SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:14 pm

brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Mura, welcome back!!! I was away for most of the day yesterday and only just had a chance to peak in here. We've all been missing you. The awesome ladies here have been filling the void while you were away and although there was some misbehaving, I think we are getting our happy place again :Smiley:
When you say misbehaving are you talking about my " she just needs to trust her body post"?  giggling 
😆 nope, that's just typical behavior for the both of us, laugh out loud
Then you should appreciate my new avi  drooling 
totally appreciating your new avi :Drool: :Drool: :Drool:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:15 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:Mura, welcome back!!! I was away for most of the day yesterday and only just had a chance to peak in here. We've all been missing you. The awesome ladies here have been filling the void while you were away and although there was some misbehaving, I think we are getting our happy place again :Smiley:
When you say misbehaving are you talking about my " she just needs to trust her body post"?  giggling 
Make that two of us appreciating your new avi!! :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:33 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:
Make that two of us appreciating your new avi!! :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: :Drool: 
laugh out loud, SLA.....any sightings of Chris & Des at all in your area? We were kind of hoping they would pass by and visit family before proceeding to Seattle.

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 38 Empty Is Chris going to publish his poetry??

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:54 pm

Hey everyone, I just found this forum and I'm new around here but I've been hearing rumors about Chris publishing his poetry. Does anyone know anything about this??

Btw, I love them together. I feel like people are mixed but I think it worked out the way it was supposed to :)

-Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:14 pm

AlyssaMartin1984 wrote:Hey everyone, I just found this forum and I'm new around here but I've been hearing rumors about Chris publishing his poetry. Does anyone know anything about this??

Btw, I love them together. I feel like people are mixed but I think it worked out the way it was supposed to :)

-Alyssa
He said so.. it's in the tweets thread. Welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 pm

AlyssaMartin1984 wrote:Hey everyone, I just found this forum and I'm new around here but I've been hearing rumors about Chris publishing his poetry. Does anyone know anything about this??

-Alyssa
Just his post on Instagram that he may publish it in iBooks or kindle is all that I know of.
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:26 pm

-SarahP wrote:Hi everyone :WAVEY: 

When the spoilers came out that Brooks was F1 I believed them and was frustrated that I didn't pay more attention to Chris & Des's parts. I've rewatched all their dates and now I can see more clear that they have a really great connection and Chris loves Des very much but it took Des a while to realise that she loves him as well. I really hope they last because they make a great couple and it seems like they belong together. Now that I think about it, there were a few things that led to believe that Chris was the F1, like when Des said in an interview that she didn't went for what she wanted but for what she needed. What she wanted at the time was Brooks and what she needed was Chris, someone who loves her back for once. That was a big clue now that I think about it. Also the picture of Chris & Des posted by one of the producers with the cap 'these two' was also a pretty big clue. I think Chris is a really sweet guy and from what I can tell he cares for Des with all his heart. I hope they stay together for a very long time :Smiley:
That was a HUGE HUGE clue and I thought she could had pick Chris. However, when all the spoilers kept saying and reconfirming it was Brooks, I tried to make the statement fit the spoiler. Silly me.giggling
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:29 pm

Wait... maybe Zack K is the publisher! Cause Zack K did say something about a "secret project" ??

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:56 pm

california90 wrote:Wait... maybe Zack K is the publisher! Cause Zack K did say something about a "secret project" ??
I'll bet you're right. Good idea to strike while the iron is hot! I'm a sucker for his poems but I'd buy it just to help all of them out.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolinagirl1864 Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:36 pm

Chris has a baby making voice...I know all of you have thought it,I am just the only one to write it! LOL!
That whisper voice is something else....

Carolinagirl1864

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:42 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Chris has a baby making voice...I know all of you have thought it,I am just the only one to write it! LOL!
That whisper voice is something else....
I'm with you on that one. I like that he is goofy and fun, but I imagine Des likes his whisper voice in bed at night. giggling Embarressed! Brooks who?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:59 pm

I want to hear more about this baby making voice. :giggling:Can someone point me to that scene? Lol

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 48 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19