either.

Last edited by grace8136 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:10 am

^^To clarify, from the caps I had her as "at least" the F2. From the overexposure in the previews, I doubted her as F1. So I guess in reality, I did have her at F2, but not by any proof...just by gut instinct. We still don't know for sure.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:21 am

Litta123 wrote:^^To clarify, from the caps I had her as "at least" the F2. From the overexposure in the previews, I doubted her as F1. So I guess in reality, I did have her at F2, but not by any proof...just by gut instinct. We still don't know for sure.

which one do you have doubt on.. the hilltop or the boat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:52 am

grace8136 wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^To clarify, from the caps I had her as "at least" the F2. From the overexposure in the previews, I doubted her as F1. So I guess in reality, I did have her at F2, but not by any proof...just by gut instinct. We still don't know for sure.

which one do you have doubt on.. the hilltop or the boat?

My doubt about Clare being F1 is from her overexposure...not the caps. When I say we still don't know for sure, it's with respect to her being F1.

I think it's obvious Clare's on the boat. I really think it's St. Lucia. New Zealand just seems too cold. I'm leaning strongly that both Nikki and Renee have the individual dates in Vietnam. So I don't think it's there. Thus, I am pretty confident Clare has one date in St. Lucia.

Our Mountain-top-Date also seems strongly to be Clare, but I'm not 100% positive. The cap isn't clear enough. The height says Clare to me, not Nikki. The girl looks to be a blonde, but I would be shocked if Chelsie gets there...so what other blonde do we have? I don't think Andi's ombré would cause that much blonde to be present in the cap...unless her hair is getting lightened by the sun as she travels...but I'm not seeing that so far in the caps. Could it be Renee? Her hair is lighter, but I don't see the blonde, dark roots as severe in her as I see it the Moutain-Top-Girl. With Sharleen, I don't see any blonde at all.

So although we don't have a clear enough cap of the Mountain-Top-Girl to say with 100% certainty it's Clare, I don't have a good alternative to argue for. Make sense? That's why I'm saying Clare is in the F2, but we still have no idea of F1...or at least, I don't.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:13 am

I will agree that I think the blonde girl in the boat as well as the girl on the hilltop is Clare. Therefore I too have her as one of the F2.

As for the other one, sadly we don't have SC evidence for that "position" and the evidence for F3 is shaky at best.
I would put Nikki as the 2nd F3 but we are unsure who the 3rd girl is.

On the brighter side, there maybe more scenes released on sunday night after the special in which they may show more season previews and therefore more FD type SCs.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:24 am

^^^ Yay!  :Clap: I hope so. We desperately need new previews. We've worn the previous ones out. scratch 
I still ask the question. We believe Clare is "likely" in the F2. We have seen crazy F1s, but never a crazy F2. If she is in the F2 and has the "crazy" edit does that make her the F1? What possible purpose does it serve in making the F2 look crazy? If she was looking crazy throughout wouldn't the producers tell JP to make her F3?

Back to top Go down

Post by happyharvick Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:29 am

We are shown her craziness, but does Juanpa see it?

[
happyharvick
happyharvick

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:15 pm

I found this blog (here's the =>LINK) which I believe identifies the location of Nikki's individual date in Vietnam. Scroll down to their Feb 10, 2013 entry and you'll see lot's of pictures of the Cham ruins. It is just a little south of Da Nang. Also south of Da Nang is Hoi An, a city where I believe Renee may have had her individual date. In the same blog, the entry under Feb 3, 2013, you'll see pictures of the floating lanterns used to make wishes. Though not exactly the same as Renee's lantern's they are incredibly similar.

I included that shot in my image below (upper left). The image to the right of it are the lanterns from Renee's date. Note Renee's dress in the boat is different than the one I've been bouncing back-and-forth between the GD and RC in Vietnam. Since Renee wouldn't be on both an individual date and a GD, I am going to conclude the bottom shot takes place at the Vietnam cocktail party/RC.

This is the location of Clare's Red-Dress-Meltdown. Still unknown is when that meltdown occurred and why. In the scene where Clare and Juan Pablo return to the group of ladies, Renee seems very happy. So did the talk of he's "trying to be as fair as possible" calm her down? Was her return looking happy a fake happy or a real happy? When did the meltdown occur? Before or after?

Too bad we can't figure out when the swimming incident happened and who was the girl in the water with Juan? It seemingly has to take place before Miami because it looks like Danielle is with the group on the beach. Previously I've wondered if this is Da Nang due it's proximity to the ocean and I still do wonder. I keep thinking that's why Clare has her meltdown No matter what, I don't think it's the incident that leads to back-to-back episodes of HTD with FS.

Last edited by Litta123 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:30 pm

I updated the chart based on how I'm seeing it as of now from the caps. Challenge away if you think I've made a mistake.

I thought it might be helpful to organize what we believe to be true for the individual dates, week-by-week based on screen caps. Please feel free to add your guesses or challenge mine. The woman's name in BLUE means we are confident in her placement...we know the right week and location.

Week 1 Location LA -- M&G

Week 2 Location LA (& SLC) -- Clare & Kat

Week 3 Location LA -- Cassandra & Chelsie

Week 4 Location South Korea -- Sharleen & ??? or maybe there were 2 group dates here and only one individual

Week 5 Location Vietnam -- Nikki & Renee

Week 6 Location New Zealand -- Andi & ???? (Maybe Clare when she's dressed in the white sweater. I think she needs another individual to make it as far as she does in light of her meltdowns)

Week 7 Location Miami -- Sharleen & Nikki (I'm confident in Nikki not by caps, but by process of elimination...she's not on the group date)

Week 8 Location HTD -- Clare & Nikki & ??? & ???

Week 9 Location FS St Lucia -- Clare & Nikki & ???

Week 10 Location LA -- WTA

Week 11 Location St Lucia FRC -- Clare (pretty confident she's there but not ready to go blue yet because of her meltdowns...mountain girl might be someone else...though not likely)  & ???

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:42 pm

Can someone explain the evidence they have that Claire has a "crazy" edit?  :greenman: I know she gets jealous seeing JP kiss Sharleen but I wouldn't call that crazy. I would be more surprised if people started having feeling for JP and didn't show some type of emotion. I guess the definition of crazy is different for everybody but from what we've seen so far I wouldn't call her edit crazy just emotional. Maybe I'm missing some of the previews along the way......
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 65 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 46 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam