SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:57 pm

I'm catching up on videos since I spent the whole finale night waiting for Brooks' return.(THRILLED with Des' choice, btw, but I purposely didn't get invested with Chris because I didn't want to see him get hurt in the end!)

So, in the final date Part 4, at 4:22, after she tells him he's the greatest man she's ever known and he kisses her...I'm pretty sure she whispers, "I can't say I love you." Any idea what he mumbles back?

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 17 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:11 pm

2boys3girls wrote:Now I wish I would have shared what I was thinking the day before the finale. I was afraid that I was wrong. I was on twitter comparing Chris and Des' silence. I had made a note on how many days and weekends they were both silent. I had thought that they were silent at the same time on at least 2 separate weekends not to mention other days since Chris began tweeting. I wanted to point this out but I felt silly and was afraid to be wrong. giggling 

Me too! All clues pointing to Chris as F1 would have been welcomed in Chris' thread!! That would have been really interesting ... esp for those of us who ended up believing the spoilers and had to do a very happy walk of shame back to Chrisville begging for forgiveness for doubting that Des would come to her senses.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Any of you talented people making music videos of Des and Chris?

this is made by truelovealways on mid-season. its too funny the song choice perefectly match their love story.. yes 

the full season one is  in the making, by Aunties_Love

from all the Chrisvillers to you and other vid makers out there, Aunties....bowdown :Thanktwo 
Aww, so sweet. It will be up when I can. Taking a while to do and load onto youtube. LOL.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:23 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:I'm catching up on videos since I spent the whole finale night waiting for Brooks' return.(THRILLED with Des' choice, btw, but I purposely didn't get invested with Chris because I didn't want to see him get hurt in the end!)

So, in the final date Part 4, at 4:22, after she tells him he's the greatest man she's ever known and he kisses her...I'm pretty sure she whispers, "I can't say I love you." Any idea what he mumbles back?

I keep listening to that part over and over and it sounds like Des is saying "I can't say it enough" but I have no clue what Chris is saying. I can't figure it out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:28 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Now I wish I would have shared what I was thinking the day before the finale. I was afraid that I was wrong. I was on twitter comparing Chris and Des' silence. I had made a note on how many days and weekends they were both silent. I had thought that they were silent at the same time on at least 2 separate weekends not to mention other days since Chris began tweeting. I wanted to point this out but I felt silly and was afraid to be wrong. giggling 

Me too! All clues pointing to Chris as F1 would have been welcomed in Chris' thread!! That would have been really interesting ... esp for those of us who ended up believing the spoilers and had to do a very happy walk of shame back to Chrisville begging for forgiveness for doubting that Des would come to her senses.

MVMom, I was just remembering what you posted that the only way it would be okay for Chris to be F1 was if Des proposed to him instead. Well, after re-watching that proposal dozens of times, it dawned on me that we kind of got our wish. When Des stopped Chris from going down on one knee the first time coz she wanted to come clean about what happened, that was essentially a proposal. She told Chris she loved him and wanted spend the rest of her life with him before he could even pop the question!

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:30 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
marriedtoabaritone wrote:I'm catching up on videos since I spent the whole finale night waiting for Brooks' return.(THRILLED with Des' choice, btw, but I purposely didn't get invested with Chris because I didn't want to see him get hurt in the end!)

I keep listening to that part over and over and it sounds like Des is saying "I can't say it enough" but I have no clue what Chris is saying. I can't figure it out.

Good ears! I agree with "I can't say it enough."

happily married to a barbershopper, mom of two adorable miracle girls [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:32 pm

2boys3girls wrote:

I'm obsessed with the scene. I need subtitles. I think it's the most powerful scene on their journey because she finally gets it, and makes such a bold statement. I love how she reiterated that same thought on ATFR.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by marriedtoabaritone Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:34 pm

Luvvy wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

I'm obsessed with the scene. I need subtitles. I think it's the most powerful scene on their journey because she finally gets it, and makes such a bold statement. I love how she reiterated that same thought on ATFR.

I know. Now that I know the ending, I totally expected her to say, "I love you." How did she restrain herself?

marriedtoabaritone
marriedtoabaritone

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:38 pm

marriedtoabaritone wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

I know. Now that I know the ending, I totally expected her to say, "I love you." How did she restrain herself?

I don't know! She's stronger than I am for sure. I felt like they cut the date short anyway. I'm sure a lot more was said and it even got a little steamy in there. giggling 
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Since we're talking about cute moments, I LOVED when he wiped her tears away from her face and (her tears) away from his face. giggling And then I think she says thank you, and maybe he says 'hmm mm?' I don't know, but I loved it. Hugesmile Starts at 2:04

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:

MVMom, I was just remembering what you posted that the only way it would be okay for Chris to be F1 was if Des proposed to him instead. Well, after re-watching that proposal dozens of times, it dawned on me that we kind of got our wish. When Des stopped Chris from going down on one knee the first time coz she wanted to come clean about what happened, that was essentially a proposal. She told Chris she loved him and wanted spend the rest of her life with him before he could even pop the question!

So true! My other wish was that she'd let Drew go right away and focus all her attention on Chris. When that happened, you can bet that I really got excited. I was so prepared to be heartbroken for Chris yet it ended up the best finale EVER!! I should have kept the faith in Des just as Chris did.  
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 9:49 pm

Luvvy wrote:
marriedtoabaritone wrote:
Luvvy wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:

I don't know! She's stronger than I am for sure. I felt like they cut the date short anyway. I'm sure a lot more was said and it even got a little steamy in there. giggling 

Did anyone notice we did not see Des leaving Chris' LCD and they usually always show that? Hmmm ... just wondering if she ever did ... :cutesmile!: 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 48 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19