SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by SLA44 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:08 am

I'm afraid if there are indeed two weddings next summer they will televise Sean and Catherine's as it was already announced it will be a televised wedding.  Also he would be the first Bachelor to marry his F1.  It could also be why Chris and Des are not committing to a televised wedding at this time.  JMHO.  But to be honest I would rather see a Chris and Des wedding televised.  They are just such a beautiful couple! Chris and Des have said June and Sean and Cat have not said a month and I thought Sean just said soon at the ATFR. I am really not sure when they are planning one they seem to be evasive about a date so far unless something new has been said since the ATFR that I missed.

Last edited by SLA44 on Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 36 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by brittany44000 Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:12 am

Mura your back bestbud!  and now it's past midnight here no  I am praying they will have a tv wedding.... I need to see some more sweetness between these two!!! Do you guys think they made it to Seattle yet? Poor cuties must be exhausted by now, but I bet chris is so much fun on a road trip! Goodnight CHRESville 👋 
brittany44000
brittany44000

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:05 am

As much as I'd prefer to watch Chris & Des's wedding, I think it might be nice for them to not have cameras and have their intimate wedding.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:51 am

Hopefully, Des and Chris will not cave into pressure to have a TV wedding if they choose not to. As for Sean and Cat, I am beginning to doubt there will be a wedding.....ever. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:12 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Hopefully, Des and Chris will not cave into pressure to have a TV wedding if they choose not to.  As for Sean and Cat, I am beginning to doubt there will be a wedding.....ever.  JMHO.
Me too. They are abstaining and waiting over a year from the actual date of their engagement and it keeps getting pushed back. Sean muttered something about "maybe" regarding Cat still loving him at the AFTR and they are still living in LA. So me thinks it might not happen. I hope Des and Chris hold out for a hefty payment if they do televise it, so that they can buy that little house on the water.

Back to top Go down

Post by AEF Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:56 am

grace8136 wrote:
Columbia, MD wrote:Hopefully, Des and Chris will not cave into pressure to have a TV wedding if they choose not to.  As for Sean and Cat, I am beginning to doubt there will be a wedding.....ever.  JMHO.
Me too. They are abstaining and waiting over a year from the actual date of their engagement and it keeps getting pushed back. Sean muttered something about "maybe" regarding Cat still loving him at the AFTR and they are still living in LA. So me thinks it might not happen. I hope Des and Chris hold out for a hefty payment if they do televise it, so that they can buy that little house on the water.
I heard Sean say "it's amazing"?

AEF

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:06 am

I think Cat and Sean will get married and it'll be televised. I hope Chris and Des don't televise their wedding though. I think their overall personalities are a little subdued and maybe TPTB would be hesitant after her season's ratings to televise, but the offer might be too good to pass up. I want them to go into a marriage with some $$.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:41 am; edited 1 time in total
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pia1 Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:14 am

Sean said during Des's ATFR that he was more in love with Cat now and that he would have packed his bags if Cat had done a Brooks. So I'm feeling hopeful that their wedding will happen soon.

I also would love to see Des and Chris's wedding on TV if they choose to have it televised. I like them as a couple and am excited for their future.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:49 am

Des and Chris poems + proposal :)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:59 am

truelovealways wrote:Des and Chris poems + proposal Smiley
I love this! Thank you for making this and sharing :Smiley: 

I was one of those that loved the poems because they were so heartfelt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:06 am

Truelove..you are so talented..that was wonderful..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:21 pm

Just curious.. what program are people using to make these videos?

Thanks for the new one truelove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 48 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19