SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by etsluu Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:17 am

although I had been reading the spoilers, I had a hunch/inkling that those were wrong because of this...

etsluu
etsluu

Female Posts : 184

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 21 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by etsluu Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:19 am

why...it was something I began to hear around 1:40...
etsluu
etsluu

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:20 am

they gave us a clue.
etsluu
etsluu

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:21 am

I was wondering why they are playing that music IF Brooks is f1....
etsluu
etsluu

Back to top Go down

Post by etsluu Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:26 am

when I began to hear that music I remembered they played it during Ashley's and JP's date. but I wasn't sure which date it was. I usually don't remember the music they play but I loved Ashley and JP (during Ashley's season) and what I saw between those two.
etsluu
etsluu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:27 am

TBH Des did cry when Bryden left even though she was not in love with him, she broke down when she sent James home too . Of course she was going to break down over Brooks especially because she had invested much in him and it was so out of left field. Call it heartbreak,rejection, humiliation, it was all going to be devastating for her. She would have had the same reaction if Chris had done what Brooks did.
I think she always loved Chris but it seemed too easy and was therefore looking for the "it must be hard" to be real kinda love. Chris was the one she took to her hotel room during the group game. She always lit up around him. Lucky for her things turned out the way they did. It would definately have been a hard decision if Brooks had stayed, but I know she would not have been able to let go of Chris as easily as some might think. I am very happy for them and wish them the absolute best

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:35 am

andrea_kristy wrote:hello everyone newbie here :Smiley: 

to those of you who stayed away from the spoilers (or knew about it but chose not to believe it), what were the "clues" that made you think Chris maybe F1?

me was the huge amount of confessionals that he was getting since ep 2. Like he would elaborate what happened between them every episode :cutesmile!:

also during the MTA, when the bloopers were being shown (Chris screaming at JP in the football stadium), Des just lit up with a genuine smile

Welcomeparty! to Chresville!

I think I did a little of both. I had the spoilers in the back of my mind but at the same time, things just did not add up to me to support it. The entire season, I just did not get it. Many things were clues to me, including the edit Chris received, their theme song, twitter silence (even though they were great at hiding from us), I really thought the twitter pic of the supposed safe house was suspect even though it wasn't 100% proof to me that it was a safe house. It still made me wonder. I also kept wondering if Des' brother, Nate was telling the truth in his twitter messages. I wanted to think that he was. So much was adding up to me to make Chris F1 but I still had the spoilers in my mind.

I will never view spoilers the same! Going into next season, I will focus on looking for clues and not depending so much on the spoilers. I am so happy with the way things ended and because of the spoilers, I was pleasantly surprised.

Back to top Go down

Post by andrea_kristy Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:22 am

2boys3girls wrote:
andrea_kristy wrote:hello everyone newbie here :Smiley: 

to those of you who stayed away from the spoilers (or knew about it but chose not to believe it), what were the "clues" that made you think Chris maybe F1?

me was the huge amount of confessionals that he was getting since ep 2. Like he would elaborate what happened between them every episode :cutesmile!:

also during the MTA, when the bloopers were being shown (Chris screaming at JP in the football stadium), Des just lit up with a genuine smile

Welcomeparty! to Chresville!

I think I did a little of both. I had the spoilers in the back of my mind but at the same time, things just did not add up to me to support it. The entire season, I just did not get it. Many things were clues to me, including the edit Chris received, their theme song, twitter silence (even though they were great at hiding from us), I really thought the twitter pic of the supposed safe house was suspect even though it wasn't 100% proof to me that it was a safe house. It still made me wonder. I also kept wondering if Des' brother, Nate was telling the truth in his twitter messages. I wanted to think that he was. So much was adding up to me to make Chris F1 but I still had the spoilers in my mind.

I will never view spoilers the same! Going into next season, I will focus on looking for clues and not depending so much on the spoilers. I am so happy with the way things ended and because of the spoilers, I was pleasantly surprised.

thank you! :bigsmile: 

Me thinks he only created his twitter cos it would be suspect if he's invisible online. Like they made it appear that he went on with his life, back in Seattle happy and normal. IDK but the edit Chris got was just screaming F1 to me cos it kinda reminded me of Catherine (she was all over the screen her season talking :laughingoutlou )
andrea_kristy
andrea_kristy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:28 am

Shame on me for believing the spoilers. I saw clues that Chris was F-1 and even noted them but, I had so much faith in the spoilers I ended up ignoring the clues. Never again.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:38 am

mercieme wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:I just watched the proposal again and I pretty much sobbed all the way through it. It was the most beautiful proposal EVER on the show (Yes better than Jash)

I have a really good feeling about these two.

JASH was my favorite proposal and couple up until Monday, I am seriously rooting these guys on to make it!!!!

To me, the saddest part was her PI during Chris's LCD. I sobbed like a baby when she was crying about how lucky she is with Chris and she never knew how it felt to be loved. I thought it was the sweetest thing when she said "How could I not have loved him before?" :pinkaw:

And then sobbed some more during the proposal when she told chris he was what she needed and "yes, a thousand times".
:tissuebox :tissuebox :tissuebox 

I'm loving this ending more and more!!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:43 am

BachfanNY wrote:
mercieme wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:I just watched the proposal again and I pretty much sobbed all the way through it. It was the most beautiful proposal EVER on the show (Yes better than Jash)

JASH was my favorite proposal and couple up until Monday, I am seriously rooting these guys on to make it!!!!

To me, the saddest part was her PI during Chris's LCD. I sobbed like a baby when she was crying about how lucky she is with Chris and she never knew how it felt to be loved. I thought it was the sweetest thing when she said "How could I not have loved him before?" :pinkaw:

And then sobbed some more during the proposal when she told chris he was what she needed and "yes, a thousand times".

I feel frustrated that i spent so much time believing the spoilers and that I also missed out on the connection between her and Chris. Going back now and watching and I agree, it's there....

I also feel annoyed that RS and MF are acting like such jerks trying to one-up the other one....guess i won't be reading junk put out by them....I'll just watch and enjoy....maybe then I won't get as invested in any specific person

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:46 am

flslp87 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
mercieme wrote:

I feel frustrated that i spent so much time believing the spoilers and that I also missed out on the connection between her and Chris.  Going back now and watching and I agree, it's there....

I also feel annoyed that RS and MF are acting like such jerks trying to one-up the other one....guess i won't be reading junk put out by them....I'll just watch and enjoy....maybe then I won't get as invested in any specific person

girl, you and me both console 

But on the flip side, all the videos of Des and Chris' dates are online so we can make some popcorn sit back and finally just enjoy!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 48 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19