SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 54 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 54 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by julychild Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:38 pm

JBF wrote:Oh Julychild, we could start a body language thread here simply with the screencaps taken from this recap video alone! Ay ay ay...

Hey, Litta, can we get one of "Just, let's not kiss tonight. Okay?"

Yup, never heard of entv, but great analysis!

julychild

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 54 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:06 pm

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The pocket ties are different from the FRC to the PI, so different time.

I don't think there's a whole lot of suspense left for the F1 and we can't decide between Andi and Nikki until they give us some more screen caps. That's my theory on why there aren't many posters. That and it's not a very good season (IMO).
So by your post, you are assuming that Clare isn't F1?  I didn't know that had been sleuthed out to be eliminated.

Not grace and she will answer way better but if you mean but sleuthed via SCs then NO we have not eliminated Clare being F1 based on SCs. If you mean any other methods of elimination then yes many here feel that Clare is not F1 (I believe that grace feels this way but she can cmiiw). There are a many that still have doubts and one here that is 100% sure it is Clare. I for one cannot make a call yet but am doubtful it is Clare particularly after the aftermath of ep5. I had my doubts before also.
 :Biggrin: 
Grace - I really only meant to type up line 1 but please correct my other assumptions.

Since I came to my conclusion that Clare is F1, based solely on the season previews, I am still in that camp. I will not bother with what is shown in the episodes because of all the editing and misdirection. I'll just wait for the mid-season previews to see if anything will change.

Ok a couple +- are 100% sold. Thanks for the clarification.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:16 pm

nd4reality wrote:
julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The pocket ties are different from the FRC to the PI, so different time.

I don't think there's a whole lot of suspense left for the F1 and we can't decide between Andi and Nikki until they give us some more screen caps. That's my theory on why there aren't many posters. That and it's not a very good season (IMO).
So by your post, you are assuming that Clare isn't F1?  I didn't know that had been sleuthed out to be eliminated.

Not grace and she will answer way better but if you mean but sleuthed via SCs then NO we have not eliminated Clare being F1 based on SCs. If you mean any other methods of elimination then yes many here feel that Clare is not F1 (I believe that grace feels this way but she can cmiiw). There are a many that still have doubts and one here that is 100% sure it is Clare. I for one cannot make a call yet but am doubtful it is Clare particularly after the aftermath of ep5. I had my doubts before also.
 :Biggrin: 
Grace - I really only meant to type up line 1 but please correct my other assumptions.

Since I came to my conclusion that Clare is F1, based solely on the season previews, I am still in that camp. I will not bother with what is shown in the episodes because of all the editing and misdirection. I'll just wait for the mid-season previews to see if anything will change.

Ok a couple +- are 100% sold. Thanks for the clarification.

Noblesse oblige...tehehe Hugesmile 

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:27 pm

If Clare was the F1, he never would have had that conversation with her. :yes: He went on a date with Nikki and then major back peddle with Clare. Plus, that toast.. terrible!! He probably felt backed into a corner there and worried she was going to blow it for him with the other girls. He would also use another word than MISTAKE now. He'd at least stick to it wasn't fair to the other girls, no reason to skip past not fair, to MISTAKE, MISTAKE, MISTAKE. Ouch for Clare. Then there's that initial preview, screaming at us that Clare is the F1 which means she's not. If all that's not enough, he would know how to spell her name if she is the F1. Considering what has transpired during the season both on and off screen, we may not need to sleuth safe houses. Would not surprise me at all if his F1 already broke up with him. I think he needs a wife from his culture and that speaks his language. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 06, 2014 3:47 pm

A conversation involving the words "our daughter". Clever how that even made the recap "cut" video above.

All joking aside, it is good that not everybody here is "100% convinced". Actually, I was probably the only one putting it in a percentage earlier. At least I didn't go the Reality Steve route and say 1000%. Let's just say Juan and Clare are 100% into their... um... "body language". That's right. Ay ay ay.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:01 pm

JBF, your cap(s) will be coming up shortly...

Here's the thing that bothers me in terms of our analysis if Clare is not F1. We more or less have been able to figure out this entire season from the previews. Why would TPTB give us ALL that and then give us nothing to work with if Nikki (or Andi) is F1? It's not making sense to me. nd, I recall you saying early in our sleuthing that the previews usually contain the F1 in some way at the final location and usually as a small undiscernable image.

IF that is more or less true for the preview, then Andi is out. By the same thinking, Nikki is out. Yes, we have her in St. Lucia, but her cap is huge on the horse...not hidden at all. So, either the premise that the story is told in the preview is wrong or Clare is F1. This is the reason I can't strike Clare off my F1 list yet.

Obviously, there is a lot of doubt about Clare from this last episode, but is the doubt being caused by the editing or is it really an unrepairable situation? These are things I can't resolve yet. On paper, Nikki has always represented the "perfect fit" of being both lover and mother. Maybe there is a real connection there with Juan, but my gut says Juan is more into Nikki than Nikki into him. Maybe my feelings will change as the show progresses.

If this were a class and I was asked to write an essay to pick an F1 and then defend my position, I would pick Clare. I still feel I can make the strongest argument for her...regardless of my personal feelings about whether she is the best choice for Juan.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:28 pm

JBF wrote:
Hey, Litta, can we get one of "Just, let's not kiss tonight. Okay?"

These were the caps that I made. I wasn't sure what view you were looking for, JBF. So, tell me the row and column and I'll make the individual cap for you if you want.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:40 pm

Thanks! I added it to my stash. That our Latin Lover! Figured these images were a lot more tasteful than the bottom-of-the-boat scene and its "photoshop work".

I do need to re-watch Nikki's date, though. A lot of stuff reminded me of Chelsie's in terms of editing. We had the "adventure" involving heights, the "getting over a fear" and talks about "fear"... and proving the skeptics wrong about the lady being a candidate for a potential wife and mother. Elise was nasty about both Chelsie and Nikki equally in previous episodes.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:58 pm

Litta123 wrote:JBF, your cap(s) will be coming up shortly...

Here's the thing that bothers me in terms of our analysis if Clare is not F1. We more or less have been able to figure out this entire season from the previews. Why would TPTB give us ALL that and then give us nothing to work with if Nikki (or Andi) is F1? It's not making sense to me. nd, I recall you saying early in our sleuthing that the previews usually contain the F1 in some way at the final location and usually as a small undiscernable image.

IF that is more or less true for the preview, then Andi is out. By the same thinking, Nikki is out. Yes, we have her in St. Lucia, but her cap is huge on the horse...not hidden at all. So, either the premise that the story is told in the preview is wrong or Clare is F1. This is the reason I can't strike Clare off my F1 list yet.

Obviously, there is a lot of doubt about Clare from this last episode, but is the doubt being caused by the editing or is it really an unrepairable situation? These are things I can't resolve yet. On paper, Nikki has always represented the "perfect fit" of being both lover and mother. Maybe there is a real connection there with Juan, but my gut says Juan is more into Nikki than Nikki into him. Maybe my feelings will change as the show progresses.

If this were a class and I was asked to write an essay to pick an F1 and then defend my position, I would pick Clare. I still feel I can make the strongest argument for her...regardless of my personal feelings about whether she is the best choice for Juan.

After reading this I am  hissyfit . Good points lady.

To the bolded, I say no it isn't. I feel they will have a conversation about this and move forward. JP to me seemed to want to move on the minute he said his piece but princess Clare was the one to turn it into what it turned into  👅. The fact that she is there till the end tells me they moved on.

If we compare the on paper perfect edit VS the edited imperfect candidate then DeAnna's season comes to mind. Jason as the solid single dad VS a long haired snow boarder for a lead that claimed to want to get married yesterday and have 3 kids in 2 years. Therefore it is possible that this season they are presenting us (editing wise) with the perfect VS imperfect then bam - the imperfect wins.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:28 pm

Quick question:

Did this show before and I missed it?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:30 pm

^^ Not seen that before. Is that Kat ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsbatonmom Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:30 pm

^^Looks like Nikki to me.
mrsbatonmom
mrsbatonmom

Female Posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 65 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 59 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam