SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:06 am

His co-workers are too cute!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 32 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:07 am

I didn't know he works for a bank. I was just thinking the other day that Chris probably has perfect credit. So random, right? Embarassed rofl

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:11 am

grace8136 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:Such a great looking couple! I wish them luck. Meanwhile I hope to see a glimpse of them here in Seattle one day!
Indeed! If you see them, please snap a picture and share with us in the fan threads! It's always great when fans on this forum get to meet couple in real life and report back here all the juicy details.
I'll have my phone out all the time for quick sneak pics! Wish me luck because for many YEARS, I lived less than a mile from Catherine's family home and we share the same ethnicity, but I never saw her or any of her family.
Does anyone remember the name of the place he works? Let's see if it's near you.

PS.. I've missed your funny posts this season.
I think he works for Homestreet Bank.
awww... they put him on their homepage...
We are so proud of you Chris!
HomeStreet Bank's very own Chris Siegfried is the winner of the Bachelorette on ABC.
Do you have a link for that homepage grace? I can't seem to find it.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:12 am

SLA44 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:Such a great looking couple! I wish them luck. Meanwhile I hope to see a glimpse of them here in Seattle one day!
Indeed! If you see them, please snap a picture and share with us in the fan threads! It's always great when fans on this forum get to meet couple in real life and report back here all the juicy details.
I'll have my phone out all the time for quick sneak pics! Wish me luck because for many YEARS, I lived less than a mile from Catherine's family home and we share the same ethnicity, but I never saw her or any of her family.
Does anyone remember the name of the place he works? Let's see if it's near you.

HomeStreet Bank's very own Chris Siegfried is the winner of the Bachelorette on ABC.
Do you have a link for that homepage grace?  I can't seem to find it.
Here you go...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:16 am

bleuberry wrote:I didn't know he works for a bank. I was just thinking the other day that Chris probably has perfect credit. So random, right? Embarassedrofl
I think he said "he would provide for her" during the finale, not sure whether it was to Des's dad or during the proposal....our boy is a good man!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:23 am

mercieme wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
eliza3 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:
ceebeedeedum wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

Do you have a link for that homepage grace?  I can't seem to find it.
Here you go...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I had found that page but not the homepage that Grace was referring to where they were congratulating Chris. How do you get to it from that link?
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 am

SLA44, its on the front page- not very big or anything.

Also does anyone know the parts where they play Matt White on the show over them?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:29 am

california90 wrote:SLA44, its on the front page- not very big or anything.

Also does anyone know the parts where they play Matt White on the show over them?
The first time was in Munich i think, and it was live! They flew Matt White over to Germany just so he can sing and play the piano to Chris & Des who were slow dancing giggling

Last edited by andrea_kristy on Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 am

I think it's episodes 5 & 6 (Germany and Madeira respectively) and then the finales but check page 22 of this thread for the youtube video channel that truelove posted for just Des and Chris's dates.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:37 am

mercieme wrote:

I think it's episodes 5 & 6 (Germany and Madeira respectively) and then the finales but check page 22 of this thread for the youtube video channel that truelove posted for just Des and Chris's dates.
You are right it's not very big but I finally did see it.

They played the song in Germany and Madeira (I think that episode 7) and the FSD when they were in the pool or hot tub whatever it was in the evening portion of the date.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:40 am

blowkiss mercieme, thank you so much for keeping on top of things here in the Chris fan thread. You are like mura 2.0 and I so appreciate that!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 am

Baseball Mom wrote:blowkiss mercieme, thank you so much for keeping on top of things here in the Chris fan thread. You are like mura 2.0 and I so appreciate that!
Thanks Baseball Mom, just wanting us to keep this "a happy place" like when we were in Chrisville :Smiley:

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 48 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 40 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19