SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:30 pm

I love the video posted (obviously). Chris really isn't just the greatest man she's ever met, he's also a really loyal friend. It's so great he kept the faith for them even when she wavered. Cuties!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:38 pm

Alanna wrote:I love the video posted (obviously). Chris really isn't just the greatest man she's ever met, he's also a really loyal friend. It's so great he kept the faith for them even when she wavered. Cuties!

ITA with you!!.. i love on how she kept saying she is a lucky girl....we in Chrisville has this as our mantra for whole season...LOL.giggling ..and i am surprised in the end she indeed realized it...i was so relieved, it was not too late..:eyesigh: ....btw, thanks for getting back to me about the live wedding :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:So I just watched the proposal again and I did some serious sobbing. I don't think I've EVER cried this much during a Bachelor/Bachelorette proposal.

LOL...no worries..you are not alone !! giggling 
btw i feel bad that you couldnt get to submit your application for Chris the Bachelor 2014. If i remember it correctly you mentioned smth abt it on Chris thread no.1. Hugesmile . Perhaps a latino JP is hot enough for you?...:giggle:

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:So I just watched the proposal again and I did some serious sobbing. I don't think I've EVER cried this much during a Bachelor/Bachelorette proposal.

btw i feel bad that you couldnt get to submit your application for Chris the Bachelor 2014. If i remember it correctly you mentioned smth abt it on Chris thread no.1. Hugesmile . Perhaps a latino JP is hot enough for you?...:giggle:

Ah yes that was me. If I can't have him,then I'm THRILLED that Des got him. I'm pretty sure my fairly new boyfriend would have an issue with me running off to do The Bachelor. I'll just drool over Juan Pablo from the comfort of my recliner.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

Yeah... everybody will have to accept Juan Pablooooo.

At least he reminds me of Ryan Park a.k.a. Mister Sunshine...

Hands down... he, JP and Willie Holman were the most entertaining guys of Ashley's season. The Biggest Mistake was Fleiss using "Grumpy" Ben Flajnik instead as the next lead. THAT season was a silly waste, although Nicki was the hottest of his contestants and at least Courtney was amusing to watch.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:45 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Alanna wrote:I love the video posted (obviously). Chris really isn't just the greatest man she's ever met, he's also a really loyal friend. It's so great he kept the faith for them even when she wavered. Cuties!

ITA with you!!.. i love on how she kept saying she is a lucky girl....we in Chrisville has this as our mantra for whole season...LOL.giggling ..and i am surprised in the end she indeed realized it...i was so relieved, it was not too late..:eyesigh: ....btw, thanks for getting back to me about the live wedding :Smiley: 
Of course! Hope it happens!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Less 10 hours until People magazine finally show front cover picture of them togs in public! Hardly waiting!

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:08 am

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:Less 10 hours until People magazine finally show front cover picture of them togs in public! Hardly waiting!

Thanks for the reminder, I better get to the stores tomorrow and get my copy, I think this one might fly off the shelves quick since there are so many naysayers out there giggling 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:10 am

Anyone else think Des had an 'aha!' moment here? I noticed it last night, I could almost see the wheels turning... starting at 2:49

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:15 am

[quote="bleuberry"]Anyone else think Des had an 'aha!' moment here? I noticed it last night, I could almost see the wheels turning...

Yep she sure did, that's why she came across as processing everything Chris was saying to her, it was as if in a flash she saw her prince charming in front of her and in her ITM confirmed it by saying that she could not believe she did not love him from the beginning, I am just happy for the girl that she got the revelation right there. Even objective folks now are saying that the connection between Des and Chris came across after they re-watched the season with the ending in mind now.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:37 am

You and me both! It is just precious and so genuine. I love that Chris came on this show hoping it would be Des and that he discovered in ep 3 that she was more than gorgeous but someone he wanted to pursue. I love how she eliminated Drew so she could focus her attention 100 percent on Chris in the finale and you could just see her blooming again and reach a kind of love that she and Chris both deserve to have.

And, I have to admit, I love how calm and matter of fact she was with Brooks when he returned to ATFR. She has so clearly moved on and is in a fantastic place with Chris now. While she did not intend to be mean, I had to chuckle when she reflected back to that day Brooks broke up with her and said something like, "oh yeah, it all got great after you left." giggling
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:08 am

I felt this moment around 3:00 was an aha moment or should have been. He was about to cry. I wish we got to see more of that date. I feel cheated not getting to see the kayak and sting ray part. Also, I wish instead of Chris giving her something (publicly) I wish she would have done something meaningful for him. It would have been great if she made a list of her favorite moments, maybe moments we haven't seen and had production help her put together a montage of them where she expressed giving him all the love back that he deserved. I think she has tried to express that in interviews, but they keep asking about Brooks so I again feel bad for him. They just need to get to Seattle and out of the public scrutiny. I'll miss Chris on my screen but I really hope they stay away from bachelor nation stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 29 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19