SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:03 pm

Along with his poetry, I think they should come up with their own line of greeting, etc cards... something small but they would be great at it! Dez could design a small simple design for them.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 39 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Baseball Mom Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Carolinagirl1864 wrote:Chris has a baby making voice...I know all of you have thought it,I am just the only one to write it! LOL!
That whisper voice is something else....
I know exactly what you mean :Drool:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany44000 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Oh when he was saying all that stuff to her at the frc all I was thinking about was howsexy his voice is.... I cannot even imagine how sexy it is in the bedroom(insert mind blown emo)!!!
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:13 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:Along with his poetry, I think they should come up with their own line of greeting, etc cards... something small but they would be great at it! Dez could design a small simple design for them.
I like this idea. No telling what the Des, Chris, and Zack could come up with. There are a lot of creativity skills in that group.:yes: 
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by DKWillis Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:59 pm

Maybe thats something hes working on for Des to give her on their 1st anniversary a little secret between Zack and Chris giggling Wouldnt that be something

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:01 pm

brittany44000 wrote:Oh when he was saying all that stuff to her at the frc all I was thinking about was howsexy his voice is.... I cannot even imagine how sexy it is in the bedroom(insert mind blown emo)!!!

Yes! That just made me crazy in a good way! giggling  He is always hot but he was looking and sounding extra hot during that proposal! Embarressed! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Muslady Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:17 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
Thomigirl wrote:OK...had to finally weigh in.  When the season was announced and I saw that the spoiled F1 was Brooks. I passed. Then the day after the finale I heard that RS got it wrong and was intrigued, so I started watching. Mentally kicked myself for missing out on this season (dang you Ben, Emily and Sean for tainting it for me) bu I have to say...these to are giving me the 'cupcake' vibe. I truly thought that the proposal was one of the most heartfelt in the franchise. The fact that Des is actually moving up to Seattle with Chris speaks VOLUMES. You can literally FEEL their love for one another when you see them. I'm re-watching the season knowing the outcome and in the words of Chrystie - 'It's clear, it is clear'. I do have a question... on the ATFR...where is there 'Fiji' trip? Even Jolly got a tent giggling 
Glad to have another fan. Their progression was just so natural all along and just kept getting stronger. Sometimes I wonder if the spoilers "she fell for him early" was really about Chris ... because that's sure what I saw.
I think she fell for him early too. I just watched the epi 3 group date when Chris received the rose where he was dancing with her. This would have been after Brooks' wedding date and I think she was already in a different place with Chris. Even this early he was so genuine and non-threatening she couldn't do anything but trust him. As I said a while back slow and steady gets the girl.
Muslady
Muslady

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 pm

Pia1 wrote:I want to hear more about this baby making voice. :giggling:Can someone point me to that scene? Lol
In the 2nd half of his proposal it was at it's best. Watch Des shaking her head in agreement and hanging on his every word. But just in general, he is really sexy when he is being serious. You can't look away maybe because it's such a 180 from his usual self. I wish he had brought that voice out at the ATFR to talk about where there relationship is now. :fanningfan 

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:30 pm

Yea Chris has the sexy voice down. I loved the part of the proposal when he started asking her questions. He just looked so good there and his voice as already stated went to über sexy mode.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:33 pm

To back up your conversation

"The chemistry we have is pretty legit - HRH Prince Siegfried"

This was in the ITM before they showed him with Des sitting on his laps in the boat on their way to the deserted island in Madeira, and that look he gave her said it all beatingheart 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by fashionista84 Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:44 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
brittany44000 wrote:Oh when he was saying all that stuff to her at the frc all I was thinking about was howsexy his voice is.... I cannot even imagine how sexy it is in the bedroom(insert mind blown emo)!!!
Yes! That just made me crazy in a good way! giggling  He is always hot but he was looking and sounding extra hot during that proposal! Embarressed! 
Idk why, this post reminded me of Cats question to Des in Madeira that was censored. I think Des would know the answer to that by now.... giggling 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
fashionista84
fashionista84

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:03 am

fashionista84 wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:
Idk why, this post reminded me of Cats question to Des in Madeira that was censored.   I think Des would know the answer to that by now.... giggling 
She may have known the answer from dancing so closely to him. :gotcha: 

What does she say right after the proposal? It sounds like she says.. "This one's the best" and he says, "I agree" which made me wonder if they filmed it more than once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 48 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 43 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19