SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by etsluu Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:57 am

mercieme wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Did anyone notice the turtle they showed right before the FRC? That was part of the storyline.. the tortoise wins the race. I had to smile that they put that in there. These editors sure must have fun.

She looked really pretty in the People's shoot. The whole season, I was wanting to push her hair over to a side part to see how that would look. TPTB need to hire that hair and make-up artist.

Over on the Brooks thread a poster said Des is fantasizing about Brooks while having sex with Chris. Major sour grapes. Did they see him shirtless right before the FRC? :shocked!: :Drool: Hugesmile :fanningfan
Oh really, did they see how Des climbed on top of him in Barbuda at the FD.....here in Chrisville we were getting ticked off that she was doing all that thinking she was going to dump him. It is so obvious the physical & emotional chemistry she has with Chris. Please they can spare me that nonsense about her still fantasizing about Brooks!!!!!
I think Chris is a sexy man. Embarressed!  quite a long time I was thinking Brooks for Des...but during their second one on one date I noticed something wasn't right with Brooks. he didn't act the same way towards Des than before. because the spoilers and what I thought was between them I wanted it to be Brooks for Des. but something was off with Brooks during their second one on one date.

after frc and atfr and watching them together in interviews I think more and more that they (Chris and Des) are a very suitable couple. what makes Chris even more sexy is that he is someone who you can trust. He is manly man. I never saw Brooks so sexy I saw him as an interesting personality. and I thought he was good looking.

It feels like my head has also "cleared"...I really like Des and Chris together. I think they can make it like Ash and JP.
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 29 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by etsluu Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:04 am

I also think that Chris has such a beautiful eyes :Smiley:  once when I was watching their interview on internet I thought: what beautiful children they could make giggling  they would look so cute.
etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:58 am

grace8136 wrote:
iluvromance814 wrote:Playlist of Desiree and Chris Moments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thanks so much for doing this. Someone should tweet Chris and Des and let them know about it.
Thanks as well. Was Chris shown as 15 or 16 out of limos? Another clue. If so. Seems like he was and they even had Harrison say it out loud?

Also watching Brooks I think he saw a chris as The Rival so we should as well. Brooks is a witness to real events, we are watching an Edit. He seems pained in reaction shotsvwhen attentioj is on Chris, and Chris has this relaxed air of confidence without being obnoxious like Ben. Another edit clue. Chris showed no angst at any time in what we were shown. Turns out it wasn't misdirection after all.
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:15 am

I remember every time the Matt White song "Love and Affection" was played for Des and Chris (4-5 times?), one of those times live in Germany, I wondered why... he's an up and coming singer, obviously giving him exposure with some type of agreement with the show. Why not use that exposure for the f1? Now it makes sense.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:17 am

gpjillianfan wrote:I've been on this forum since it started but don't usually post, just like to read everyone's thoughts and interesting tidbits. However, I can't help myself after this past season. Something about Chris pulled me in from the start. I actually liked Brooks at the beginning too, but saw him pulling away big time starting in Spain.

Even through all the spoilers, I couldn't help this feeling Chris would end up with Des at the end. One of the main editing clues IMO was the "theme song" that only the two of them got for the last few dates – and the lyrics are particularly fitting "it's just you and I against the world." That was the first time in all the seasons I've watched that a couple had a theme song. Also, on their second one-on-one date, Des actually says to Chris that her previous boyfriends made her realize what she NEEDED, someone more expressive. That was a huge clue that they left that in, considering her saying after the show that she got what she needed.

Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled to find out that she did indeed pick Chris. I really think they have a great shot. I see little bits of Ryan, Roberto and JP all in Chris, as well as his own unique qualities. He's what I consider a real man. Ash and JP are still my favourite couple of all time, but Des and Chris are now a close second. Their proposal was the first time I actually shed tears, because as others have stated, there was so much raw emotion. I felt it through the screen. And I believed Des that she actually had realized what was right in front of her. Fate really does work in mysterious ways.

Lastly, I am just re-watching all of their dates (thanks to iluvromance) and at the end of their second one-on-one date Chris says to the camera "I think I've found the one." He has so much sincerity in that moment, and watching it now knowing the outcome really made me tear up. Beautiful.

My apologies for the marathon post!
Ha, just catching up, I just posted about the theme song
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebachelorette2012 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:24 am

Danielle hangs out with Des and Chris at party last night. They re beautiful togs. Can someone please show pictures here? Thanks

lovebachelorette2012

Female Posts : 169

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:24 am

grace8136 wrote:Did anyone notice the turtle they showed right before the FRC? That was part of the storyline.. the tortoise wins the race. I had to smile that they put that in there. These editors sure must have fun.

She looked really pretty in the People's shoot. The whole season, I was wanting to push her hair over to a side part to see how that would look. TPTB need to hire that hair and make-up artist.

on the Brooks thread a poster said Des is fantasizing about Brooks while having sex with Chris. Major sour grapes. Did they see him shirtless right before the FRC? :shocked!: :Drool: Hugesmile :fanningfan
Fantasy? Major nightmare or night terror!!!! I don't know which is worse seeing him in his moth eaten clothes or without. no 

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:33 am

lovebachelorette2012 wrote:Danielle hangs out with Des and Chris at party last night. They re beautiful togs. Can someone please show pictures here? Thanks

Thanks!

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:48 am

I can't imagine the level of delusion and masochism she'd have to be to think of Brooks while with Chris in any way. Wow!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:19 pm

I love the above pictures largely because Chris is probably being the doting boyfriend photog who patiently takes 179 pictures of you and your girlies. PINKHEART PINKHEART :cutiepie 
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:19 pm

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
iluvromance814 wrote:Playlist of Desiree and Chris Moments:

You're awesome!! Thank you ...

bowdown 
High clap yes 
Thank you! I didn't watch the first few episodes as closely for our Chres and I'm excited to not have to wade through the full episodes to watch the love story from the beginning. bestbud! 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:27 pm

bleuberry wrote:
lovebachelorette2012 wrote:Danielle hangs out with Des and Chris at party last night. They re beautiful togs. Can someone please show pictures here? Thanks

Thanks!

I love that not only are they gorgeous people individually but as a couple they just "fit". Also I think they both just seem like good solid nice people just like JASH. My level of obsession for this couple is getting baddd. I might need some rehab soon.giggling 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 48 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19