SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:04 pm

Sarah37 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:Did anyone notice the turtle they showed right before the FRC? That was part of the storyline.. the tortoise wins the race. I had to smile that they put that in there. These editors sure must have fun.

She looked really pretty in the People's shoot. The whole season, I was wanting to push her hair over to a side part to see how that would look. TPTB need to hire that hair and make-up artist.

Over on the Brooks thread a poster said Des is fantasizing about Brooks while having sex with Chris. Major sour grapes. Did they see him shirtless right before the FRC? :shocked!: :Drool: Hugesmile :fanningfan
You saying chris and sex in the same sentence make me :thud  I can't imagine how lucky des is right now!!!
funny.. giggling I'll repost exhibit number 1 on why Des would be thinking about CHRIS and only Chris!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 28 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by gpjillianfan Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:20 pm

I've been on this forum since it started but don't usually post, just like to read everyone's thoughts and interesting tidbits. However, I can't help myself after this past season. Something about Chris pulled me in from the start. I actually liked Brooks at the beginning too, but saw him pulling away big time starting in Spain.

Even through all the spoilers, I couldn't help this feeling Chris would end up with Des at the end. One of the main editing clues IMO was the "theme song" that only the two of them got for the last few dates – and the lyrics are particularly fitting "it's just you and I against the world." That was the first time in all the seasons I've watched that a couple had a theme song. Also, on their second one-on-one date, Des actually says to Chris that her previous boyfriends made her realize what she NEEDED, someone more expressive. That was a huge clue that they left that in, considering her saying after the show that she got what she needed.

Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled to find out that she did indeed pick Chris. I really think they have a great shot. I see little bits of Ryan, Roberto and JP all in Chris, as well as his own unique qualities. He's what I consider a real man. Ash and JP are still my favourite couple of all time, but Des and Chris are now a close second. Their proposal was the first time I actually shed tears, because as others have stated, there was so much raw emotion. I felt it through the screen. And I believed Des that she actually had realized what was right in front of her. Fate really does work in mysterious ways.

Lastly, I am just re-watching all of their dates (thanks to iluvromance) and at the end of their second one-on-one date Chris says to the camera "I think I've found the one." He has so much sincerity in that moment, and watching it now knowing the outcome really made me tear up. Beautiful.

My apologies for the marathon post!

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 pm

grace8136 wrote:Did anyone notice the turtle they showed right before the FRC? That was part of the storyline.. the tortoise wins the race. I had to smile that they put that in there. These editors sure must have fun.

She looked really pretty in the People's shoot. The whole season, I was wanting to push her hair over to a side part to see how that would look. TPTB need to hire that hair and make-up artist.

Over on the Brooks thread a poster said Des is fantasizing about Brooks while having sex with Chris. Major sour grapes. Did they see him shirtless right before the FRC? :shocked!: :Drool: Hugesmile :fanningfan
Oh really, did they see how Des climbed on top of him in Barbuda at the FD.....here in Chrisville we were getting ticked off that she was doing all that thinking she was going to dump him. It is so obvious the physical & emotional chemistry she has with Chris. Please they can spare me that nonsense about her still fantasizing about Brooks!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:29 pm

gpjillianfan wrote:I've been on this forum since it started but don't usually post, just like to read everyone's thoughts and interesting tidbits. However, I can't help myself after this past season. Something about Chris pulled me in from the start. I actually liked Brooks at the beginning too, but saw him pulling away big time starting in Spain.

Even through all the spoilers, I couldn't help this feeling Chris would end up with Des at the end. One of the main editing clues IMO was the "theme song" that only the two of them got for the last few dates – and the lyrics are particularly fitting "it's just you and I against the world." That was the first time in all the seasons I've watched that a couple had a theme song. Also, on their second one-on-one date, Des actually says to Chris that her previous boyfriends made her realize what she NEEDED, someone more expressive. That was a huge clue that they left that in, considering her saying after the show that she got what she needed.

Needless to say, I was absolutely thrilled to find out that she did indeed pick Chris. I really think they have a great shot. I see little bits of Ryan, Roberto and JP all in Chris, as well as his own unique qualities. He's what I consider a real man. Ash and JP are still my favourite couple of all time, but Des and Chris are now a close second. Their proposal was the first time I actually shed tears, because as others have stated, there was so much raw emotion. I felt it through the screen. And I believed Des that she actually had realized what was right in front of her. Fate really does work in mysterious ways.

Lastly, I am just re-watching all of their dates (thanks to iluvromance) and at the end of their second one-on-one date Chris says to the camera "I think I've found the one." He has so much sincerity in that moment, and watching it now knowing the outcome really made me tear up. Beautiful.

Welcomeparty! thanks for sharing your thoughts, we are very pleased in Chrisville with the outcome and continue to hope & pray that Chris and Des make it as a couple in real life.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:30 pm

I was also told by a Brooks fan that she had her knees bent so that nobody would be on top (looking at SC before we actually saw the date). We know that theory didn't hold up. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:34 pm

albean99 wrote:My unspoiled co-workers were all happy she picked Chris and weren't surprised. I'm thinking a lot of viewers are like them.
I agree with this! Most of the casual viewers that i know were just bawling their eyes out during the proposal. They love it and couldn't be more happier that she chose Chris in the end. They think they're a hot and cute couple :yes:
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:41 pm

I am so glad that I found this forum!!!!!  I too love Chris and Des, and think she definitely made the right decision.  They not only seem like a compatible match, but they LOOK so good together too!  ;)

I have also been watching the Bachelor/ette shows from the beginning, and this couple makes me excited and hopeful that they will follow in the footsteps of some of the other successful couples. I just knew Chris had to be the one with their onscreen chemistry, and from all of the clues when the show was airing!!  Happy the "sources" were wrong!  I do have to add that Drew and Brooks both seem like wonderful men, just not right for Des.  Fate definitely stepped in on this one.  Des got what she needed, and Ali was right, that love always seems to work out like it should!! ;)

I do think being on the show and finding love is possible, but transitioning into the "real" world can be tricky.  It is a great sign that she is moving to Seattle right away!!
I hope that Molly and Jason take them under their wings and will offer them friendship and advice if they need or want it.

Looking forward to checking in to see new pictures of them and getting "updates!"  Now off to find my avatar!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by gpjillianfan Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 pm

mercieme wrote:
Welcomeparty! thanks for sharing your thoughts, we are very pleased in Chrisville with the outcome and continue to hope & pray that Chris and Des make it as a couple in real life.
Thanks for the welcome! I am looking forward to all the updates and will try to post more with all the fun people in Chrisville :Smiley:

gpjillianfan

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:44 pm

soccermom333 wrote:I am so glad that I found this forum!!!!!  I too love Chris and Des, and think she definitely made the right decision.  They not only seem like a compatible match, but they LOOK so good together too!  ;)

I have also been watching the Bachelor/ette shows from the beginning, and this couple makes me excited and hopeful that they will follow in the footsteps of some of the other successful couples. I just knew Chris had to be the one with their onscreen chemistry, and from all of the clues when the show was airing!!  Happy the "sources" were wrong!  I do have to add that Drew and Brooks both seem like wonderful men, just not right for Des.  Fate definitely stepped in on this one.  Des got what she needed, and Ali was right, that love always seems to work out like it should!! ;)

I do think being on the show and finding love is possible, but transitioning into the "real" world can be tricky.  It is a great sign that she is moving to Seattle right away!!
I hope that Molly and Jason take them under their wings and will offer them friendship and advice if they need or want it.

Looking forward to checking in to see new pictures of them and getting "updates!"  Now off to find my avatar!
welcomesign we are so excited that more folks are joining Chrisville to support Chris and Des!!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by just2relax Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:00 am

gpjillianfan wrote:I've been on this forum since it started but don't usually post, just like to read everyone's thoughts and interesting tidbits. However, I can't help myself after this past season. Something about Chris pulled me in from the start. I actually liked Brooks at the beginning too, but saw him pulling away big time starting in Spain.

Thank you for expressing all my thoughts so perfectly. ditto for everything you wrote.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:02 am

Episode 3 was being blocked due to copyright issues. I split it into two videos and its working now.

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:24 am

just2relax wrote:

Thank you for expressing all my thoughts so perfectly.  ditto for everything you wrote.  
I think the spoilers made it difficult for me to really enjoy the season. I assumed Brooks was going to win so I didn't let myself became invested
in any of the other relationships so that I didn't end up disappointed. But I also wasn't feeling her relationship with Brooks which is why I couldn't get myself to make a fan video earlier in the season. When she picked Chris everything seemed to make sense, especially going over all their previous scenes.

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 48 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 38 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19