SELECT CONTENT

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 63 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Jeepers wrote:Why am I thinking that Clare and the hot tub was during a cocktail party when they had 1n1 time...

Clare has had two hut tub/pool times...the winter wonderland date (1-on-1) in episode 2 and the Vietnam GD.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions - Page 63 Empty Re: *No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

Post by Guest Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:14 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Keep in mind tho .. It makes a bit of a difference in that the pics of Clare are her 2nd 1n1 .. And the ones of Nikki are after her first 1n1

They will be caught up soon tho

I thought about that, but I thought with Clare's first 1-on-1 being in a hot tub, it might actually be more unfair to use those caps.  giggling 
You have to be as fair as possible,  Litta. As much as I like Clare. I actually think the only one that conducted herself like a lady throughout was Renee! Wish she made it to the end but there are no screencaps to support that. Did u all read her interview btw? The only person she saw as competition was Clare because of the way Juan looked at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Litta123 wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Keep in mind tho .. It makes a bit of a difference in that the pics of Clare are her 2nd 1n1 .. And the ones of Nikki are after her first 1n1

They will be caught up soon tho

I thought about that, but I thought with Clare's first 1-on-1 being in a hot tub, it might actually be more unfair to use those caps.  giggling 

Oh go ahead. I can add them to my collection... and while you are at it, include the shot shown when he says "I want her to feel like she's safe and she can *open up* more". (Hey... it is not like he carried the rose in his trunks like Jake P. did on Vienna's first date.)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:24 pm

Clare has had ALOT more time with Juan than anyone .. 2 dates .. + Special time at a cocktail party .. +++ And is never far away from him .. I can definitely see why some of the others were a bit fatigued with that situation .. I bet also that there are a few somewhat upset with her after finding out about her extra time romping on the ocean as well

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:39 pm

Here are the caps of Juan offering the rose and the acceptance from Clare's first 1-on-1. JBF, I'll look for that other cap tomorrow.

And Jeepers, I understand what you're saying. What Clare did wasn't "fair," but it certainly was encouraged by TPTB. We won't know until the season is over just how smitten Juan was/is with Clare (assuming she is F1). Did he ever give any of the other girls a fair chance remains to be seen. If Clare is F1, it would seem that Sean's advice to stay open may not have been heeded...but if Nikki is F1, the tables will turn in the next couple of episodes.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:58 pm

Jeepers wrote:Clare has had ALOT more time with Juan than anyone .. 2 dates .. + Special time at a cocktail party .. +++ And is never far away from him .. I can definitely see why some of the others were a bit fatigued with that situation .. I bet also that there are a few somewhat upset with her after finding out about her extra time romping on the ocean as well

ITA, Jeepers. Right now, Clare has more time than ANY other girl on the show. It would make complete sense that Juan would be more comfortable with Clare than anyone else at this point.

Also, Juan made a comment on last weeks show which said "I like Nikki a lot," and then smiled and said "Nikki, watch out." I am not sure what his exact meaning behind that comment was, but I think he was more or less telling Nikki to "watch out" because he was falling for her.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:29 am

Would posting paparazzi/candid pics of Nikki's date in Miami be okay here? Or should we wait until the episode has aired?

I am just saying that there was a reason why most of the people here(back then, in the spoiler section) thought, that it has got to be their first 1-on-1 and/or she was definitely not going to end up as the F1.  :stirthepot 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:24 am

rosesrREd wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Clare has had ALOT more time with Juan than anyone .. 2 dates .. + Special time at a cocktail party .. +++ And is never far away from him .. I can definitely see why some of the others were a bit fatigued with that situation .. I bet also that there are a few somewhat upset with her after finding out about her extra time romping on the ocean as well

ITA, Jeepers.  Right now, Clare has more time than ANY other girl on the show.  It would make complete sense that Juan would be more comfortable with Clare than anyone else at this point.

Also, Juan made a comment on last weeks show which said "I like Nikki a lot," and then smiled and said "Nikki, watch out."   I am not sure what his exact meaning behind that comment was, but I think he was more or less telling Nikki to "watch out" because he was falling for her.

Yes.
To me, it looks like Juan Pablo is having fun with the other girls as much as he can , especially with Clare since it's obvious he has the hots for her ( not denying that...).
But it sounds like his final "destination" is Nikki. Watch out, I'm coming to you...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:33 am

If Clare is not the F1, Juan has some explaining to do especially since the other finalist does not like her. Suddenly "the Women tell nothing" and the AFTR sounds promising. :uptonogood 

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sun Feb 16, 2014 6:40 am

chloep wrote:Would posting paparazzi/candid pics of Nikki's date in Miami be okay here? Or should we wait until the episode has aired?

I am just saying that there was a reason why most of the people here(back then, in the spoiler section) thought, that it has got to be their first 1-on-1 and/or she was definitely not going to end up as the F1.  :stirthepot

It is practically Monday already. You can use the spoiler icon over the pictures if you are uncertain. I do with stuff I am not sure of.

Maggenzm wrote:That's exactly what I am saying! Des also said on her website that things change week by week, So we might be very surprised. We shall see!!

Don't want to start a battle here when things are going so well between "Chres" and Brooks fans, but... I still kinda doubt "things changed week by week" on her season, at least after Munich. However, they had a show to produce and the obligatory blubbering required from her.

Litta123 wrote:Here are the caps of Juan offering the rose and the acceptance from Clare's first 1-on-1. JBF, I'll look for that other cap tomorrow.

Which one? The two practically submerged under water as he hopes to get her to "open up"? Their meeting out of the limo when Clare wiggles her bosom, chirping "maybe", and Juan gasps "have more children... maybe"? His rubbing her mouth with his middle finger in Korea after shoving chocolate into her? Or Jimmy Kimmel telling Juan that Nikki is a pediatric nurse and he starts rolling his eyes?

Kinda makes Des' hot-tub session with Bryden and Sean's with Des (both episode #2 dates) seem a bit milder, don't it?

Hey! It is not like we all "love" Clare. It is just that the guy looks like gobbily gook around her.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:14 am

And maybe Clare was his original crush .. She basically threw herself at him .. But things do change .. As we have seen often in the past :)

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:24 am

Jeepers wrote:And maybe Clare was his original crush .. She basically threw herself at him .. But things do change .. As we have seen often in the past :)

This.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 65 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64, 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

*No Spoilers* The Bachelor 18 Screencap discussions

+41
mckenna91
George1218
rosesrREd
Iluvbachette
Mirzam