SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Starshine_16 Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:44 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:You know I was thinking..
I believe the filming in Seatle with Elan( producer) was a cover to move DES's things to Seattle...and have Chris out in about handing out roses..

I think it was more to make sure no one would think Chris was f1.  The idea that Brooks would return or that Des wouldn't find love was being solidified.  What better way than to make it seem that Chris might be the next bachelor!

LOL...true...but i never once buy it....for me it only solidify that he IS the F1. Hugesmile . why would they gave us the dead gave away that he is the next bachelor?....Rolling Eyes . The funniest thing about it was many2 girls were about to submit their application for Chris the Bachelor 2014..rotfl 😆 

I was one of those ladies who was about to submit my application for Chris the Bachelor. I made no secret about it. However I am thrilled to be a resident of Chresville Hugesmile 

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 16 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by kshooter Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:48 pm

I love these two together :Flirty: . I really hope they beat the odds!

kshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:49 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:
I believe the filming in Seatle with Elan( producer) was a cover to move DES's things to Seattle...and have Chris out in about handing out roses..

I think it was more to make sure no one would think Chris was f1.  The idea that Brooks would return or that Des wouldn't find love was being solidified.  What better way than to make it seem that Chris might be the next bachelor!

LOL...true...but i never once buy it....for me it only solidify that he IS the F1. Hugesmile . why would they gave us the dead gave away that he is the next bachelor?....Rolling Eyes . The funniest thing about it was many2 girls were about to submit their application for Chris the Bachelor 2014..rotfl 😆 

No kidding! I am so thrilled Chris will not be our next Bachelor and instead is so happily engaged to Des. We would have all been a bunch of nervous mama bears nitpicking over every contestant for Chris and worried that they were not good enough for him.

With Juan Pablo it will be just sit back and enjoy the hot tub scenes :Woah-hoo

LOL....same here...it will be an" investment-free" season for me....lolpanda 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:51 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:

I was one of those ladies who was about to submit my application for Chris the Bachelor. I made no secret about it. However I am thrilled to be a resident of Chresville Hugesmile 

haha...good to have u here Starshine!!..and im sure its not only bc your nephew's name is actually the same as Chris's full name. Christopher Robert Siegfried. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Wait-A-Minute Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:52 pm

i've only watched bits and pieces of the show this season, but after watching the finale i have to say it was probably the best of any in the entire series - bachelor or bachelorette. their love seemed very real. chris seems to be the real deal and i agree with the comment that des seemed much more natural in the finale and in the after-show. i also though brooks seemed a bit strange. i may take flack for this, but if that was the first time i had ever seen him, i would have guessed that he is gay.

Wait-A-Minute

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:53 pm

kshooter wrote:I love these two together :Flirty: . I really hope they beat the odds!

we keep hoping too..Praying ..all of the best wishes for them~~

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:02 pm

Wait-A-Minute wrote:i've only watched bits and pieces of the show this season, but after watching the finale i have to say it was probably the best of any in the entire series - bachelor or bachelorette. their love seemed very real. chris seems to be the real deal and i agree with the comment that des seemed much more natural in the finale and in the after-show. i also though brooks seemed a bit strange. i may take flack for this, but if that was the first time i had ever seen him, i would have guessed that he is gay.

yep..their was the best as it was so real, genuine and full of raw emotions. I am surprised CH and TPTB keep their promise this time giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:12 pm

I think we were talking about his adorable headshake earlier .....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:17 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:I think we were talking about his adorable headshake earlier .....

That is it! Love :Smiley: 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:33 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:I think we were talking about his adorable headshake earlier .....

That is it! Love :Smiley: 

One word, beautiful :arrowlove: 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 pm

Now I wish I would have shared what I was thinking the day before the finale. I was afraid that I was wrong. I was on twitter comparing Chris and Des' silence. I had made a note on how many days and weekends they were both silent. I had thought that they were silent at the same time on at least 2 separate weekends not to mention other days since Chris began tweeting. I wanted to point this out but I felt silly and was afraid to be wrong. giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:37 pm

She got her prince with this game face on...re-tweeted by Chris today

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 48 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 32 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19