SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Such a great looking couple! I wish them luck. Meanwhile I hope to see a glimpse of them here in Seattle one day!

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 31 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:05 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:Such a great looking couple! I wish them luck. Meanwhile I hope to see a glimpse of them here in Seattle one day!
Indeed! If you see them, please snap a picture and share with us in the fan threads! It's always great when fans on this forum get to meet couple in real life and report back here all the juicy details.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:31 pm

duplicate

Last edited by grace8136 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ceebeedeedum Fri Aug 09, 2013 3:58 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:Such a great looking couple! I wish them luck. Meanwhile I hope to see a glimpse of them here in Seattle one day!
Indeed! If you see them, please snap a picture and share with us in the fan threads! It's always great when fans on this forum get to meet couple in real life and report back here all the juicy details.
I'll have my phone out all the time for quick sneak pics! Wish me luck because for many YEARS, I lived less than a mile from Catherine's family home and we share the same ethnicity, but I never saw her or any of her family.

Don't break anybody's heart, they have only one. Break their bones, they have 206.
ceebeedeedum
ceebeedeedum

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:39 pm

ceebeedeedum wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
I'll have my phone out all the time for quick sneak pics! Wish me luck because for many YEARS, I lived less than a mile from Catherine's family home and we share the same ethnicity, but I never saw her or any of her family.
Does anyone remember the name of the place he works? Let's see if it's near you.

PS.. I've missed your funny posts this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Does anyone remember the name of the place he works? Let's see if it's near you.

I think he works for Homestreet Bank.
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:01 pm

eliza3 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

awww... they put him on their homepage...
We are so proud of you Chris!
HomeStreet Bank's very own Chris Siegfried is the winner of the Bachelorette on ABC.

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:52 pm

I hope that I don’t get attacked her for what I’m about to say but after all this is JMO. I truly believe in general that a lot of all this negativity, hostility towards Des’ relationship w/Chris is that there are a lot of people in this world that are envious, jealous however you want to say it that perhaps they want what she has found (companionship & happiness and all that goes with it) and they cant have it. After all life is all about making choices and she choose to do this way l give her credit in doing so cuz l don’t think l could have done it myself to be truthful. But JMO thou.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:43 pm

DKWillis wrote:I hope that I don’t get attacked her for what I’m about to say but after all this is JMO.    I truly believe in general that a lot of all this negativity, hostility towards Des’ relationship w/Chris is that there are a lot of people in this world that are envious, jealous however you want to say it that perhaps they want what she has found (companionship & happiness and all that goes with it) and they cant have it.  After all life is all about making choices and she choose to do this way l give her credit in doing so cuz l don’t think l could have done it myself to be truthful.  But JMO thou.
I don't think you are wrong in some situations. Some, not all, but some have an enormous investment in this. It is not their life, we were not there and only know what we saw in the edit. It is their life and to stand in
judgement seems odd to me too over a TV show. The negativity, hostility and judgement do bother me. Some are very grounded and place reasonable comments and some spew ugliness. They are on their way to Seattle and off to a quiet life like any other couple. They need their privacy to live a normal life. I hope all will respect that. i commend them for leaving the spotlight. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:48 pm

I agree l was also brought upw/this moto if u didnt have anything nice to say then not say anything.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:56 pm

Swissmiss wrote:
DKWillis wrote:I hope that I don’t get attacked her for what I’m about to say but after all this is JMO.    I truly believe in general that a lot of all this negativity, hostility towards Des’ relationship w/Chris is that there are a lot of people in this world that are envious, jealous however you want to say it that perhaps they want what she has found (companionship & happiness and all that goes with it) and they cant have it.  After all life is all about making choices and she choose to do this way l give her credit in doing so cuz l don’t think l could have done it myself to be truthful.  But JMO thou.
I don't think you are wrong in some situations. Some, not all, but some have an enormous investment in this. It is not their life, we were not there and only know what we saw in the edit. It is their life and to stand in
judgement seems odd to me too over a TV show. The negativity, hostility and judgement do bother me. Some are very grounded and place reasonable comments and some spew ugliness. They are on their way to Seattle and off to a quiet life like any other couple. They need their privacy to live a normal life. I hope all will respect that. i commend them for leaving the spotlight. JMHO.
:yes: Swissmiss, completely agree with you. I think we all come at issues from different angles in life hence ok for folks to have differing opinions. I just don't think hateful & demeaning comments are warranted. I know all the contestants put themselves on TV but they are human and have flaws as most of us do. Des and the rest of the contestants have moved on and only time will tell how things shake out for them all. So a little respect from everyone will go a long way for this board to continue to be a place for folks to discuss productively.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:01 pm

grace8136 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

awww... they put him on their homepage...
We are so proud of you Chris!
HomeStreet Bank's very own Chris Siegfried is the winner of the Bachelorette on ABC.
That's pretty neat, so proud of Chris, seems his co-workers think highly of him as well!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 39 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19