SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:50 pm

brittany44000 wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:I was just going through some of the SCs that I made and this one stuck out to me because of what Des was saying during the scene....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Des: I will just trust my heart ....and my heart will find what it needs.
I'm sure in that moment she was really thinking... "I'm will just trust my body.. And my body will find what it needs"!
laugh out loud, Britt...you're too funny and back in fine form, I see  rofl rofl rofl

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:54 pm

truelovealways wrote:New video Smiley
truelove...I am getting the dreaded exclamation point inside the grey circle :Frown: 
Is there another way I can view the vid?

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:54 pm

truelovealways wrote:New video :)
Beautiful! I love it. Thank you so much for sharing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:55 pm

Baseball Mom wrote:
truelove...I am getting the dreaded exclamation point inside the grey circle :Frown: 
Here's the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:01 pm

truelovealways wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
Here's the link [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Thank you....loved it! You are so talented yes yes yes

Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:39 pm

BachNoFoolMe wrote:
luvstx wrote:
iluvromance814 wrote:Playlist of Desiree and Chris Moments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Finally found some time to watch this and can't thank Iluvromance enough for making it easy to watch the love story unfold.  Wow!  How could we have ever doubted this relationship?  When you watch these scenes after the fact you catch all kinds of nuances...especially Des' interest in him.  They built a strong foundation and his love never waivered.  And she finally figured out that that's what she'd been looking for.

Plus can I just say that he is absolutely adorable?!?  Funny, smart, self-deprecating, selfless, kind.  The the "boyish charm" is so attractive.  She is one lucky girl.

I also noticed that they often whispered to each other.  Like they were trying to have a secret relationship from TPTB and the audience.  If you have time, go watch the dinner portion of their Munich date.  He says something to her after she gives him the rose.  Can't quite figure it out because it's all in whispers.

Love this couple.  Really think they will make it.
I agree...there were a lot of whispers that the closed caption did not pickup on. Even playing some of them over & over....still can't figure out what is said.
Twice in the season she tells him that she got lipstick on him and twice he says that's OK because he didn't wear any... LOL!

In another scene she just wipes it off without saying anything.

Also when discussing "the rose" in Munich, he teases with a "I'll pretend that didn't happen/we won't mention it (or that's un-mentionable)/thank you thank you"... as if she already hinted to him that he's there to the end (at least as final two) regardless of any roses.

Even when she commented on his wanting to meet her family on the last chance date, she already told him she would love for him to meet them in Madeira, BEFORE she even met his on the hometown.

Also I never believed the "I was a skeptic coming into this" talk by what Becky was suggesting in the hometown: "The thing is with Chris, he let me know the night before he left what do I think? I said 'What do you want?' … and he goes If it is Des, that’s what he wants. Going to… he text me at the airport... Mom. It’s Des! I just found out!”

My favorite throw away line was on the Madeira date when he tells her "don't eat that apple".
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:09 pm

Thank you truelovealways! The video is beautiful and I have a feeling that if they make it down the aisle, the song Love and Affection will be playing at some point during the reception! Remember Jason and Molly had a live performance for their first dance!

I know I am getting ahead of myself! LOl! :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Love the video Truelovealways. Great job!yes 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Aug 10, 2013 3:54 pm

JBF wrote:
BachNoFoolMe wrote:
luvstx wrote:
iluvromance814 wrote:Playlist of Desiree and Chris Moments:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Finally found some time to watch this and can't thank Iluvromance enough for making it easy to watch the love story unfold.  Wow!  How could we have ever doubted this relationship?  When you watch these scenes after the fact you catch all kinds of nuances...especially Des' interest in him.  They built a strong foundation and his love never waivered.  And she finally figured out that that's what she'd been looking for.

Plus can I just say that he is absolutely adorable?!?  Funny, smart, self-deprecating, selfless, kind.  The the "boyish charm" is so attractive.  She is one lucky girl.

I also noticed that they often whispered to each other.  Like they were trying to have a secret relationship from TPTB and the audience.  If you have time, go watch the dinner portion of their Munich date.  He says something to her after she gives him the rose.  Can't quite figure it out because it's all in whispers.

Love this couple.  Really think they will make it.
I agree...there were a lot of whispers that the closed caption did not pickup on. Even playing some of them over & over....still can't figure out what is said.
Twice in the season she tells him that she got lipstick on him and twice he says that's OK because he didn't wear any... LOL!

In another scene she just wipes it off without saying anything.

Also when discussing "the rose" in Munich, he teases with a "I'll pretend that didn't happen/we won't mention it (or that's un-mentionable)/thank you thank you"... as if she already hinted to him that he's there to the end (at least as final two) regardless of any roses.

Even when she commented on his wanting to meet her family on the last chance date, she already told him she would love for him to meet them in Madeira, BEFORE she even met his on the hometown.

Also I never believed the "I was a skeptic coming into this" talk by what Becky was suggesting in the hometown: "The thing is with Chris, he let me know the night before he left what do I think? I said 'What do you want?' … and he goes If it is Des, that’s what he wants. Going to… he text me at the airport... Mom. It’s Des! I just found out!”

My favorite throw away line was on the Madeira date when he tells her "don't eat that apple".
Thanks JBF! You really helped keep the hope alive and strong in the Chrisville thread all season!

I love your two bolded comments ... pretty clear that he was high on her list for her to let that slip out. And, I think it is so romantic that Chris went on show hopeful that it was Des and that he stayed laser focus on their relationship throughout. I also love the sweet relationship he has with his mom! He's such a keeper :Smiley: 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:13 pm

*sigh*. I just wish everyone can move past the show. Oh well, here is a funny pic from @realzakwaddell

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:30 pm

julychild wrote:*sigh*. I just wish everyone can move past the show. Oh well, here is a funny pic from @realzakwaddell

I wrote in the Brooks' thread that this photo is hilar! They all should have worn those to the rose ceremony. Why did this not end up in the bloopers? :Clap: 
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Awesome video Truelove! I wish I could have made one, but my program has died! lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 48 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19