SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:45 pm

brittany4400 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:There is a post in the brooks thread from someone who works with chris... Can someone kindly bring it here?

what is that about?..im still dreading to go to Bresland..LOL

At time time they are being nice to chris.

The poster just said he knew it was chris because chris was happy Smiley damn u des making our boy happy :headbanging  I'm joking, I'm glad she puts a glow on this face, cause it looks good on him.

thanks for sharing.....LOL like ive said a thousand times. He is just a glass house character...he cant hide his true emotions written all over his face all the time. Heck i even know he is the one - let alone his real friends giggling -ever since his PI on epis.3..where he was poking on Brooks..."Dang Brooks..He is soo good..He is soo charming"..with huge grin of his giggling . It sure didnt look like a defeated guy commenting on the winner to me!....:gotcha: gotcha Chris!! LOL
in all seriousness, He and Cat have this same quality of being genuine and real self with their emotions. Thats why both FRCs are so heartfelt. Kudos to Seattle contestants!!  yes

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Luvvy Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:48 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
Cavo41 wrote:Which is the picture y'all thought was the safe house

Safe house picture.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yes, indeed! So funny/crazy and frankly embarrassing that I could not see past the spoiler when Chris handed this to us on silver platter!!

Des followed up Chris' posting of picture with "Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  20 Jul  Be-You-Tiful! #lovelife #loveyou"

Des also posted the photo of her wearing the open heart necklace and our Chrisville resident Mimi did all that wonderful sleuthing about it being purchased in Oregon no less!! "Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  15 Jul  
Heart wide open! Who can fill it? #thebachelorette #HOMETOWNS necklace @kvbijou [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Des tweeted, "Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  22 Jul  Girls' night with some awesome ladies! #MenTellAll @HaylieDuff @AliFedotowsky @KaleyCuoco @Amy_Davidson"  Ex Bachelorette Ali F stayed true to her Chris F1 pick whereas the actress Kaley Cuocuo tweeted about her being happy Brooks does not come back (or something like that) and Des favorited her tweet and then poof, Kaley's tweet was deleted!!!

So ... yeah ... Des & Chris & friends were getting the word out (and her brother Nate was certainly not holding back on Twitter) but so many of us fell for spoilers. Next time, I promise to take them with grain of salt!

It was in our face the whole time! Both onscreen and off. Great sleuthing.
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Congrats to the happy couple. High clap  I love the "Des & Chris Show" last night and will be scouring YouTube for old episodes.

Besides all the words exchanged between the two (and Closed Caption really helped), all I can hear was the Kenny Loggins song "For The First Time." Sigh...thanks Des and Chris for a great finale.

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:59 pm

Here is post from the Brook's thread, I hope it is OK with the OP that I've copied it:

rosesrREd wrote:I did not say this prior to the finale, because of the fear of backlash. However, I knew that Brooks was not the F1, and did not come back, because I am a co-worker of Chris. While Chris never told us if was the final pick, I kind of knew he was.

He came back very happy, and there would be at least 1 Friday a month that he was leaving work early, and be gone the entire weekend.

I sent him a text last night after the finale, and it simply said "I knew it was you, congrats." He responded and said "haha..I guess I couldn't hide it." I then asked him "when would he be back to work?." He said "hopefully on Monday, but not sure." He responded back that "he was on the way to the airport, and would touch base with me later."

I have worked with Chris for nearly 3 years, and I can honestly say that the Chris you seen on TV, is the exact same person in real life.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:11 pm

I was and will always be a Chris fan but I am an even bigger Chris & Des fan. Throughout the season, I was conflicted on who I thought was the F1, despite the spoilers. I wanted to believe the spoiler since it is usually accurate, but too many things weren't supported it. I was shocked but happy last night! It is funny because we had all of the clues that supported the true F1 but I was shocked because of the spoilers. This season has changed the way I view spoilers from this point on. I am thankful for all of you amazing sleuthers out there! I am not as good at it and hope to get better in future seasons! I have enjoyed being among the Chris fans and I wish Chris & Des a lifetime of happiness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:31 pm

dw_a_mom wrote:Here is post from the Brook's thread, I hope it is OK with the OP that I've copied  it:

rosesrREd wrote:I did not say this prior to the finale, because of the fear of backlash.  However, I knew that Brooks was not the F1, and did not come back, because I am a co-worker of Chris.   While Chris never told us if was the final pick, I kind of knew he was.

He came back very happy, and there would be at least 1 Friday a month that he was leaving work early, and be gone the entire weekend.

I sent him a text last night after the finale, and it simply said "I knew it was you, congrats."  He responded and said "haha..I guess I couldn't hide it." I then asked him "when would he be back to work?."  He said "hopefully on Monday, but not sure." He responded back that "he was on the way to the airport, and would touch base with me later."  

I have worked with Chris for nearly 3 years, and I can honestly say that the Chris you seen on TV, is the exact same person in real life.

That is so cool! Thanks for bringing that over. It doesn't surprise me that the Chris we've been seeing on TV is the same one rosesrREd knows. He seems so genuine.

I'm not sure when the last time I was this excited by the Bachelor/ette finale. It might go back to when Andy picked Tessa. Last night still tops that, though! Probably because of the spoilers and how positive so many people were of their accuracy. And IMO, Des couldn't have made a better choice for herself from all the men who wanted a relationship with her.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by ilgirl Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:44 pm

I've been re-watching some of the Des/Chris scenes now that I know the ending. There is so much there and they seem so happy together. I have high hopes for their future.
:Smiley: 
ilgirl
ilgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:51 pm

ilgirl wrote:I've been re-watching some of the Des/Chris scenes now that I know the ending.  There is so much there and they seem so happy together.  I have high hopes for their future.
:Smiley: 

I did the same last night! I wish the same for them. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:11 pm

i just need to put a comment on this vid for all of you, the naysayers out there!..may your eyes and heart be opened :)

MSABookworm11 12 minutes ago
For anyone questioning Des' abrupt change of heart towards her relationship with Chris, this video segment here explains it all. She never felt that anyone loved her as much as she loved them, so that is why it was so easy for her to chase/settle with Brookes because she is not used to being adorned in love. It is in these little moments here where her eyes were opened. All of the events that occurred with Brookes before were just jaded in infatuation not love. They will last and grow together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:13 pm

So I just watched the proposal again and I did some serious sobbing. I don't think I've EVER cried this much during a Bachelor/Bachelorette proposal.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:15 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

i just need to put a comment on this vid for all of you, the naysayers out there!..may your eyes and heart be opened :)

For anyone questioning Des' abrupt change of heart towards her relationship with Chris, this video segment here explains it all. She never felt that anyone loved her as much as she loved them, so that is why it was so easy for her to chase/settle with Brookes because she is not used to being adorned in love. It is in these little moments here where her eyes were opened. All of the events that occurred with Brookes before were just jaded in infatuation not love. They will last and grow together.

Thanks Mura for re-emphasizing that, I have been on other threads to no avail asking folks to respect her choice. I will be rooting Des and Chris to defy the odds and this is ultimately what will shut down the naysayers. On a positive note, in a few weeks the attention on them should cease with the move to Seattle, smart choice on their part.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:23 pm

mercieme wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

i just need to put a comment on this vid for all of you, the naysayers out there!..may your eyes and heart be opened Smiley

Thanks Mura for re-emphasizing that, I have been on other threads to no avail asking folks to respect her choice. I will be rooting Des and Chris to defy the odds and this is ultimately what will shut down the naysayers. On a positive note, in a few weeks the attention on them should cease with the move to Seattle, smart choice on their part.

thanks as well, mercieme...for defending our precious boy and his lady Smiley
i feel bitter that i found myself figured out that the happy place now for me is still in Chresville, just as on the show, it was Chrisville. Outside this bubble its a cruel cruel world for me and my gentle heart for Chris, and now Chres. IDK whether my english limitation is an obstacle or advantage for me...LOL. Only God knows what will happen to me if i have english as my mother tongue...i will feel obliged to defend our precious boy and sweetheart couple here and there with the full-armed team tinfoil !!!! :tinfoil.so i guess its my advantage?..Hugesmile .LOL. .My mad props for the fellow Chrisvillers who step up to the front line to defend our boy and his lady bowdown (Britt, mercieme....you rock!! bestbud! yes)
i agree mercieme...i have high hope they will go down the aisle next summer. they just need to stay away from limelight and focus on eachother...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 48 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 28 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19