SELECT CONTENT

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Update: Daydreamer actually checked the tag of this on instagram and it's in Antigua most likely after their proposal, full pic on the tweet thread

Last edited by mercieme on Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 19 Empty Re: Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by california90 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:28 am

So where were these safehouse visits? LA?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:33 am

daydreamer07 wrote:
california90 wrote:I could probably watch their proposal over and over again!

Also, I watched a spreecast with Zack K and he said that Chris was his closest buddy in the house!! Those baseball boys stick together. Also Zack seems so genuine and NICENESS about him, despite his "bro"ish kind of look- I can see why they were friends though!

And now he's the only person Chris is following on Instagram giggling I love that they're pals because they were my favorites (too bad Zack didn't get any screentime)

Me too! It was a sad day for me when Zack K got booted from ep4 after virtually no screen time! I think that was producer driven. Get rid of normal cute guys like Zack and the other dark haired guy and keep more high-drama meatheads!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:37 am

california90 wrote:So where were these safehouse visits? LA?

I believe somewhere in CA. One of the sleuthers, Auntie's love had sleuthted that the stucco design for the house of Chris by the pool had to be somewhere in CA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:43 am

I just watched the proposal again and I pretty much sobbed all the way through it. It was the most beautiful proposal EVER on the show (Yes better than Jash)

I have a really good feeling about these two.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:44 am

mercieme wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
Baseball Mom wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:Now I wish I would have shared what I was thinking the day before the finale. I was afraid that I was wrong. I was on twitter comparing Chris and Des' silence. I had made a note on how many days and weekends they were both silent. I had thought that they were silent at the same time on at least 2 separate weekends not to mention other days since Chris began tweeting. I wanted to point this out but I felt silly and was afraid to be wrong. giggling 

Me too! All clues pointing to Chris as F1 would have been welcomed in Chris' thread!! That would have been really interesting ... esp for those of us who ended up believing the spoilers and had to do a very happy walk of shame back to Chrisville begging for forgiveness for doubting that Des would come to her senses.

MVMom, I was just remembering what you posted that the only way it would be okay for Chris to be F1 was if Des proposed to him instead. Well, after re-watching that proposal dozens of times, it dawned on me that we kind of got our wish. When Des stopped Chris from going down on one knee the first time coz she wanted to come clean about what happened, that was essentially a proposal. She told Chris she loved him and wanted spend the rest of her life with him before he could even pop the question!

So true! My other wish was that she'd let Drew go right away and focus all her attention on Chris. When that happened, you can bet that I really got excited. I was so prepared to be heartbroken for Chris yet it ended up the best finale EVER!! I should have kept the faith in Des just as Chris did.   

Yes  I remember you posting those wishes and wow you totally called it. 15 minutes more remaining I thought for sure she was going to reject our precious Chris but when he showed up and she gave him that smile, I was like game over, it's a wrap, HRH Prince Siegfried got his girl!!!!!

High clap 

Yay for HRH Chris! I literally was monitoring the clock and it was 8:48 Phoenix time and I was thinking surely Brooks can't be hiding in the bushes and pop out in last 12 minutes?!?! And, they kept showing us just Chris' feet walking and then slowly panning up to his face. Every time I held my breath thinking could that be Brooks coming too??? Nope!

OMG ... what a nail biting finale. Truly what a treat! I can't stop gushing about it. And even better is how happy they look now. Des has never been more beautiful next to our boy.
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:49 am

Starshine_16 wrote:I just watched the proposal again and I pretty much sobbed all the way through it. It was the most beautiful proposal EVER on the show (Yes better than Jash)

JASH was my favorite proposal and couple up until Monday, I am seriously rooting these guys on to make it!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:21 am

mercieme wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:I just watched the proposal again and I pretty much sobbed all the way through it. It was the most beautiful proposal EVER on the show (Yes better than Jash)

JASH was my favorite proposal and couple up until Monday, I am seriously rooting these guys on to make it!!!!

Up until Monday Jash was my favorite too. I really hope Chris & Des defy the odds.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:37 am

Great article....for those questioning that Chris's family would have a problem with what went down with Brooks. Apparently they talked to Chris's family before hand. Chris is just very mature, I am just impressed by him tons.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The couple said they had to talk to members of his family and reassure them that they are happy together.

“It was maybe a little hard at first but they knew the outcome,” Hartsock said.

“She’s talked with my mom and she’s talked with my family,” added Siegfried.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:31 am

I wasn't sure where to put these, but here's a couple Deisree and Chris fanvids.

iluvromance814

Female Posts : 91

https://www.youtube.com/user/iluvromance814?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:32 am

Desiree and Chris - Fall Into Me

iluvromance814

Back to top Go down

Post by iluvromance814 Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:33 am

Desiree and Chris - Never Knew I Needed

iluvromance814

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 33 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris and Desiree - Bachelorette 9 - General Discussion - Thread #1

+85
AEF
Newto
julychild
2observe
Mustang19