SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Mimi27 Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Truelove, the video and the playlist are so great! Thank you for both.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 35 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mercieme Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:02 pm

[quote="truelovealways"]New video :)

Thanks this is awesome!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:10 pm

Does anyone know her middle name? It sounds like Chris is saying Desiree Island Hartsock. scratch 

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:14 pm

Eileen
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:15 pm

I thought Chris was saying Desiree Aileen Hartsock.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mimi27 Sat Aug 10, 2013 11:18 pm

Oh, sorry. Maybe it is Aileen.
Mimi27
Mimi27

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:06 am

grace8136 wrote:Does anyone know her middle name? It sounds like Chris is saying Desiree Island Hartsock. scratch 
Girrrl, that's so funny lolpanda 

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:12 am

Baseball Mom wrote:blowkiss mercieme, thank you so much for keeping on top of things here in the Chris fan thread. You are like mura 2.0 and I so appreciate that!
great to be back here in Chresville with wonderful news/updates about the happy couple...High clap 

im glad to know that in 1 invertvew, Chres acknowledged 2 super important facts :
- many naysayers out there...and they seems to OK with that. it is what it is. It speak volume how solid and realistic they are. I think we should keep that in mind. They dont put too much stock about unhappy people, why would we?. Nonetheless, naysayers!!!...see my new siggy!! laugh out loud

- just as it was expected in Chrisville, many of precious footage of their interactions/intimaties were left on the editing floor. and they are fine with that as well, since they both knew exactly what they have, which is real and potentially last beyond this show.:Clap: 

I came into this season started to love Chris as a person, but now Des really growing in me, since she is able to put a constant smile on my boy`s sweet face :cutesmile!: and i somewhat could accept her brutal honesty on LCD and FRC, since its the best way to start a fresh clean relationship.Kudos to both of them yes 

I suspect there was more about Des`s confession on Brooks saga that we didnt get to see, it implied by Chris`s writing on his journal : "its not where we are at, but where we are heading for"..(or smth to the effect).  I love her ITMs where she kept saying how lucky she is to have met him, let alone to receive his love :pinkaw: . Chris (and Des, on last epis) have made me in aww, droll, smile, laugh, cry....and other mixed of milllion emotions....What a worth season to be invested for!..(yes, i wink2 at you, my fellow earliest Chrisville`s shenanigans!...lolpanda bestbud! )

having said that, im ecstatic that it seems a natural regenation here going on...mercieme, your kind efforts and happy spirits are greatly appreciated!!..bestbud! TY so much!! Finally! its redeem time for my long-time-abandoning work and family giggling 

I keep hoping, together - and supported by our dear mods- we could keep Chresville as a happy place where we can truly appreciate the happy final couple and support them all the way.After a full season of us the Chrisvillers- following Chris as our role model- tried our hardest to keep it descent, nice and classy, - despite us and our boy were being put down left and right,called delusional and weird, on and off forum- i really2 think we at least DESERVE some peace here...being free from the unnecessary interruptions/nastiness from the F3 (yes, i said it OUTLOUD!! LOL :P )`s fans...:knock:  :tinfoil .

i am praaaaaying...that Chres will do an on-air wedding next summer, so all of us the old, veterans Chris`s renegades will get to see his real life fairy tale happy ending pans out in front of our eyes Praying 

PS : im still trying to catch up. could someone give me heads up where can i find the video clip of Chres`s People photo shoot? is there any?
- mercieme, i think the idea of a video thread of Chres is awesome. i`ll see what i can do :yes:

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:26 am

Mura  welcomeback  we sure missed you!!!! It was cray cray for a while but I believe we are slowly getting back to the happy place that you, baseball mom and others created in Chrisville.

The link for the people mag photo shoot is in the media thread, attached below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Also one of the posters iluvromance created a youtube channel for just Des and Chris's dates, it's on page 22 of the general discussion thread.

Yes, yes, we need a no discussion thread for just pics and video thread for especially for folks that missed out on the love story due to the spoilers. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:36 am

Hi Mura so good to see you again.  Here is the link to the People video:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Well Mura it looks like more than one of us was giving you the link. They look positively beautiful in it. They are truly one of the best looking couples if not the best looking couple to ever come out of this franchise IMO. Someone also posted pictures of the pages of the People article that she took with her camera phone. I absolutely hope they decide to televise their wedding so we all can see it or at least video tape for us to see. I am so glad they got away from the limelight and they did it very quickly. Says a lot for them and that they are only interested in their relationship. I am so happy for them and every time I watch the proposal again I tear up. I did not tear up once during the Brooks break up but sure do watching that most beautiful proposal! Hope to see you around more often.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:56 am

So I have a subject I would like to explore.....bare with me...

Back a bit....we were unsure if Ashley and JP were going to have a televised wedding. Then once Emily and Jef broke up publicly, it wasn't too long before JP and Ashely's wedding was announced.(at least that is the way I remember it.) I have always thought that the reason the JP and Ashley wedding was not announced earlier was because they were waiting to see if Emily and Jef were going to have a TV wedding and they could only have just so many. I don't know - just a thought.

So if we have a wedding next summer...and we have TWO possible weddings (Sean and Cats, Des and Chris ) do you think it is possible that the network will have to decide between the two? I mean how many bach weddings do people want to see in a short amount of time.

Me?? I want to see both...but I'm not sure if the network will look at it that way

What do you all think????

eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 am

eliza3 wrote:So I have a subject I would like to explore.....bare with me...

Back a bit....we were unsure if Ashley and JP were going to have a televised wedding.  Then once Emily and Jef broke up publicly, it wasn't too long before JP and Ashely's wedding was announced.(at least that is the way I remember it.) I have always thought that the reason the JP and Ashley wedding was not announced earlier was because they were waiting to see if Emily and Jef were going to have a TV wedding and they could only have just so many.  I don't know - just a thought.  

So if we have a wedding next summer...and we have TWO possible weddings (Sean and Cats, Des and Chris )  do you think it is possible that the network will have to decide between the two?  I mean how many bach weddings do people want to see in a short amount of time.

Me?? I want to see both...but I'm not sure if the network will look at it that way

What do you all think????

Interesting point. In the case of Jef and Emily, I think their wedding was supposed to be May of this year so it would have been at least 6 months after JASH's wedding. I think if ABC had to support 2 weddings, they would just to use it as a push of more successes coming out of the franchise but you are correct that it won't be at the same time. Also I  believe advertisers cough up the $$$ so there should not be cost barrier to ABC as such.  When do you think Sean & Cat's wedding would be? At least we know Des and Chris are planning for next summer.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19