SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:30 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i knew this from Stephtweets..TY!!

so far this is my fav interview!!!. He is such dorky, sweet yet well-rounded about all of the debacle. Its super cute that they cant believe that they are so perfect for each other...LOL....😆 . and..the last kiss on her head....:pinkaw: ..beyond cute!!...whipped 

I love she said she was tricky about the spoilers :P  and how after Brooks left she was able to dig-deep (as many posters here were presumed) on the other two remaining relationships.yes 

oh how i loooooove a real genuine love story :eyesigh: . Hope they can make it eternal Praying 

btw i am hoping my partners in crime around here giggling could keep sharing the updates on Chres media appearances...i am going to M.I.A for several days....

Much love for everyone!! :thismuch:

Yay! What a perfect interview with two of them. So happy for them.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 15 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:47 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Any of you talented people making music videos of Des and Chris?

this is made by truelovealways on mid-season. its too funny the song choice perefectly match their love story.. yes 

the full season one is  in the making, by Aunties_Love

from all the Chrisvillers to you and other vid makers out there, Aunties....bowdown :Thanktwo 

I love this one! Please keep making them, and send them to Des and Chris.As creative as they are, they really would appreciate seeing them.

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:05 pm

time to decorate!!...spreading the Chres Love..cheerleader 
Des's FRC dress is my second fav after Ash's. Hopefully she can follow Ash's path having her own RL fairy tale ending with HRH.P.S. giggling 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

could someone share me the link to the Sticky ATFR SCs- Non discussion thread?..i have searched but couldnt find it..scratch ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:06 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Any of you talented people making music videos of Des and Chris?

this is made by truelovealways on mid-season. its too funny the song choice perefectly match their love story.. yes 

the full season one is  in the making, by Aunties_Love

from all the Chrisvillers to you and other vid makers out there, Aunties....bowdown :Thanktwo 

I love this one! Please keep making them, and send them to Des and Chris.As creative as they are, they really would appreciate seeing them.

from your fingertips to truelovealways's ears and other awesome fanvid makers out there....:Smiley: Praying 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:16 pm

how good is he?.....too bad he is taken...LOL..giggling

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:20 pm

You know I was thinking..
I believe the filming in Seatle with Elan( producer) was a cover to move DES's things to Seattle...and have Chris out in about handing out roses..

Last edited by Hotmomma on Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ayana Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:21 pm

I think Des had the best FRC dress ever. She looked stunning. I just love looking at all the pictures of it.
Ayana
Ayana

Female Posts : 1009

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:25 pm

arcuel wrote:I think Des had the best FRC dress ever. She looked stunning. I just love looking at all the pictures of it.

Agreed. I know a lot of people loved Ashley's FRC dress but I think Des' was my all time favorite.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:28 pm

Hotmomma wrote:You know I was thinking..
I believe the filming in Seatle with Elan( producer) was a cover to move DES's things to Seattle...and have Chris out in about handing out roses..

I think it was more to make sure no one would think Chris was f1. The idea that Brooks would return or that Des wouldn't find love was being solidified. What better way than to make it seem that Chris might be the next bachelor!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:36 pm

jcrbil wrote:

I think it was more to make sure no one would think Chris was f1.  The idea that Brooks would return or that Des wouldn't find love was being solidified.  What better way than to make it seem that Chris might be the next bachelor!

LOL...true...but i never once buy it....for me it only solidify that he IS the F1. Hugesmile . why would they gave us the dead gave away that he is the next bachelor?....Rolling Eyes . The funniest thing about it was many2 girls were about to submit their application for Chris the Bachelor 2014..rotfl 😆 

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:37 pm

jcrbil wrote:

I think it was more to make sure no one would think Chris was f1.  The idea that Brooks would return or that Des wouldn't find love was being solidified.  What better way than to make it seem that Chris might be the next bachelor!

Agree! It sure convinced me. I was all prepared to fast forward through the finale and head straight for the ATFR. Instead I got my favorite finale ever!!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

LOL...true...but i never once buy it....for me it only solidify that he IS the F1. Hugesmile . why would they gave us the dead gave away that he is the next bachelor?....Rolling Eyes . The funniest thing about it was many2 girls were about to submit their application for Chris the Bachelor 2014..rotfl 😆 

No kidding! I am so thrilled Chris will not be our next Bachelor and instead is so happily engaged to Des. We would have all been a bunch of nervous mama bears nitpicking over every contestant for Chris and worried that they were not good enough for him.

With Juan Pablo it will be just sit back and enjoy the hot tub scenes :Woah-hoo: 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 31 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19